• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 306.

Samstag, 20. Juli 2019, 04:03

Forenbeitrag von: »Jakusonfire«

D5 minimum power/speed

Zitat von »denny« Hi there. I can't hit RPMs below 2800 via aquaero 6 voltage regulation for D5 vario pump (one step below and pump shutting down). Manual regulation by potentiometer has 1800RPM minimum. Any reason for that behavior? Yes there is a good reason. There is two common ways to control motor speed. Voltage control and pwm. Voltage control just lowers the voltage supplied to the pump while pwm switches the power on and off rapidly while maintaining full voltage to simulate the effect ...

Montag, 21. Januar 2019, 18:56

Temperature sensor 70 cm for aquaero, safe for an aluminum loop?

To get the coolant temp you don't need absolutely need to use one of the fitting type sensors. They are just convenient more than anything to my mind. I have gotten better results by attaching the standard flat film sensors to metal parts of the loop like the end tank of a radiator. The fitting type sensors just use the exact same film sensors mounted around or glued into a fairly standard fitting. So they are really sensing the fitting temp. Fittings have a relatively small surface area exposed...

Montag, 22. Oktober 2018, 11:33

Aquacomputer D5 USB Aquabus not detected on new Aquasuite 2018-6

Zitat von »lovan6« I tear down the whole loop several days ago. I disconnect the Molex to power the Aquaero. I started to fill the loop using my power supply. The moment I switched on the power supply with just the pumps connected, I can smell some smoke coming from the back of the case. Upon checking, its the Molex to SATA wire that I did use to power the Aquaero. The molex wire to sata was puchased from Ebay several years ago. The copper wire was so thin and it had only few copper and it melt...

Montag, 22. Oktober 2018, 11:20

Aquacomputer D5 USB/Aquabus pump to motherboard

Zitat von »knacker« Shoggy Do you mean I can use the Aquasuite without the AE6 being connected? If so that will give me a little bit of extra room as I am having to crowbar it in The only difference is that you will only have manual style, fixed speed controls through aquasuite instead of being able to add the pump to an automatic controller that the Aquaero uses aquabus for, or control the pump through the Aquaero of course.

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2018, 02:31

Aquacomputer D5 USB Aquabus not detected on new Aquasuite 2018-6

Firstly, thank you for posting detailed info and especially lots of screenshots instead of making us tease it out of you like most do. From the screens we can see that one of the pumps is not being detected by the aquabus system. This is quite common when settings are changed or resets. The normal solution is to remove all power from the Aquaero, including it's USB standby power through the USB cable. Then reconnect everything and power up again. Make sure all wiring is firmly in the correct pla...

Dienstag, 7. August 2018, 04:25

Data Logging not working

There are two different types of data logging. The one you are using must be the Aquasuite data logging that only functions with Aquasuite running to collect the data. What you need to do is use the Aquaero data logging. In the Aquaero tab of Aquasuite there is a sub tab that lets you set up logging. Those logs can be set to record all the time. Plus once they have been running when you open the Aquasuite logging tab you can import the logs to display. Aquasuite Data Logging Here you can create ...

Dienstag, 29. Mai 2018, 12:19

Splitty9 with Aquaero 5 LT for 8 Fans

The NB eloops are very power hungry fans for their rated speeds. I have some of the same B12-3 models that I tried to use with my old Aq5 and from memory I couldn't get more than 3 connected to a single channel before running them at low volts and speed triggered the temp overheat protection. Spreading them out amongst the 4 fan headers doesn't help all that much unfortunately as the heat combines on the fan amps so you can use fewer per channel. They use a bit over 2 watts at full 12V but you a...

Dienstag, 29. Mai 2018, 11:59

Fan not being recognized by Aquaero?

Zitat von »Shoggy« I am quite sure your splitter merges the RPM signal of all fans so their signals are overlaping which does not work. Get a splitter that does it the right way My one has a PCB that has the traces connected properly for fans with only a single RPM signal sent to the control header. It even has one of the output headers marked with RPM as the one that is used for RPM feedback. Even if it does have a fully connected PCB the 80mm fans should still run at least. Mine is the 8 way ...

