• 27.04.2024, 22:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Sonntag, 21. April 2013, 23:54

Forenbeitrag von: »oldcompgeek«

Connecting flow and temp meters to PA2-using them to shut down system?

Thanks for the info as there was 10k and 50k types on amazon, and luckily I got the 10k as it's the newer one. It stated the 50k was the "older" model. As far as the connection goes, it should plug right into the 2-pin header right? I shouldn't need the koolance adapter cable hopefully.I have heard from a few ppl that koolance's flow meter's aren't the best ones to get due to several issues.

Freitag, 19. April 2013, 12:10

Connecting flow and temp meters to PA2-using them to shut down system?

Hey y'all h2o cooling guru's! I have been searching this site as well as my overclock.net site trying to find information reguarding whether or not my koolance flow meter INS-FM17N and temp sensor Plug 50K Ohm - SEN-AP006G will work if directly connected to my PA2? Koolance offers an adapter, but it appeared as it's for connecting directly to mobo applications and not for people with pump and/or fan controllers with places for them. Ideas or advice is welcome! My next question, albeit not as imp...

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 07:34

Poweradjust 2 Ultra Wiring Hookups

Zitat von »marchitect« Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Poweradjust setup Help needed Does this post help you and answer your questions? I was in the same boat and put those images together, hopefully to help others. The last image should answer your questions. However, READ THE POST CAREFULLY, MY DIAGRAM IS SLIGHTLY WRONG !!. I didn't fix the final image, but if you read the post, you will see that I should have drawn the Aquabus cable to the 3 pin header to the right. It is clearly labeled on the Aqua...

Dienstag, 9. April 2013, 05:45

Let's see how the Poweradjust 2 performs compared to the competition...

Well, thank you, and I got her connected and installed into the case finally !!! BUT now my Hauppage TV tuner card has disappeared!?? I didn't really connect anything else that SHOULD'VE caused any issues except I did move the usb header for the PA2 from the mobo header to the NZXT usb 2 hub and connected my front panel usb 2,3 and hot swap, e-sata, and audio connectors onto the motherboard... The PA2 is working great, and everything else is too, but what the heck? Is it possible to have compati...

Montag, 8. April 2013, 22:54

I was curious if I could use ANY type of sensor for flow and temps on my PA2 as long as they'll plug in correctly? Do you know? I also am doing the installation of the controllers and the PA2 tonight and gotta sleeve a lot of wiring...lol Fun, fun, fun...

Montag, 8. April 2013, 22:36

Zitat von »Namron« Have a look HERE see if it helps N. That's excellent info from that thread link! I saved it, and with all else that I have learned on here, it'll be helpful tonight when installing the PA2 and both fan controllers into the case!

Montag, 8. April 2013, 22:28

What is the best way to set up my aquacomputer setup for safety and reliability? Can I have a redundant backup pump to start in the event of failure?

Thanks for responding, Namron, and I just wanted to let y'all know that I do have a couple of fan controllers already. They're not near the quality or software controlled like the PA2, but they're FANS lol not space shuttles... Anyway, I have a Zalman 6 ch which has 4 dial fan slots, and 2 toggle switches that have low/high and off. I figured to use that one for fans on 1 thru 4 and using 5 and 6 for lighting. That should work as my Elysium comes pre-installed with fan pcb splitters on the mobo ...

Montag, 8. April 2013, 21:24

What is the best way to set up my aquacomputer setup for safety and reliability? Can I have a redundant backup pump to start in the event of failure?

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« I don't own a power adjust, but as far as I'm aware they are really just extensions of the Aquaero 5. I doubt a flow meter would work without the aquaero, there is nothing to do the processing. A power adjust by itself, combined with the Aquasuite software might give you manual control of the pump but that is all. Sorry, yes, I only have one connected at this point, and a second pump and PA2 which is mopunted but not connected yet as I need to figure out where and how to...

Montag, 8. April 2013, 11:01

Poweradjust 2 Ultra Wiring Hookups

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Poweradjust setup Help needed TYVM!! Must've overlooked that thread I reckon, but appreciate it...

Montag, 8. April 2013, 08:23

Is it best to just use aquacomputer's flow meter, and must I have an aquero in order to have a optimal setup? Is there any way to set up a 2nd pump for a redundant backup in case of failure? I have fan controllers and just need pump control for use with the aquacomputer hardware. I have a poweradjust 2 USB standard, and need to get a aquacomputer flow meter and cable (I guess) or could I connect another brand and have it work correctly? If anyone has suggestions for setting up my pump control sa...

Montag, 8. April 2013, 08:14

RE: Poweradjust setup Help needed

Zitat von »marchitect« This thread is a good start but I'm still looking for some more clarification on how to set up the poweradjust units. I've included a diagram of what I understand so far but still need some guidance. Where do the single pin male connectors go? Where does the 3 pin female cable, at end of Molex, go? Do I need to buy special fan splitter cables to connect multiple fans to one poweradjust? Do I need PWM fan splitter cables? Thanks so much. I am in the same boat as you are (o...

Montag, 8. April 2013, 07:57

Well, after a ton of modding, I FINALLY am ready to install my Poweradjust 2. The issue that I'm having is first, finding out where everything plugs in...??? I mean, each one controls just one pump or two? There's 2 "aquabus" plugs, and 1 power 3-pin plug next to the 4-pin molex. It came with a 4-pin molex adapter plug with a separated single-wire 3-pin connector on the same side, and a standard 3-pin on the other end??? I know that I plug in the molex to molex, but I could see someone actually ...

Donnerstag, 21. März 2013, 10:49

Well, about to find out how well the pwr adjust 2 unit performs vs. the previous pump controllers that I have used. T-balancer, and 2 by Koolance although they do cost more, several users have recommended the pwr adjust 2 as a great product. It would be, as others have stated, helpful to have an actual English section in the manual, as well as a schematics but we have the internet to fall back on right? Apparently from skimming through the threads, there's alot of genuises and engineers as I did...

Donnerstag, 21. März 2013, 10:23

Mounting dvd plate assembly

Well, I gesss us Amurecuns juss ain't no smawt as we yousta bee.. Mebbe weez jus sew uset to ACTUALLY GETTING A MANUAL ann nawwt havin' two juss finger ett owt lakk uther nashunal'ties can.