• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Freitag, 21. November 2014, 22:50

Forenbeitrag von: »Kosti«

farbwerk - put color in your life! New 4x RGB LED controller

Yeah that's a tough one mate, most orgs simply put this in a simple bubbled sleeve with a few stamps and post it off no one needs DHL or some fancy courier to post this off being so small, Very disappointing with this tbh

Mittwoch, 19. November 2014, 02:40

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »Kosti« With this product can I connected either common Anode or common Cathode 5mm-4-pin-RGB-Diffused LED? Also how much is this going to cost us Australians to get this I would like to buy one and shipped to Syd, can you send me the link Plus (+) is the common connection. Shipping to Australia is 34.90 Euro flat. The products can be ordered here. OK, thanks, WOW so shipping a small item as this is going to cost more that the product itself? There must be a better ...

Sonntag, 16. November 2014, 08:00

Sounds great and since I got no reply from Jeaks this may have to do for what I am trying to achieve With this product can I connected either common Anode or common Cathode 5mm-4-pin-RGB-Diffused LED? I would like to use 2 X 4-pin LEDS into the Aqualis Res and the other 2 x 4-pin LEDS to the 2nd Aqualis Res and then somehow figure out how to control the colour based on temperature of the water so it shows this in the reservoirs Say Green = cool warm = orange Red = hot or something like that Also...

Freitag, 8. März 2013, 03:49

Parts updated list

Well I have taken the dive and placed my order Here's my list - have i missed anything? AQUAERO 5 PRO CONTROLLER - GRAPHIC LCD FRONTPLATE FOR AQUAERO 5 PRO (ALUMINUM BLACK) AQUACOMPUTER D5 USB AQUABUS PUMP AQUACOMPUTER AQUALIS BASE 450ml NANO AQUACOMPUTER Pump adapter for D5 pumps for aqualis with fill level sensor AQUACOMPUTER HOLDER FOR AQUALIS RESERVOIR RGB ILLUMINATION MODULE FOR AQUAERO 5 AQUACOMPUTER FLOW SENSOR MPS 400 AQUACOMPUTER CONNECTION CABLE FOR FLOW SENSOR AQUACOMPUTER AQUABUS Y-C...

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013, 03:45

G'Day from Sydney Australia

Hey Mate, Thanks for the reply and indeed I've started the collection of AC parts...sorry I didn't update sooner, My build is coming along "very slowly" and can be viewed here for how things are coming along http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=1058900 Have got my eye on the pro version as the XT only appears to be a touch screen which I do not have a need since the whole PC will live under a desk . The other items I am wanting to purchase are as follows Aqua Computer D5 pump motor...

Samstag, 24. November 2012, 11:57

G'Day from Sydney Australia

So I am looking at the aquaero 5 xt touch usb fan controller and it's very impressive, I was hoping I could get some feedback from the many user's on some of the pro's and con's for the device? Constructive feedback on whether I should spend the money for such a device? My hardware is expensive so protecting and monitoring it is critical as the system will operate 24/7 so I need to be able to let it run with the ability to shut down should a problem arise either a leak or over heat etc. Also cur...