• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 28. Januar 2013, 02:56

Forenbeitrag von: »Balanar«

Pump Control HELP!

Hi cc01, Thanks for the reply and heads up about the 'Power Distribution PCBs'. I would much rather make the splitter cables myself but have not access to a solder and little knowledge of what I have to do. I could follow instructions easily enough and I guess the equipment is the bigger issue right now. I have seriously considered purchasing a sodlering set but don't think it be justified considering the amount of use I give it. So I will need 2x four-pin cable + 1 splitter cable on top of 2x A...

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013, 16:54

RE: RE: Pump Control HELP!

Zitat von »cc01« Zitat von »Balanar« 1) I have wanted to use the Aquacomputer pumps to maximize compatibilty but I will be using the Bitspower D5 Pump Mod Kit and don't think the pumps will fit properly. They will probably lack space for the wires to plug in. Can anyone confirm this? The Bitspower Pump Kit contains two peices: the cylindrical barrel which houses the pump and mounts it to the pump top and a flat disc that simply fits into the end of the barrel to seal it up and hide the end of t...

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013, 16:39

Pump Control HELP!

Zitat von »_KaszpiR_« 1. No idea, but I wish someone could answer it, I'm also interested in the reply. 2. You have two ways of controlling the pumps - controlling the voltage or controling the PWM signal. When controlling a voltage then you would have to connect the pump to the Aquaero, and if the pump has molex, then you will have to probably convert it to 3pin fan connector. The down side is that when controlling pumps by voltage, then there is a lot of generated heat on the controller itsel...

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013, 01:32

Pump Control HELP!

Hi all! A short summary of my plan: I am planning to run 2x 360rads in my 600T case. The top one will have 3 AP 15 GTs and the other will have 6 AP 15 GTs. I am looking to have 2 pumps provide sufficient flow. I will use an Aquacomputer Aquaero LT with the waterblock to control the 2 banks (One with 4 fans and the other with 5 fans through fan splitters such as this connected to the Aquaero ) of fans. My questions are: 1) I have wanted to use the Aquacomputer pumps to maximize compatibilty but I...