• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Freitag, 30. November 2012, 14:27

Forenbeitrag von: »Zikster«

TubeMeter and MPS Flow 400 issues.

I was able to get the flow meter up and running ok, but I toped of my res and cleaned off the tubemeter and it is still reporting 0% fill when over half the stick is under water. The red LED is blinking so im not sure what the problem could be.

Dienstag, 27. November 2012, 20:08

TubeMeter and MPS Flow 400 issues.

Hello, I have installed 2 Aquaero LT 5 units one as slave and one as master in my machine. I have the Tubemeter wired to the master device with a 4 pin cable. The Tubemeter LED blinks red so I think it is powered correctly. The Tubemeter is showing a fill % of 0% when it should be reading about 30% (still bleeding loop). When I load up Aquasuite 2012 I can not find the Tubemeter as a device. I tried to connect it using the USB as well and once again had the blinking LED but still didnt see the d...

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 22:37

Aquaero 5 LT as Slave

Can you explain why the 35x runs better with voltage regulation instead of PWM? From what I understand there are 2 version of PWM one involves just modulating a 12 volt signal to slow down RPM's. Ive heard this method is worse then voltage regulation and can cause strange noises on fans. The second version of PWM actually involves a signal that is used by a controler on the device being controlled. Ive heard this type of PWM works fine. Other then that it is much easier to drive the 35x pump usi...

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 20:08

Aquaero 5 LT as Slave

Yea I just realized now that you mentioned it that I was describing the very same cable that comes with the pumps. That cable is essentially a Y cable on the 4th (PWM) pin, with each pump having its own independant rpm wire. And it does seem from Shoggy's response that it is not possible to use the 4th channel on the slave as PWM, only as voltage regulation. That is dissapointing, is there any plans on a software update that allows using the PWM channel as PWM in the future?

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 14:51

Aquaero 5 LT as Slave

Thanks for the info Shoggy, that helps me a lot! My Pump is a MCP35x2. Will I be ok splicing the PWM signal to the master PWM header on the master LT then feeding a rpm wire to channel 4 on each unit? That way I know both pumps are running, I dont want to run them at different speeds anyway. Also any word on the heatsinks for the LT? Seems strange that so many shops are out of stock on this item! Will I be ok running the LT's without any cooling other then a fan blowing towards it untill I can f...

Montag, 12. November 2012, 16:59

Aquaero 5 LT as Slave

Also I am having a hard time finding any aluminum heat sinks in stock at US retailers. Is there a hold up on this items for some reason? I am planning on spltting the load between the 2 LT units like so: Master LT: Fan Channel 1: 1 A (4 * .19 A fans, pull .25 on startup) Fan Channel 2: Empty Fan Channel 3: 1 A (4 * .19 A fans, pull .25 on startup) Fan Channel 4: PWM control of mcp 35x pump Slave LT: Fan Channel 1: 0.64 A (4 * .13 A fans, pull .16 on startup) Fan Channel 2: 0.48 A (3 * .13 A fans...

Montag, 12. November 2012, 14:13

Aquaero 5 LT as Slave

Once the slave option is available will it support LT Master with LT slave? Also will the Aqaubus connection from master to slave be via a 3 pin or 4 pin cable? Thanks

Samstag, 10. November 2012, 06:16

Aquaero 5 LT as Slave

Thanks for your input Larry. I was aware that the 4th pin is 5v that's why I wanted to make sure not to supply the slave LT with the 5v as I was afraid it might cause damage. Does the low Aquabus also provide 5v on the 4th pin? Is it possible for me to make a 4 pin cable for the Tubemeter as well? I purchased the Tubemeter cable that came with a 3 pin cable for the Aquabus, as well as a molex cable spliced into the 4th pin to provide 5v. Could I instead just make a 4 pin cable to provide that 5v...

Freitag, 9. November 2012, 23:32

Aquaero 5 LT as Slave

Thanks for that warning GB, I will make sure not to connect it until we have more information on the new firmware. Do you have any information as to how the Aquabus connection should be made? As in should it be a 4 pin or 3 pin cable?

Freitag, 9. November 2012, 16:20

Aquaero 5 LT as Slave

Thanks for the responce! I thought that all the products use the same PCB, other then the added faceplate PCB and the IR Component for the remote. I have no access to a front 5.25" panel that that's why I have stuck to the LT's. I suppose if it is a problem I woulld just have to pick up a pair of PA's instead.

Freitag, 9. November 2012, 16:07

Aquaero 5 LT as Slave

I have read in another thread that the software has been updated to allow the Aquaero 5 LT to be used as a slave device and I have a few questions. My plan was to use 2 Aquaero 5 LT's. One as Master the other as a slave. Is this now possible? If not will it be possible in the future? I am making my own cables for my build and I also have an MPS 400 flow sensor. The flow sensor needs a 4 pin connection to the Aquabus. Will the Slave LT device also need a 4 pin connection or will it get all its po...