• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Mittwoch, 17. April 2013, 10:23

Forenbeitrag von: »mirtzbass«

multiswitch 1.41 problem

ok nothing! the multiswitch as stopped to work also with usb unknown device. are there any drivers or firmware to try manualy??? edit: i don't know why but now it's ok from aquasuite 2013!!!! last question: i have to link two d5 pump motor (version with usb and aquabus) how can i do?? edi again : the problem is returned.....seems that the controller have some problem

Mittwoch, 17. April 2013, 09:56

multiswitch 1.41 problem

the drop menu is completely white but if i click on a point of it i can change output. now i try to use a led as test

Mittwoch, 17. April 2013, 09:29

multiswitch 1.41 problem

Zitat von »mirtzbass« the multiswitch is only supported by aquasuite 4.xx (USB), not aquasuite 2012. When you connect the multiswit with aquabus you can control the outputs with the aquaero 5 and the aquasuite 2013. i have tried aquasuite 4.72 and multiswitch via usb and i can controll it. after that i have linked the multiswitch via aquabus (low port on the aquaero 5) and used aquasuite 2013 it's not clear how to use it. there are no menus for the MS. also how can i see if the ms is linked to ...

Mittwoch, 17. April 2013, 09:05

multiswitch 1.41 problem

here is a pic of my aquasuite.........which submenus i have to use???

Mittwoch, 17. April 2013, 08:57

multiswitch 1.41 problem

and this is ok! now i have linked the aquaero 5 with the multiswitch via aquabus........ok so is not clear how to control with aquasuite 2013!

Mittwoch, 17. April 2013, 08:38

multiswitch 1.41 problem

ok but i don't understand.......i have to see more menu under aquaero 5?? for example how can i controll the leds output of the multiswitch?? if you can post a pic it will help me

Mittwoch, 17. April 2013, 07:54

multiswitch 1.41 problem

hi! i'm testing the aquaero 5 and the multiswitch 1.41. no problem with the first but aquasuite can't see the multiswitch. i have checked and the MS is seen by th pc as non specificated drive. my os is windows 8 thanks for help