• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2013, 19:47

Forenbeitrag von: »ljpaff«

Problem Software Sensor Win 8.1

I'm having same issues. Reinstalling Aquasuite, reinstalling aquasuite service, reinstalling OHM.. And no progress. With WMI you can't see anything inside "Sensor". Here is a screenshot Best Regards

Montag, 21. Oktober 2013, 19:10

Could you tell us how to fix it, please?. I'm running both programs with admin rights. Aquasuite Service is running and reinstalled too. OHM i'm using is 0.6 beta. Best Regards Zitat von »sebastian« we have tested the functions with the 0.6.0 Version of OHM. Its running. When you have a empty window for data selecion OHM has a problem with exporting the values to the WMI.

Samstag, 19. Oktober 2013, 13:43

Hi friends, i've just installed windows 8.1 and now Software Temperature sensors doesn't read temp from Open Hardware Monitor. When you select datasource from aquasuite 2013, it is empty, no datasource avalaible. Does Anyone have same problem?. I've just reinstalled aquasuite a Open Hardware Monitor, reinstalled Aquasuite Windows Services and having same problem. Best Regards

Freitag, 15. März 2013, 23:33

Aquasuite - Where is PA firmware update button?

Dear friends, I have an aquaero + 2 x PA2 Ultra, all of them connected via USB to mobo and between them by Aquabus. I'm looking into aquasuite where is PA firmware update button because there is only aquaero firmware update button. When I upgraded each product separately I could update firmware. Here is AquaSuite - Aquaero update button And This Aquasuite - PA System Best Regards