• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2016, 01:17

Forenbeitrag von: »DarkDeLaurel«

D5 w/USB, PA2, & AQ5

Hi Boris, Thanks for the link to that thread. So if i understand correctly I won't need to use the PA2's I have. Unfortunately it looks like the thread kind of died so I have a few more questions. 1. Aquasuite is able to handle two AQ's, but at the time needed some work arounds from the sound of it, is that still the case with Aquasuite 2016? 2. There was talk about using a splitter cable on the pumps so two would read as one (which I am fine with as they are in a dual pump top). The person who ...

Montag, 16. Mai 2016, 19:45

D5 w/USB, PA2, & AQ5

Hi Boris, Thanks for the info, I kind of figured the d5's needed molex power still and the Aquabus was the signal control (in an older machine I've got a D5 vario). They are the newer mps flow and pressure sensors, ideally a flow and pressure sensor per loop along with two temp sensors (just two pin screw in ones). Is the limit of four per each AQ or total? As I'm also using two of the aqualis reserviours. So I guess what is the best way to configure this? If aquasuite can run two AQs then I'll ...

Montag, 16. Mai 2016, 07:07

D5 w/USB, PA2, & AQ5

Hi bcikota, Thanks for the reply, the reason for the two AQ's was I purchased the AQ5 first along with the poweradjusts then never had a chance to get to building the machine (too many reasons to list). Then seen the AQ6 was released and grabbed it with the intention of running the 5 as a slave since I wasn't sure if the 6 could power all four pumps and fans (I've also got some pressure, temp, and flow sensors to put in after everything thing else is setup). The D5's all have a molex connectors ...

Montag, 16. Mai 2016, 03:11

D5 w/USB, PA2, & AQ5

Hey all, So I've been searching this forum trying to figure out how to get everything connected properly. For Aquacomputer hardware I've got the following: 6x poweradjust 2 ultra 1x Aquaero 5 XT USB 1x Aquaero 6 XT USB 4x D5 with USB (2 groups of 2) 30x Noctua NF-F12 PWM fans (3 groups of 9) With that out of the way, I was able to find Nam's guide http://www.serifwebresources.com/phpBB2m…&forumid=872280 But am a little confused as it appears to be for for non Aquabus pumps (although the D5 w/USB...