• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Freitag, 9. August 2013, 12:12

Forenbeitrag von: »braindeadmac«

Can I run 8 x aquabus d5 pumps

Zitat von »mganddrea« Thanks for an awesome response. Hard drives and ram are only water cooled for looks. I bought see through water blocks for them and mayhems aurora coolant. I like the idea of 2 360's for the graphics. I did a bit of bitcoin mining with one loop and everything was hot and only the graphics were running. I'd like to keep the mobo as cool as possible as a 10 degree lower temperature apparantly extends the life span by 100,000 hours. I'm not to concerned with the cpu temps bei...

Donnerstag, 8. August 2013, 07:53

Zitat von »mganddrea« I'm curious how you would organize it. I have 4 loops in total. 2 loops with red coolant and 2 loops with blue Here is my loop configuration as it stands. 3 x graphics to triple radiator to 2 pumps to 1 reservior3 hard drives to cpu to triple radiator to 2 pumps to 1 reservior1 motherboard to triple radiator to 2 pumps to 1 reservoir1 ram to single radiator to 2 pump to aquaero to aquaero to single radiator to reservoirI'm thinking that 3 hard drives to one triple radiator...

Montag, 5. August 2013, 00:36

Zitat von »mganddrea« Here are some pics of whats coming and 1 of what it looks like before my upgrades[/quote I figured it had to be something overkill. I used 4 D5s in two loops with x 480 rads, full EVGA SR-2 motherboard blocks, tri SLI, and dual cpu blocks. With power at mid point it was just adequate. Same build now has 2 x MCP35x2 which is a lot quieter. I contemplated having more pump power with 6 D5s, but it just got to be to complicated.

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 15:28

RE: need help asap

Zitat von »pegleg« i just got done doing new build and hook my power adjust 2 up but now my fans are not working all fans and my aquaero5 is cahnging really fast for no reason so right now i have no fans working no rmp nothing,,ok was molex was not in all the way now can somebody help me with this power adjust2 how do i hook this up? also on my aquaero5 i have 4 fans hooked to one channel now on channel 1 or fan controller 1 i have only 3 fans spinning and on my other channel2 i only have 3 fan...

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 11:10

RE: Can I run 8 x aquabus d5 pumps

Zitat von »mganddrea« Hi all. I'm new to the forum and have a few questions for some of the tekkies on here. I have gone and purchased the Aquaero 5 xt and 6 poweradjust ultra's and 2 multi switches plus the real time clock expansion. I also have the water block for the Aquaero plus 14 waterblock temperature probes. I need to run 8 aquabus d5 pumps in 4 loops, 28 fans with led's and approx 10 sets of 12" and 6" led strips and some waterblock led's. Fans will be setup onto 3 x 360 radiators with...

Freitag, 1. März 2013, 15:06

Standoffs no longer included with Power Adjusts? [update!]

Zitat von »mandrix« Contact PPCs and let them know. Already done, they were awesome about it.

Freitag, 1. März 2013, 05:18

RE: Standoffs no longer included with Power Adjusts? [update!]

Zitat von »mandrix« What's up with that? I just bought a new Power Adjust and it no longer includes standoffs. After inquiring at Performance PCs, they opened another unit and found the same thing. Looks to me like a great "opportunity" to break or short something. UPDATE: Aquacomputer is shipping out the missing parts. If you received a Power Adjust with the mounting parts missing, notify either your vendor or Aquacomputer and they will ship you the parts directly from Aquacomputer. How does o...