• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Donnerstag, 28. März 2013, 01:34

Forenbeitrag von: »Wyza«

Aquaero prevents windows from booting

So as suggested I updated to the latest firmware for the bios. It was surprisingly smooth. Sadly the problem still persists.

Sonntag, 24. März 2013, 01:34

Not yet, I don't like updating BIOS firmware unless I have to, so I figured I'd ask if anyone had seen the problem before.

Samstag, 23. März 2013, 02:44

So I've been running the Aquaero 5 LT for a couple of months now. I love it. However I've had 1 annoying thing which is if the USB connection between the Aquaero 5 is plugged into the motherboard during POST / windows boot, it will go to a blank screen with a flashing cursor. If I unplug it, reboot, wait for windows to start up, plug it back in, all is well. Initially i just assumed something was awry with my windows install (it was over 2 years old) and recently had the chance to do a fresh ins...

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013, 21:27

PWM Splitting

Excellent, that was more or less what I believed was the case (you just articulated it much better than I). The pumps will have their own 12V supply. I don't plan on having 25 fans . On the bright side, if for whatever reason I can't split the signal enough times, the guys over at OverClockers posted a diagram to use a 555 chip to boost an existing RPM signal. Thanks.

Freitag, 25. Januar 2013, 04:50

PWM Splitting

Does the PWM wire carry the RPM signal back or does the RPM signal still come back on the 3rd pin? If it is still the third pin I can easily not combine that pin and instead run separate plugs back to the other 3 fan ports. (obviously that means i'll only have a max of 4 devices RPMs with a single controller) The real question is, roughly how many times can you split the signal? Is there any way to calculate it?

Freitag, 18. Januar 2013, 02:04

PWM Splitting

How many times can the PWM signal be split on the Aquaero 5? 2, 4, 8? more? Really like the concept of the Aquaero 5, but also want to run all my fans and pumps via PWM and since it only has 1 PWM header....