Montag, 19. März 2018, 14:04

Flow sensor high flow rates

Those results look pretty close to Fast Fates testing. http://www.overclock.net/forum/22568401-post7.html He got up to around 2GPM with a single pump. The minimum is harder to tell because he used a tap to lower flow rather than lowering pump speed but it seems perfectly reasonable. My loop, A CPU, GPU, MPS400 and dual rad loop runs at 4,6Lpm / 275L/h max flow with a single D5 USB. Older blocks were much more restrictive but these days over 200L/h is pretty common

Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 16:39

Advice for suitable pump

Zitat von »Alblez« Thanks for your advice, confirm what I thought. I was also considering the Koolance pump but after watching some videos I realized this is very noisy. I'm thinking of putting two D5 in series, one in the bottom of the loop; before the radiators, and the second before the GPUs, will it be necessary to have two reservoirs? Regards No, two reservoirs just makes filling and bleeding the system more troublesome. Just use a single pump for filling the system, the one closest to the...

Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 16:29

wiring Aquaero 6 and d5 Pumps

As Syberon has said the D5 USB is an MPS device and the Aquaero can support a total of four of any of the MPS family, USB flow meter, USB D5,, MPS flow meter etc. You will just need to first connect each pump to the PC via USB and give it a unique Aquabus address. They all have an address of 12 by default so you could just change one to 13 and another to 14. You then need to set control priority to Aquabus but that may be automatic in the newest software versions. Its best to do this one at a ti...

Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 16:12

Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface (article no. 41093) - No longer on AC Shop?

Surely they wouldn't discontinue them without saying anything? They are a pretty important part of the Aquaero Ecosystem

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 11:41

EK Dual DDC on Aquaero 6 XT

Using a splitter to connect both PWM pumps to a single header just means they will both run at the same PWM setting. Giving each pump it's own connection to a fan header Eid allow you to run them at different speeds but there is little practical use for that.

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 11:23

MPS 400Flow Sensor not being recognized by the Aquaero 5LT

When you disconnect the power are you fully removing all sources? It is not enough to simply remove the Aquaeros power cable as it gets standby power from its USB connection. The best way to do it is to fully remove the power cable from the PSU or fully isolate the Aquaero by removing it's main power and USB connection. If it still won't work after that then their is a more serious problem with the device. I had this problem once that I eventually traced to a powered USB hub that was providing p...

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 11:07

Advice for suitable pump

GPU's are less sensitive to flow rate than other blocks so it's possible you could get away with a single d5 pump, though 6 of those hybrid blocks is a lot of resistance to deal with. Dual pumps will increase the flow rate by around 50% or if noise is less of an issue then a more powerful pump like a koolance PMP 500 should suit you fine.

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 11:00

how to connect two or more device to AQ6 with aquabus?

Yeah that model of splitter hub will not work because you need all four pins connected to all ports you want to use which is not good for use with PWM fans. The modmytoys non powered splitters do work but they are different to most. http://www.performance-pcs.com/modmytoys…-way-block.html

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 10:53

Which Flow sensor to get?

Internally the two devices are identical. The only difference is how they connect to the Aquaero and the USB model being capable of standalone use. The high flow sensor is the traditional model that connects to the flow ports on the Aquaero and other devices. The USB model is an MPS device that connects to the aquabus high speed port. There is very little practical difference.

Montag, 31. Juli 2017, 04:53

Aquabus D5 and 6XT regulation

Becuase as the image shows you have the minimum speed set to 68% and the maximum to 100% Setting the preset slider to 6% makes the pump run at 6% of the range from 68 to 100 which is 71. If you set min to 50% and max to 80 with the preset to 50% the pump will run at 50% of the range between 50 and 80 which would be 65% If you set the min to 0 and max to 100 you will get the full range of control

Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2017, 17:11

Need opinion what is best to control Aquacomputer D5 PWM and USB/Aquabus

I like to use the 2 point controller. Based on the systems Air/water delta using a virtual sensor. I have it set to on at 5C and off at 4C. When the system is loaded the water temp rises over 5C and the pump goes straight to max setting. When the load stops the pump stays at max til the water cools to 4C and it stays below there while idling or normal non gaming loads. The pump effectively only runs at two speeds and I have them set to be the quietest low speed and quietest high speed. It means ...

Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2017, 17:01

Question about connecting three Aquabus D5's to the Aquaero 6 LT. Please help!

For the Aquaero to be able to control the speed of the pumps they must all be connected via Aquabus (the aquabus high header) absolutely Not to the fan headers. USB pumps are NOT PWM pumps. To do that you need some way to split the header 3 ways. There are many cables and splitter PCB boards that will work. The Aquacomp devices and cables of course. The unpowered modmytoys PWM splitter boards Bitfenix 3 pin fan splitters will work because the pumps only need 3 wire Aquabus. You just need to be s...

Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2017, 16:51

Initial Setup Questions

In theory extending the length of temp sensor wiring should be totally fine because the added resistance of the lengths of wire is a minute fraction of the resistance of the sensor (10K Ohms at 25C) and the change in resistance caused by temp change. Even slight temp changes of a few degrees cause hundreds or thousands of Ohms resistance change. If you search through the Aquaero owners thread of Overclock.net for the large 3 pin flow meter connector it has been mentioned there. Either 4 wire or ...

Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2017, 16:37

D5 USB shows 100% power at 2800 RPM and 0.00 Amps

You need to have the pumps maximum power set to 100% in the pump tab of the Aquaero menu, plus you need whatever controller you have the pump assigned to set to 100% If you just have max set to 100% in the pump tab, that is just the max it can go to. The controller tab needs to be at 100% to actually make it run at full speed. If the controller tab is at 100% but the pump tab max is set low then even if the controller is at 100% the pump can't run higher than its max speed setting. It just runs ...

Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2017, 03:24

Leaking MPS

It's not the front and rear threaded holes meeting. They are offset from each other and too shallow to connect. Like I said, it's a slot for the pcb that keeps the front end of the pcb held flat. I have 3 mps sensors and they are all the same, this isn't a manufacturing mistake.

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 17:25

Leaking MPS

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Jakusonfire« [snip] The coolant leaking out of the small holes in the back of the sensor is definitely a gasket leak though. The fittings might stress the threads but they aren't connected to the internals where the small screw holes are. Water there can only come through the gasket. @jakusonfire please, I am not being argumentative, just trying to understand the issue... In examining the case of my MPS flow 400, the holes on the backside appear to be for mount...

Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017, 13:41

Leaking MPS

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Jakusonfire« There is a very particular method needed to install the gasket without leaking. It should be placed on the sensor prongs outside of the housing and the whole PCB inserted back in. I recommend looking at the overclock.net community testing thread for more details I am looking at this gasket on my MPS pressure sensor atm, and the reassembly instructions provided by Shoggy varies a bit as to the order of things. A snippet from the email sent me: Zitat...

Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017, 13:20

about aquabus cable

Some MPS devices need the 5V power supplied by the 4th wire on the 4wire Aquabus cables but the USB D5 does not. It works just the same with the 3 wire Aquabus cable as it does with the 4 wire. The Aquabus cables are the same as fan cables. Any fan extension can be used to extend and any female to female fan cable can be used for connections.

Montag, 1. Mai 2017, 13:05

Leaking MPS

So it looks like your internal sensor gasket is leaking. When they do leak its normally when new and a result of the gasket being installed improperly. In this case either the gasket has moved due to pressure change cycles or it has failed. You need to open it up and check the rubber gasket that fits on the sensor probes. If its intact you might be able to reseat it and carry on but its possible that it needs replacing. Aquacomp support can send you a new one. [/URL][/img] There is a very partic...

Dienstag, 24. Januar 2017, 15:57

Pressure Sensor 1000 - too "strong"?

I Think from memory the first edition of the 1000 sensor used an absolute pressure sensor instead of the differential sensors in the smaller models, so it only used one post to measure the pressure of the res

Sonntag, 27. November 2016, 04:51

Aquasuite is no longer free?

Zitat von »Shoggy« @JasonMorris: I recommend to send an e-mail with the invoice of your aquaero to the support. For such borderline cases we will check if we grant a license as good will. --- The problem with the free software so far is that many of the older customers receive free updates and support since almost six years now without purchasing anything new - and it would have been several more years for many of them if we would have not made that cut. The development costs a lot of time and ...

Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2016, 17:52

Would Aquaero 6 XT work with this?

The impulse per litre figure is the conversion rate. The aquaero converts the rpm signal it gets to a flow rate. If the calibration figure for that flow meter is 86 and the sensor is reporting 172 then the Aquaero displays 2LPM, 256 means 3 LPM and so on. In this way the accuracy of the system is all in how accurate that calibration number is. As you say, the calibration number is affected by tube diameter and fittings used so to get more than a representational number you would need to use a hi...

Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2016, 13:44

Would Aquaero 6 XT work with this?

To use rpm based flow sensors with the Aquaero you need to know the number of rpms equals a litre. All the AC flow sensors come with these values for each sensor but other brands don't. You would need to work it out yourself or hope someone else already has. It is also the case that the mechanical flow sensors from AC use a two pulse per rpm system whereas other after market models use a single pulse per rpm system to be compatible with ordinary fan control headers. The result is that pulse per ...

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 15:15

aquasuite 2016-4

Zitat von »Shoggy« You have to drag and drop it in the information pages tab to the right side with the displayed pages. Yeah, no I've done that \. That is a screenshot from my Aquaero. The pump is showing up under currently connected aquabus devices and has its USB tab. I have working speed signal graphs and guages in my aquasuite pages. There is just no info on the info page on the Aquaero LCD

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 14:00

aquasuite 2016-4

Hey guys I was happy to see in the changlog for Aquasuite 2016 that an info page had been added for the USB D5 pumps. However I can't seem to get it to work. I thought maybe this was because it was connected via Aquabus so I added the USB connection but I get nothing with either

Montag, 8. Februar 2016, 21:47

Daisy chaining multiple fans on Aquaero 6--PWM Question

Zitat von »Railgun« Zitat von »Jakusonfire« it was actually a light hearted barb about posting the same info when they were clearly being written at the same time. Something that happens all the time in forums. Man...you must type slow given the 10m time difference between posts. This is all being made to be more difficult than it needs to be. You need this. http://www.performance-pcs.com/ek-cable-…n-pwm-10cm.html Granted it's only for three fans...I can't find a cable that supports four. You'd...

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016, 05:33

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Alright Jakuson, no need to call out folks. The OP obviously didn't understand the difference between voltage and PWM until I explained it. I could have added the points you made about the importance of the signal wire but there's no need to come off as an ass. What are you, you post police? Nobody was being called out, it was actually a light hearted barb about posting the same info when they were clearly being written at the same time. Something that happens all the t...

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016, 08:46

Zitat von »barfly« Zitat von »Jakusonfire« 3 pin fans still have an rpm wire and won't work properly on a pwm header When they say only a single rpm signal they are talking about the wiring of the splitter cable. Four wires come out of the Aquaero but only a single fan will be connected to all of them. The other fans just skip the rpm wire connection but have the other 3. Some splitter cables or boards come wired that way and some don't. thx for reiterating my post virtually word for word Yep, ...

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016, 03:04

3 pin fans still have an rpm wire and won't work properly on a pwm header When they say only a single rpm signal they are talking about the wiring of the splitter cable. Four wires come out of the Aquaero but only a single fan will be connected to all of them. The other fans just skip the rpm wire connection but have the other 3. Some splitter cables or boards come wired that way and some don't.

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2016, 06:53

How to send d5 usb pump rpm signal to cpu fan header ?

Zitat von »Pilo« Does the normal/analog D5 or D5 PWM from Aqua Computer generate a real tacho signal?, because it's another analog PCB and not the digital mps circuit board, right? Is this analog RPM signal still accessible/present in the D5 Aquabus/USB pump mechanic and could it be made usable again by modding the pump? The rpm wire is connected to an input on the mps board. I guess you could split that wire and attach another fan connector but I have no idea if that would work. I see that the...

