• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 57.

Dienstag, 20. November 2018, 18:32

Forenbeitrag von: »novax1«

RE: RE: Hardware monitor

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »novax1« Greetings to all told that they would support monitor hardware. After two updates, it remains the same, nothing has changed. it also does not detect the SSD.M2 disks. with the same temperatures are not correct. Hardware monitoring is not the aquasuite's forte, and is implemented only for common, core elements of a system. If you want to see a more complete sensor list in the aquasuite, you should use the free HWiNFO utility. Thanks for your help but the...

Dienstag, 20. November 2018, 11:38

Hardware monitor

Greetings to all told that they would support monitor hardware. After two updates, it remains the same, nothing has changed. it also does not detect the SSD.M2 disks. with the same temperatures are not correct.

Dienstag, 18. September 2018, 06:11

Data_Log>Analyze_data chart saving

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »novax1« hello chosen your comment, if in the size of the text puts 0.1, it disappears completely. Thank you... I had tried zero, which did not work, but did not think to try a decimal number. Zitat ¿But the size of the dial numbers can not be fixed the size? True, hopefully the software engineers have some time to address the display issues with the gauge object. Your panel motivated me to add some color using the "Fill" command. hello if you want to visualize ...

Samstag, 15. September 2018, 21:26

Data_Log>Analyze_data chart saving

hello chosen your comment, if in the size of the text puts 0.1, it disappears completely. ¿But the size of the dial numbers can not be fixed the size? Sorry for the English but I have to translate. as the image shows

Dienstag, 21. August 2018, 11:15

NEW: aquasuite 2018

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »novax1« in the 2018-5 check the menu option is blank and it is not correctly appreciated. I can confirm this, we fix this soon. When you hover with the mouse over the items it is readable - not good, but you can read the items. thanks for answering. let's wait for the solution

Dienstag, 21. August 2018, 06:24

blank text options

in the 2018-5 check the menu option is blank and it is not correctly appreciated. I leave an image

Montag, 13. August 2018, 17:56

RE: RE: Hardware Monitor service

hello thank you for answering. I apologize but I have to translate from Spanish to English if there is something written that is not understood. With the previous aquasuite verifications afuncionado perfectly. and compared to aida64 the information is not correct at some temperatures. ino identifies the names of the sensors. example I leave an image. Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »novax1« Hello everyone. Hardware does not identify the name of the sensors. the temperatures are not correct. I l...

Montag, 13. August 2018, 17:54

NEW: aquasuite 2018

hello thank you for answering. I apologize but I have to translate from Spanish to English if there is something written that is not understood. With the previous aquasuite verifications afuncionado perfectly. and compared to aida64 the information is not correct at some temperatures. ino identifies the names of the sensors. example I leave an image.

Montag, 13. August 2018, 07:32

Hardware Monitor service

Hello everyone. Hardware does not identify the name of the sensors. the temperatures are not correct. I leave photo

Freitag, 6. Juli 2018, 16:46

voltage pump aquastream ultimate

Hello problems to show the pump voltage on the aquasuite page. our image

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2017, 07:15

RE: RE: aquasuite 2016

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »novax1« Automatic fan control does not work. Our image I do not have an Aquastream XT, but let me toss out two thoughts. Your "Target temperature" (23.0) is very close to your "External temperature sensor" (23.6). Maybe not enough delta to start it. Try lowering the target temperature to see if the that starts the fan. Also, you can select the "Hold minimum power" option, and your fans should always run and not drop below the 35% level you have specified. Thank...

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2017, 07:13

aquasuite 2016

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« As you can see, on the bottom left, you want to hit change settings so you're running AquaSuite in Admin and all your services are running. thanks for your help. Activated all services. It seems to work. But only activated when it exceeds one degree above the temperature ?? Sorry for the English I have to translate.

Montag, 9. Januar 2017, 17:16

aquasuite 2016

Automatic fan control does not work. Our image

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2017, 09:22

aquasuite 2016

Hello everyone. Happy New Year. In the images that I show, and that indicates in red does not show a text, the temperature appears in its place. regards

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 11:36

novax1

A question to install aquasuite 2017 I need license ??. I have the pump aquastream xt versión ultra . I have no license. So I can not install aquasuite 2017. regards

Dienstag, 15. April 2014, 12:04

RE: Aquasuite and WMI support

Hello I'm trying to export data from HWiNFO64 AquaSuite 2014 -1.3 The problem when you export data are not updated. To export LCDhype use has created a plugin to export XML AquaSuite data perfectly updated. But when I want to export data from hwinfo be updated, only works if I can enable or disable some options AquaSuite 2014 show image ( second image ) so that data is actualizen i work, I show an image, and disable active in Hfinfo64 then works

Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014, 09:31

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

sorry I was wrong

Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014, 09:29

aquasuite 2014 1.3 y Hwinfo64

losiento ERASE can not duplicate this post

Montag, 20. Januar 2014, 20:06

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

Spañol Hola Yo también utilizo aquasuite , ha hora nueva versión 2014 .1 para bombas aquastream xt . y que puedo mostrar la información en mi g19 con el programa LCDhost. Pero esos datos que muestra de Hwinfo en aquasuite solo son para los que tienen el hardware Für das aquaero 5, 6 , no se muestran con aquastream xt . Que esto está limitado para los que poseen este tipo de hardware aquero 5, o 6 Saludos English translation Hello I also use AquaSuite has one hour version 2014 xt AquaStream pump....

