• 23.04.2024, 22:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013, 22:52

Forenbeitrag von: »arzaman«

Aquaero 5 controllerfor heating (not coooling !)

Hi I know that aquaero 5 is completely configurable and it allows great flexibilty so I’m wandering if I can use not just for cooling but for heating. I try to explain my idea..if you use a set point controller when the measuredtemperature is well below the target value no power is applied to the output (fan, pwm..) and only when actual tempertaure overcome set point power is proportionally applied I would like to revert this logic... power applied when temperature is below the set point in orde...

Dienstag, 22. Januar 2013, 09:46

Aquaero 5 PWM output frequency change

thank you for the info... I will try to understand if I can drive a Peltier Cell with 16khz frequency One more thing still on the two PWM output...may I connect the output to a input temperature sensor and a control algorithm (PID) like other fan output ? regards Davide

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013, 18:38

any help

Hi All any chance to understand if I can tweak the PWM output frequency (GUI or SW config) ? regards Davide

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013, 23:15

Aquaero 5 PWM output frequency change

Hi I'm new on the forum and this is my first post since I'm evaluating Aquaero 5 controller for a cooling application I would like to control a peltier (TEC) chiller using the PWM output and an H-bridge circuit for power adjust. Varying the duty cycle of PWM from 0 to 100% I would like to drive the TEC power and possibly reverting cold/hot side The key point is that as far as I understand PWM applied to Peltier cells should be low frequency..round 2-3 Khz Instead from specification Aquareo PWM o...