• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Samstag, 10. Dezember 2016, 05:03

Forenbeitrag von: »InitialDriveGTR«

New: aquasuite 2017 licensing system

I came across this thread when I rebooted my computer for the first time in a while. I'm running an Intel Xeon E5-2670-V3 12 Core on an Asus Sabertooth X99 with 16GB of 3200Mhz DDR4 and two GTX 670FTW's in SLI. I bought an aquaero 5 XT in 2012. I have put that thing through more than any lab accelerate lifecycle testing could have ever prepared it for. Since then I have considered aquacomputer products to be the best in this niche industry. I regularly use the data logging features to detect any...

Donnerstag, 25. April 2013, 23:41

Jeak RGB Amp

Ich bin von Englisch auf Deutsch mit google übersetzen, also bitte Geduld mit mir. Ich hatte mein eigenes Board eine Weile her, meinen Fall Beleuchtung steuern gemacht. Die Farbe reagiert, um Temperatur-Ausgangssignal von dem primären Heizkreislauf. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H20KkzLPIf8

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2013, 03:57

Aquasuite 2012 - 6 Issues

I had it working for the most part for a couple hours last time I had posted here. Since then I had given up on the AE5 when after a power cycle everything was corrupted again. Is there going to be a new update coming soon? My entire aquacomputer set of products is useless.

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2013, 04:34

I have been using AS12-5 the entire time. The hardware side (AE5's 1027) works really good. AS12 on the other hand doesn't seem to work very well at all. Changing any settings for my AE5 from Aquasuite usually crashes either the AE5 or AS12. Edit: Flashing the firmware again fixed my settings issue. still having the following problem though... Also having this weird problem with data logging charts. Look at the date on the middle chart.....

Dienstag, 1. Januar 2013, 16:32

I tried getting it into recovery mode as per martinsliquidlab's review, but it wouldn't go into recovery mode. Did recovery mode get phased out in an earlier firmware version? Edit: I managed to get the firmware updated. What I did was essentially make my Aquaero 5 XT into the Pro model and then tried updating the firmware. 1) Remove power completely from the AE5 2) Remove the front touch sensitive circuit board from the AE5 3) Plug in the power tot he AE5. The screen will now say "Aquaero 5 Pro...

Dienstag, 1. Januar 2013, 05:09

I'm having some really wierd issues with my Aquaero 5. I was doing a clean install of windows 7 pro after installing a new motherboard and downloaded the most recent aquasuite ( 6 ). It tried updating the firmware to 1027 and every time it says it passed but my AE5 simply gets what seems like a factory reset, except most of the graphics are now corrupted as well. The firmware still shows up on my computer and on the AE5 as 1026. Anyone else having these issues? I really need my AE5 working as it...