• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-19 von insgesamt 19.

Dienstag, 30. April 2013, 17:55

Forenbeitrag von: »marchitect«

i'm referring to this

Zitat von »mandrix« I'm talking about the PA2 page, what are you talking about? See attached word document with a screen capture

Montag, 29. April 2013, 04:34

PA2 disappeared after installing Aquasuite 2013 2

Zitat von »mandrix« Right. Just delete the page since the PA2 now shows up as a fan header on the Aquaero if you've connected it via Aquabus. When you say 'just delete the page', what page are you referring to? I'm referring to the Overview page. I don't think you want to delete the overview page. The Poweradjusts, on this overview page, which have the Red X through the USB symbol do not have a delete page option. The only delete option is to delete the device. Also, what is the story with the ...

Sonntag, 28. April 2013, 08:44

Aquasuite Red X and Red LED on Aquaero

Zitat von »marchitect« One thing that I didn't notice before in Aquasuite: Each PA has a RED 'X' through a USB icon. This looks like it is indicating an error, saying that the USB for each PA is not hooked up which I've always assumed was the correct install method. If this is the correct way to set up the PA's, why would a RED X be showing? This looks like something is wrong. Is this indicator correct? Meaning is the RED X correct? I've always assumed you only use the USB to PA for initial set...

Dienstag, 9. April 2013, 04:24

Zitat von »marchitect« Regarding the main intention of my forum post: Should I go back to the beginning and try to set up each PA with the USB and set the address 50,51,52 and then hook up that PA2's to the Aquaero with the Aquabus? I decided to start over and disconnect all the PowerAdjust and Aquaero cables to try to get everything back online after the firmware update. It was such a hassle as it is such a tight fit when you have 3 PA's and an Aquaero linked in 2 5.25 drive bays. Anyway, I go...

Dienstag, 9. April 2013, 03:39

Poweradjust 2 Ultra Wiring Hookups

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Poweradjust setup Help needed Does this post help you and answer your questions? I was in the same boat and put those images together, hopefully to help others. The last image should answer your questions. However, READ THE POST CAREFULLY, MY DIAGRAM IS SLIGHTLY WRONG !!. I didn't fix the final image, but if you read the post, you will see that I should have drawn the Aquabus cable to the 3 pin header to the right. It is clearly labeled on the Aquaero as HIGH but I rever...

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 02:06

Zitat von »marchitect« Zitat von »sebastian« The Bugfix is online. My PA2's disappeared after the 2013-2 update. I upgraded to firmware 1030 for the Aquaero as well. I've also uninstalled and tried reinstalling the Aquasuite version 2013-2. What should I do, go back to the beginning and try to set up each PA with the USB and set the address 50,51,52 and then hook up that PA2's to the Aquaero with the Aquabus? All of my fan profiles are gone as well. Regarding the main intention of my forum post...

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 04:01

Zitat von »sebastian« The Bugfix is online. We have deactivated the aquabus for some tests in the firmware 1029. But we have not enabled in the release version. Reload the aquasuite and install the new 1030 firmware. We are sorry for the inconvenience. My PA2's disappeared after the 2013-2 update. I upgraded to firmware 1030 for the Aquaero as well. I've also uninstalled and tried reinstalling the Aquasuite version 2013-2. What should I do, go back to the beginning and try to set up each PA wit...

Mittwoch, 27. März 2013, 02:19

Aquaero prevents windows from booting

Zitat von »Wyza« Not yet, I don't like updating BIOS firmware unless I have to, so I figured I'd ask if anyone had seen the problem before. For a small fee, you can get a new bios chip from ASUS with the latest BIOS version on it. I just did this and it worked out fine.

Mittwoch, 27. März 2013, 02:15

Here's the translation:

From Google Translate: With this upgrade, you can use the functionality of a poweradjust 2 of the "standard" version to extend the higher version of "Ultra". With the help of the acquired key, the full scope of this later version may be used, restrictions against factory shipped as version "Ultra" poweradjust 2 controllers do not exist. In addition to the manual controls of the standard variant, the poweradjust 2 in the Ultra version to use an external temperature sensor for controlling the powe...

