• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Montag, 17. Dezember 2012, 22:07

Forenbeitrag von: »darthsyth«

More newbies question about the aquaduct Mark IV

First I'd like to say that everyone on this forum have nothing but helpful and nice. So thank you guys for all the help and fast responses. And now to my newb question: Would it be bad for the Mk IV system if I was to add another pump within the water cooling loops, to increase flow?

Montag, 17. Dezember 2012, 22:06

Aquaduct Mark IV 720 help

update: Everything is fine now. Having the EVGA supernova 1500W PSU I had to adjust some settings and I forgot to do that. I haven't had any issues after that. Thank you for all the help!

Samstag, 15. Dezember 2012, 08:36

The USB has been working all day but it suddenly disconnected just now. And yes no USB with a big red "X"

Freitag, 14. Dezember 2012, 21:13

So I turned on my PC this morning and check my devices once again and what do you know..! Aquaduct Keyboard device detected. So I got on aquasuite 2012 and the software detected the aquaduct. Took about 2 min to familiarize myself with the software then suddenly I lost connection with the Mark IV. Tried unplugging and replugging, tried different USB ports. Tried disabling and enabling all my USB interfaces via device manager. Nothing happened, could not get the Mark IV to talk with my PC. So I t...

Freitag, 14. Dezember 2012, 08:44

I don't know what I am doing wrong but when I connect my USB nothing happens. My computer doesn't detect any new devices at all.

Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2012, 23:30

So I am a new proud owner of the mark IV 720 aquaduct. I've got it all installed and running but I have two issues. 1: The clock and date keeps resetting to 1:00 oclock January 04 2012 2: My PC wont recognize the aquaduct unit, so when I use aquasuite and lick "find USB" nothing happens. I am using windows 8 64bits, the aquaduct firmware is 1010 Hope someone can help. Thanks!