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 14:14

PWM Pump & Aquaero Start Up

Holy Dooly 6 blocks is quite the CPU loop ... Lol. Mostly when people say CPU loop they mean just CPU. I'm gonna test those filters one day because I'm suspicious that they may cause more restriction than it may seem

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 04:19

laing pump stop working

Oh OK that would explain it then. The standard DDC don't spin that slowly. I would have to guess that the pump now has a very truncated PWM response curve (even more than the standard is) so that 40% PWM must be close to the absolute lowest speed and the pump is for some reason cutting out, the Aquaero detects that and applies full power to get it spinning again. Maybe try just running a higher min PWM

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 04:00

RE: Can I run 4 PWM fans off the PWM header on the Aquaero 5 LT?

Zitat von »new boy« I understand its recommended to run 2 or 3 fans max with the added heatsink for the 5 LT unit, as otherwise it may get excessively hot and reduce the units lifespan. I'm led to believe that the reason this happens, is due to the unit having to lower the voltage going to the fans, and its the "burning" off of the power that causes the heat when running the fans at low voltage. Does that mean that running fans in PWM mode is less stressful on the unit (as it runs at 12v no mat...

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 12:09

laing pump stop working

Are we talking about a PWM DDC or a Voltage controlled? 700 rpm is excessively low speed for a water pump like the DDC so if that is correct something isn't quite right. Some pictures and screenshots always help.

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 08:31

Aquaero 6 LT?

Yeah it depends on what you want to spend and how many fans you want to control at low voltage. The 5lt can control quite a few fans and a single pwm channel. It does get a bit warm if you have a few fans or power hungry devices. 8 good quality fans like Corsair SP 120 is no problem at all. The Heatsink on my old Aq5 never had an special direct airflow and ran 12 Corsair comfortably. Other fans like for instance Noiseblocker can be much more power hungry and as a result you can use fewer of them...

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016, 18:54

PWM Pump & Aquaero Start Up

When the PWM pumps are connected to a motherboard that is powered down the PWM signal is grounded out completely so the pump actually runs at minimum speed rather than the 60% PWM speed you get when the cable is disconnected.

Montag, 11. Januar 2016, 03:25

Running LED strip from aquaero 6 2-pin PWM terminals

Yeah I have a couple of the white ones and they work great with a nice range of brightness.

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2016, 04:33

Aquaero 6 LT?

Zitat von »flyoffacliff« I run the fans really low when my system is idle, which is most of the time. Two case fans off, the other two around 35%, plenty of cooling for idle. But I heard the Aquaero 5 overheats when running fans at low speeds. They are 3-pin fans. Is it really that bad? Would if the fans are off? How much longer will the Aquaero 5 LT be supported? At least 3+ years? I like to future proof and get a long life out of things and get my moneies worth. What elce is this good for bes...

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2016, 04:20

Shutting off the AQ6 with case power button.

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« As soon as I removed "Preset Relay" and "Power Outputs", the AQ went bonkers minutes later again. So obviously those are being used some how even though I'm only using the PWM, LED, USB, Temp and Aquabus headers. From the looks of the symbols on those presets, it looks like the two pin PWM header and the Relay header which I don't use either of those. Could be a bug in the software so idk. If you don't have something plugged into an output it isn't being used. Its reall...

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2016, 04:13

Aquabus 4 pin cable

Aquabus cables are 4 pin fans cables. Cables are cables, nothing special about em. I use ordinary PWM fan cables in the whole system. Aqua comp Aquabus cables are ugly as shit. Yes its completely fine to have Aquabus and USB connected at the same time.

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2016, 03:37

Aquaero 5 (LT) + Laing DDC Pump

That adaptor cable with the molex 4 pin and 3 pin fn connector is simple deigned to change devices that have two seperate connectors (like most normal Laing pumps) for power input and RPM output, into a single 3 pin fan connector. The pump you have seems to already be a simple 3 pin so the cable just isn't needed. If you want to run that pump from the Aquaero at near full 12V it won't be a problem but if you want to really lower its speed it will warm up the Aquaero fast. The poweradjust is real...

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015, 06:48

Shutting off the AQ6 with case power button.

It doesn't matter either way. If you are not using the outputs then there is no need to have a controller for them. Any output that is not assgned to a controller runs at 100% by default with the current firmwares.