• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Samstag, 9. März 2013, 12:56

Forenbeitrag von: »McGreggor«

Poweradjust setup Help needed

There's some info on the connections in this thread: Poweradjust 2 Ultra Wiring Hookups

Freitag, 8. März 2013, 19:26

Poweradjust 2 USB, red light flashes.

Did you have your PA2 connected via AquaBus at the time? I am wondering if this issue might be related to AuqaBus, in particular the PA2s handling of malformed packets over AquaBus. I was bench testing various cable lengths of AquaBus connections around the time mine went wrong.

Freitag, 8. März 2013, 19:16

PowerAdjust 2 + Aquaero 5 LT. Signal lost via Aquabus

Yeh, neither of mine are responding to further firmware flashes. There seem to be pinouts on the side of the PCB of the PA2s, which must be how they are initially programmed I'm guessing. Would be nice if the hardware/software was made available to re-program the PA2s for this situation, I can't believe anything is physically wrong with the devices, its just got itself into a pickle. I'll be logging with support if I can't get them working again tomorrow, see if they have any ideas.

Freitag, 8. März 2013, 18:08

I've got Ultras running 1006 FW. I've been bench testing on and off all day today... and my other PA2 (that has been working) has just started to behave in the same way... It's blinking fast and the fans aren't powering on. I just connected via USB, and only the system tab appears in AquaSuite, and no firmware version is recognised! I previously saw the other tabs and had control of the attached fan etc. Interestingly, when this first happened, I had the PA2 attached via AquaBus, and AquaSuite s...

Freitag, 8. März 2013, 10:08

I don't think it's that, this is a really fast flashing, about 6 per second, and happens with or without fans connected to the PA2. If I connect fans to the PA2, they don't start on power up. I've also tried swapping it over with my other PA2, and connecting via AquaBus, but no luck. AquaSuite 2012 goes back to just seeing fan headers on the A5. If I connect the PA2 via USB, and flash FW, the LED still flashes away.

Donnerstag, 7. März 2013, 23:58

I'd also really like to know how to reset the PA2 please. I have one of mine that is playing up lots. After a few attempts to connect it via USB with power lead also connected, it is recognised as a device, and AquaSuite 2012 sees it, but only the System tab is available, which displays firmware as '0'. Attempts to flash firmware here appear to work in the software, but the PA2 LED never stops blinking, and even after power cycles, no firmware is recognised in AquaSuite.

Donnerstag, 7. März 2013, 23:52

Yes I've changed the aquabus channel number on the one PA2 that's responding via usb connections, and after an hour trying, I have got one of my PA2s now connecting over AquaBus. Only problem is my other one doesn't respond even to USB connections, it just blinks all the time and USB device not recognised which I'm reading about on other threads might mean an RMA.

Mittwoch, 6. März 2013, 21:32

I've just taken delivery of my AQ5 and a couple of PA2s, and I have this exact issue too. This is after a fresh install of the software, I can connect to everything over usb no problem, but the two PA2s don't communicate at all over AquaBus They came with latest firmware too....

Freitag, 15. Februar 2013, 11:19

AquaBus Cable Length - Repeater?

Hi, I know from other threads that running an aquabus cable over 2.5 might cause issues, I assume with signal noise etc. I am planning to have my PA2 about 12m away from my aquaero 5, so I might have to daisy chain a few PA2's together just to get the required distance. I know I could go with USB connection to get more length, but that requires the host OS to be running,drivers and software etc working. This is a bit of a concern to me as the end PA2 will have flow meters for water loops and sho...