Mittwoch, 13. März 2013, 03:36

PowerAdjust Assembly Video

Here's a video I did to assist with the assembly of the PA's This may help some people out there. I know it wasn't obvious for me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zan4YymciIc

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 15:52

My bad

I thought #1 was the high speed Aquabus. #2 is the high speed Aquabus so I will switch the aquaero to # 2 Thanks.

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 05:21

Let's put Horse to bed

[attach]3842[/attach] This is my understanding of how to connect the Aquaero 5 to 3 PowerAdjust2 units. Please confirm

Montag, 11. März 2013, 14:42

Forum giving conflicting information on PowerAdjust daisy chain.

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Connect to Aquabus 2 on the Aquaero The only output is the single fan header. By Connecting to Aquabus 2 on the Aquaero you are telling me something different than other posts I have read. Below is a quote for daisy chaining PowerAdjusts and his info is different from what you are saying. Please confirm. Hi Psychor, Using the cables provided with PA2 (the ones that look like a fan cable, 3 pin connectors) you connect it something like this: AQ5Pro HighSpeed Aquabus conne...

Montag, 11. März 2013, 13:55

Very Helpful

Zitat von »Pilo« You don't need pulse-width modulation (PWM) to control the fan speed. What you need is to control the potential (voltage). And that is just what the PowerAdjust 2 does, without any transition from 0 to 12 volts. You can regulate normal 3 pin fans and pwm fans with 4 pins as well. But a pwm fan will be treated like a 3 pin fan by adjusting the voltage and not via pulse-width modulation. If you would ask me, I prefere the control via voltage, it's much 'cleaner'. Because some fan...

Montag, 11. März 2013, 00:10

PowerAdjust 2 NOT PWM - Really? How to control fan speed?

So after doing some research I'm assuming that all the talk about PWM this-n-that is basically saying that the PowerAdjust 2 will not let you control the speed of your fans. Is this really true? Why doesn't Aquacomputer just say: The PowerAdjust powers your fans but you cannot control the speed.? I hope I'm wrong with my understanding of PWM and the abilities of the PowerAdjust units. I bought the Aquaero 5 and PowerAdjusts because I thought it was one of the best fan controllers on the market. ...

Sonntag, 10. März 2013, 20:07

Did I get it right? - Please confirm

[attach]3839[/attach]OK, Thanks for your help ! Now that I know the supplied MOLEX is for a single purpose that I won't be using that really helped. Do I understand the layout of the Aquabus cables? Also, can a fan be hooked up to either the RPM or FLOW 3 pin connectors? Thanks again for the help.

Samstag, 9. März 2013, 21:34

Poweradjust setup Help needed

I've included a diagram of what I understand so far but still need some guidance. Where do the single pin male connectors go? Where does the 3 pin female cable, at end of Molex, go? Do I need to buy special fan splitter cables to connect multiple fans to one poweradjust? Do I need PWM fan splitter cables? Thanks so much PS. My previous post from an old thread sent a warning message saying that thread may be out of date, so I'm including the information here again.

Samstag, 9. März 2013, 20:19

This thread is a good start but I'm still looking for some more clarification on how to set up the poweradjust units. I've included a diagram of what I understand so far but still need some guidance. Where do the single pin male connectors go? Where does the 3 pin female cable, at end of Molex, go? Do I need to buy special fan splitter cables to connect multiple fans to one poweradjust? Do I need PWM fan splitter cables? Thanks so much.

Samstag, 9. März 2013, 11:58

I've searched this forum for a while now and can't seem to find any information on where the cables go that come with the unit. I would think there would be multiple images showing exactly how to set up the Poweradjust. But currently I haven't been able to find anything. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for clear instruction on how to set up the Poweradjusts. I have 3 of them. My question related to the cables and not so much to the physical setup of the units on the ...