• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Donnerstag, 7. März 2013, 06:51

Forenbeitrag von: »zer0patches«

Disappointed with Aqua Computer

Well, I solved my issues. One thing I noticed was a loose molex pin which I fixed, I custom made my power splitter cable to save some room. Also I noticed I had plugged the second power adjust into the second aquabus header on the 3rd power adjust instead of the first aquabus header. Not sure if that makes a difference but everything is recognized and working now via Aquabus and USB. I think my aquabus issues were related to having a bad daisy chain and usb not being recognized to a faulty power...

Mittwoch, 6. März 2013, 21:55

Forenbeitrag von: »zer0patches«

Disappointed with Aqua Computer

I would have to disagree with the original poster. I think the support is excellent. It can be frustrating at times because of the lack of information in English, but that's a price you pay when you deal with any international equipment manufacturer. I have 3 x PA2's and one does not show in Aquasuite 2012, evidently the USB device is not being recognized and shows and unknown usb device in device manager. The other two work perfectly. I am using Windows 7 x64 Ult. When I get home I am going to ...