• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-23 von insgesamt 23.

Donnerstag, 29. Februar 2024, 12:03

Forenbeitrag von: »_AK_«

Problems with ARCTIC P12 PWM PST fans and Quadro controller

Zitat von »Remayz« the speed readout missing is why startup boost goes up and down, it is required for the controller to know it managed to kickstart the fan. that said it's not really required to use it if your fan curve doesn't start really low like 200 rpm or so. If it is just one fan misbehaving, what happens if you connect all the fans to the Quadro, but make another working fan be the one reporting speed? I have 10 ARCTIC P12 PWM PST fans. None of them show speed when connected to a Quadr...

Donnerstag, 29. Februar 2024, 04:45

There is also a problem when connecting one ARCTIC P12 PWM PST fan directly to the Quadro. Without using extension cords or connecting to each other. In any of the 4 Quadro ports, when even one fan is connected, there are problems with boost at startup and there is no rpm display. However, other fans display speed correctly. When connecting the ARCTIC P12 PWM PST fan to the motherboard connector, the RMP displays correctly. So the problem is with the Quadro controller.

Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2024, 19:40

Now I have connected all the fans to the motherboard - rpm is displayed correctly, everything works as it should, the problem comes down to Quadro. What could make him behave this way? I will describe the problem again - when the use start boost option is enabled, the fans accelerate and stop endlessly cyclically, power is supplied cyclically, and there is no rpm signal. If you do not use use start boost, then the fans start at the specified PWM level (from 30 to 100%) and work normally, but rpm...

Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2024, 18:25

There is a problem with displaying speed even when connecting one ARCTIC P12 PWM PST fan directly to the Quadro controller. So it's not a matter of power or wires. The nuance is that if you connect it “hot” with the PC and controller already turned on, the speed can be read on both fans 9 and 1. If you restart the PC, the rpms are read after loading. If you turn it off and then turn it on again they disappear.

Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2024, 16:35

I ask for help in solving the problem. Quadro controller, ARCTIC P12 PWM PST fans (Mo-ra, 9 pieces). Connected via additional connectors on the fans themselves. When the use start boost option is enabled, the fans speed up and stop infinitely, and power is supplied cyclically. There is no rpm signal, the controller, as I understand it, does not see that the fans are starting and such cyclic switching occurs. If you do not use use start boost, then the fans start at the specified PWM level (from ...

Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2023, 17:18

Problem setting alarm mode poweradjust 2 ULTRA

Good afternoon. I use the controller poweradjust 2 ULTRA in my system. Decided to implement an speed signal output to turn off the system in case of an alarm. To do this, I used the cable "Connection cable alarm header of aquastream ULTIMATE to motherboard power switch header" Product no.: 53217, according to the instructions. When setting up, I specified a temperature limit - it works correctly, the controller turns off the system when the set temperature rises, then the computer turns on with ...

Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2020, 09:29

Unstable readings Aquacomputer flow rate sensor mps flow 400

Guys, help me solve this issue I bought a flow rate sensor mps flow 400. Upon receipt of the sensor, I could not immediately install it in the water cooling circuit, as it was not completed. But when examining the sensor, I saw irregularities and some kind of defects inside its surface. Since I didn’t know if this was normal or a defect, I took photos, they are in attached files.If you zoom in on the photographs, then inside the sensor you can see something like burrs from the body material from...

Dienstag, 6. August 2019, 09:18

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »mditsch« you can download it here: https://aquacomputer.com/software.html This error occurs after downloading the installer using your link. Otherwise, where would I get the print screen, which is in the post above ...

Dienstag, 6. August 2019, 06:03

New: aquasuite X

When you try to download Aquasuite X4 and install after reinstalling Windows 10, an error occurs. The server was unavailable last night. I ask you to drop me the installer, I can not configure my system because of this!

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 15:53

Permanent error when downloading aquasuite.

Many thanks to the team aquacomputer. They also helped me install version 2017-1.2. Line downloader we could not win, but this is clearly a problem with my computer. So thank you guys. It's nice doing business with you.

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 11:31

Unfortunately, nothing has changed. Problem still exists. The screenshot below ...

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 10:10

I understood you. If you can tell how the site will be posted a new version of the bootloader.

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 07:46

OK, thank you for the information. Hopefully the new version will fix the problem. P.S. Today, I was still trying to dig windows'10 settings. He came to the conclusion that the problem is probably with the creation of temporary files. Because the request to "aquacomputer.de:443" runs normally. But there is not any file folder. It seems as if the program does not have permission to write to this folder. Change the path for the temporary files are stored in the settings windows 10 does not change ...

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 18:44

Now I set the offline version 2016-4. Everything works fine. The system is updated properly, I do not use a proxy. The only problem with the new online loader for new aquasuite. P.S. Dundys many are not real thank you for your help! And sorry for my bad english

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 18:11

I wrote to you in personal messages. Or publish please refer to 2016-4 here. Thank you so much!

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 17:55

Zitat von »sebastian« when the setup is not working on your computer you will have the same problem with the aquasuite. We have no offline installer versions. Only the online installer is available. I worked well aquasuite 2016-3. While I did not remove it before the installation attempt aquasuite 2017-1. What do I do now? How to get at least some version of something ?!

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 17:41

Yes, I just ask the installer offline.

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 17:35

Guys, I understand that the problem is in my computer. Therefore, I request the installation files aquasuite 2017 to install a program without going through the boot loader

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 17:31

Zitat von »sebastian« You need an connection without any proxy servers. Mayby an issue with you internet connection or you provider. They are no man in the middle SSL-Proxy-Servers are allowed. I ran the loader on a laptop, which is on the same network with my computer. Everything is in order. The problem is I do on a PC. But I can not figure out its cause

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 17:13

Yes, I agree the problem I have on the PC. But I have already cut off completely antivirus and firewall. But the problem persists. I can not understand the reason. Therefore, I ask the installation files.

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 16:34

Hello! I have a problem. I can not download a new aquasuite 2016-5 or 2017-1. Loading not even begun. Download the installer from the official website, but when you click on the install button, all the time there is an error - download failed. It is already tired. Where can I get regular installation files?

Freitag, 29. März 2013, 13:36

aquasuite 2013 - 2

bitte sagen Sie mir, was die neueste Firmware für poweradjust 2? Danke! P.S. Frage für poweradjust 2... schauen Sie bitte auf die Grafik. Warum in diesen Einstellungen, treten die Oszillationen Zahlen 2. Wenn understating die Lüftergeschwindigkeit wie dies geschieht (Abbildung 1).

Freitag, 29. März 2013, 08:47

aquasuite 2013 - 2

Guten Tag. Verbunden poweradjust 2 bis 5 aquaero LT. aquasuite keine Daten angezeigt. Der Verbrauch von Fans statt Apmer 0,07 0,14 Ampere. Umsätze werden auch korrekt angezeigt. An was könnte das Problem sein? Alle Firmware aktualisiert. Danke!