• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2013, 04:34

Forenbeitrag von: »thickskull«

Aquareo 5 Waterblock Thermal Pad

I have some of the thermal pad leftover from just installing my waterblock and it looks alittle less than 1mm, I only have a plastic ruler to go by so my % error could be on the hi side.

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2013, 06:33

maximum fan output selection for controller?

Zitat von »Jeremy« Zitat von »jpmboy« AS2012 has start, but not stop parameters. 0% on the fan curve = 0 volts = stop. The biggest issue I have with using dT to determine fan speed is that the system won't compensate at all for changes in ambient. If your ambient is pretty steady year round this isn't an issue, but if your ambient is 65 deg F in the winter and 85-90+ in the summer like it is for me you might want to consider using straight water temp instead of dT. Sure, it'll be noisier in the...

Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013, 20:11

Poweradjust 2 Not Recognized

You could try reflashing the firmware via USB connection to see if that can help.

Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013, 20:07

What, exactly, has to be running for fan control?

As far as I can tell once you set it up it stores it in memory and works without any app open. This is from the description (The aquaero is an absolutely autonomous working microprocessor-controlled device)

Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013, 15:41

About to purchase, checklist

Sorry if I'm late posting on this thread as I just got my Aquaero 5 LT setup and running. The biggest reason I got it was to have a flow meter because if you don't have flow their must be something wrong with your loop. The pump RPM is on my motherboard cpu fan header.

Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013, 15:22

maximum fan output selection for controller?

I just got my Aquaero 5 LT up and running and use water temp to control fan speed. One rad the fan stays on and ramps up with temp and the two fans on my other rad don't start untill the water temp gets over 28C and then ramps up from their. I don't like using air to water delta because if the room warms up my cpu will be hotter and may not handle my overclock. I have three inline temp sensors and may use the delta of two of them to ramp up the fan that stays on.