• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2024, 20:46

Forenbeitrag von: »rbato«

New: aquasuite X

Hello, Hmm, sadly after updating to X.78 looks like Aquasuite is unable to check activation. Yes, I updated without reading the Balloon Tip on the update. (I remember that it mentionned activation or key). By the way, I thought that the install already installed .NET Framework 8 but after rebooting the pc it looks like not. So It's now installed. Clicking Activate doesn't do anything. Trying to re-register the key doesn't work, because it's already activated. Aquasuite Service is running. Change...

Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013, 11:01

Need advices about a setup (my first)

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« 1. That is an Aluminium radiator and EK don't recommend using their products with it. Most people stay right away from Aluminium these days because it can cause big problems with corrosion when it is combined in a loop with other metals. I agree about mixing metals, but I didn't find lots of passive radiators that are not made of aluminium :/ Zitat von »Jakusonfire« 2. There is no such thing as g1/4 tubing. g1/4 is the size of the threaded part on fittings and components...

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2013, 11:28

Need advices about a setup (my first)

Hello, I'm bought some hardware from AC : Aquaero 5 Pro (53090)Temperature sensor inline G1/4 (53066)Flow sensor with 5.6 mm nozzle, G1/4 (53061)Connection cable for flow sensor (53027)Connection cable for Laing DDC (53053)The other parts of the setup are : Pump : Laing DDC-1TWaterblock : EK-SUPREMACY NICKEL - PLEXI (Intel 1155)Radiator : Cape Cora 642 HFTubing : 3/4Hardware to be cooled : CPU : i7 3770 (150W) (not OC-ed)Since I started reading the forum, I've seen some issues with the flowmeter...