• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Dienstag, 12. März 2019, 06:59

Forenbeitrag von: »landis«

What to do?

Unfortunately yes that will not work for that particular unit not with a cosmos case and the double well with the D5 underneath the rez on the inside interior hard drive wall. My clearance is less than half an inch at the bottom below the pump. Guess I'm back to waiting or scrap the case for something else entirely.

Montag, 11. März 2019, 03:36

What to do?

My computer has one of the Aquacomputer D5 USB pumps that all I can determine has failed. I know at one point the d5 USB was scheduled to be replaced, however I'm not sure which one is their placement at this point. Does anybody know? I've been waiting for this replacement pump for quite some time.

Sonntag, 29. September 2013, 09:14

Aq5 xt pa2 ultra help

yes, I was looking at three fan sets, as the R4 .4A fans prior to these caused the ground wire and plastic connector to melt with these same 6way fan splitters. thanks for the info regarding the EK dual acetal. too bad I forgot to transfer the o rings when changing pumps. had leaks, got a good size pool in the case now after ripping the res and acetal back out. there goes 2 days worth of work. for the pumps USB only you have me confused. I thought the USB was for firmware updates only and that a...

Samstag, 28. September 2013, 10:38

Aq5 xt pa2 ultra help

I am trying to figure this out and it is giving me fits. I have: 1 aq5 xt 13 fans . 16A 2 aquaero D5 pumps 3 pa2 ultras 1 line going from my CPU block to aq5 for fan rpm to motherboard 3 6way fan splitter cables 1 EK block with the dual res and pump connection My question is can my pumps be connected or am I short on pa2 ultras? Not sure how the aquabus and USB connectors work out on this either. Also, has anyone done the D5 aqua pumps to EK block as my plan was to replace the two swiftechs I ha...

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 02:15

Question regarding wiring

My other question would be am I going to be able to connect all my fans and the two pumps with the pa2 ultras that I have? The reason I ask, is because here with the 2013 -1 software my fans quit working all of a sudden. In troubleshooting the issue, I found that the phobya 3-pin 6 split fan splitters I was using developed burnt wires on the red line where they were connected at the pa2 ultras. So long story short I'm going to have to replace my fan splitter cables, as simply moving the ends at ...

Samstag, 30. März 2013, 18:40

So just to determine what appears to be part of the confusion, you're asking what I've got connected to the motherboard? Are you just asking for the Aquacomputer components only? Or all computer components over again? As stated above, again, I've got 3 PA2 Ultras connected USB, I've got 1 Aquaero 5 xt connected USB. The 2 flows are connected. 1 goes to the Aquaero 5 xt, with a line from the Aquaero 5 xt going to the cpu fan header on the motherboard. The 2nd i have to trace out, as I forgot. The...

Dienstag, 26. März 2013, 06:18

I realize there are numerous posts on this, and I have read quite a few. With what I have though I'm not quite finding all the answers I think, so I"m just going to ask to get this right now and get it worked out. I have this computer already built and assembled, just need to make changes to get things working as they should. Case: http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=6792 Fans (12) of these: http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product.php?product_id=2915 Fans (2): http://www.coolermas...

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013, 07:01

Aquasuite 2012 software issue

I repair computers for a living. OS is windows 7, and no the application is not running in task manager. The shortcut is valid, as this was never altered from the original or reinstall. The redownload and reinstall was previously mentioned and attempted, but did not change the issue. The device is already connected to USB along with the poweradjust 2's as listed in AIDA64. I'll see about reconnecting on the USB, but in reading about the error from other posts here, I'm under the impression it's ...

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013, 03:55

I did not recieve any software errors. The software was working fine up until approximately a week ago. I had not done any other software installations. I've attempted even uninstalling and reinstalling the aquaero software, and restarting the computer and aquaero service, but this has not changed the issue. I click the item to start the software, and it never appears, it is not shown running in the system tray either.

Montag, 25. Februar 2013, 06:56

The software all of a sudden will not start. All of the 3 power adjusts 2.0 and the aquaero 5 xt are listed as connected to USB in Aida64. I've tried restarting the aquaero service, but the software still will not start. Ideas?

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012, 08:07

Fan RPM not showing in Aquaero from PA2 Ultras question

I stated earlier that all devices have the latest firmware.... Firmware: aquaero 5 xt : firmware : 1027 PA2 Ultra 1-3 : firmware : 1005 Fan connection: Aquaero 5 xt (USB to motherboard): Fan 1 : shows RPM (fan connected) Fan 2: no RPM (no fan connected) Fan 3: no RPM (no fan connected) Fan 4 no RPM (no fan connected) PA2 Ultra 1-3 (USB to motherboard): Fan: shows RPM (multiple fans connected) Again, how do I get the Fan RPM on PA2 Ultra to show on Aquaero 5 XT Fan 2-4? Do I have to connect a cab...

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012, 00:03

Fan RPM not showing in Aquaero from PA2 Ultras question

For all the fans listed in the Aquasuite 2012 software, I'm only getting one fan that is showing me RPM in the main portion of the fan control. I do have fans that show the RPM on the poweradjust2 Ultras. Is there any way to show the PA2 Ultra rpm on the main portion of the fan control in the software? Or do I have to connect a cable from the PA2 Ultra's to the Aquaero XT (I hope not, as I'd have to take quite a bit apart)? I have the latest firmware for all of these.