Freitag, 3. Januar 2014, 19:39

Problems with Windows 8.1 , Aquastream xt USB , AquaSuite 4

incredible not expect this forum to who ignore pregunats users. but anyway thanks from Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 3:03pm gracias por nada

Mittwoch, 20. November 2013, 15:03

Problems with Windows 8.1 , Aquastream xt USB , AquaSuite 4

Hello friends I'm trying AquaSuite 4, Windows 8.1 with USB xt AquaStream pump, But the pump restarts constantly, giving USB detection error. Not functioning properly I use AquaSuite 4 for LCDhost data to show for the G19. Forgive me for my explanation I have to translate English Spanish regards.

Sonntag, 14. April 2013, 18:44

XML data export

hello a question is normal to consume so much cpu my pc intel core2 quad 4GB memory. nvidia 9800 asus motherboard Windows 8 . 32 bit

Sonntag, 14. April 2013, 08:53

XML data export

Only one design. Test above shows all the icons for aquastream xt. thank you very much

Samstag, 13. April 2013, 14:06

XML data export

I will put a simple design to show to you

Samstag, 13. April 2013, 14:00

XML data export

Hola Soy despistado error mío falta de atención. Después de revisar minuciosamente el código. El problema era que yo no escribía el comando de llamada para la imagen correcta mente. {logdata.LogdataSets.CpuFanSpeed.} incorrecto {logdata.LogdataSets.CpuFanSpeed.Level.Code} correcto Ya está solucionado. Puedo mostrar los iconos en todas las opciones de aquastream xt Muchas gracias Hello My mistake I am clueless inattention. After thoroughly reviewing the code. The problem was that I did not write ...

Freitag, 12. April 2013, 20:10

XML data export

Hola Sigo intentando poder mostrar los iconos de estatuses. Pero no lo consigo. He reiniciado, modificado, cerrar lcdhos y abrir y ya no sé qué puedo hacer. Con los iconos de las temperaturas no he tenido problema. Pero con los del rpm de flow y fan para aquastream xt . No muestra nada. Usted sabría si hay que modificar algo más aparte del datamap Hello I keep trying to display the icons of statuses. But I can not. I've rebooted, changed, and open and close lcdhos do not know what I can do. With...

Donnerstag, 11. April 2013, 17:06

XML data export

Thank you for your help. But after trying many combinations i change in the code, I can not show the images to the rpm. thank you very much

Donnerstag, 11. April 2013, 10:18

XML data export

Hola Después de 11 horas intentando mostrar las imágenes de statuses para Famrpm , Pumrpm. No he conseguido nada solo mostrar en las temperaturas. Por favor puede poner su código de statuses Fanrpm , así me será mas fácil poder conseguirlo. Gracias Hello After 11 hours of trying to display images for Famrpm statuses, Pumrpm. I was not successful solo show in temperatures. Please put your code can Fanrpm statuses, so it will be easier to get. thanks

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 18:13

XML data export

Zitat von »Phatboy69« I got my status screen finished!

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 17:11

XML data export

and follow their instructions. and is not shown. the imagemap of flowrpm. could please give an example of the code of your fan rpm. thanks

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 15:13

XML data export

Excuse me if I'm so heavy. one last question. Seno him in code to flowrpm. as I have this written to show the statuses Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [Format] type=xml ; xml / txt / ini dataExpiry=0 ; # of seconds to consider the data invalid language=EN ; The language used by the lists in this file. Other languages can be added by copying the lists to a new text file, ; ...

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 11:16

XML data export

Solved. Cpu temp I changed the code to Aquastream xt. as I show. but I can not configure the other. External Sensor and Fan Rpm thank you very much

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 09:07

XML data export

no. I'll be doing it wrong but still can show

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 08:34

XML data export

and since the original code imagemap 14x14. But the code. Datamap temp. where I have to put

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 08:27

XML data export

Please help me. that code is. do not

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 08:16

XML data export

this is what I get. after restart. lcdhost this is the test

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 07:46

XML data export

this is what I get.

Dienstag, 9. April 2013, 21:18

XML data export

hello you changed. Status Icons / Silk 14x14/imagemap.txt? can set an example. please thanks

Montag, 8. April 2013, 13:17

XML data export

Thank you very much for your help. but Aquastream xt. no way to configure. a great job. this is the picture

Sonntag, 7. April 2013, 16:47

XML data export

no. how to set the alarm on AquaSuite

Samstag, 6. April 2013, 11:26

XML data export

Hello Phatboy69, as I can put an alert, with 1 pump turned off to simulate a failure regards

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 12:16

XML data export

used for background images. changed with photoshop. Here they are for you http://www.mediafire.com/?6dcr4r3rlql7j1r

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 11:48

XML data export

is right. realized I had not. Thank you. This shows you the alert as a fact. and this modified regards

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 11:37

XML data export

hello for now I am. creating more. this is in two phases. 1 - presentation. 2 - visualization. data. Aquastream. xt.

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 00:36

XML data export

Thanks - Phatboy69 and this is what I got so far. morning. will put. one. design. of time with this. Greetings friend

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 18:34

XML data export

and to show temperatura.agua information. sampling and temperature information. external sensor but the fan out many numbers?. didnot like show flow. regards

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 17:47

XML data export

ya consigo mostrar información actualizada . falta definir External sensor , Fan . Flow. como debo poner . and get show updates. missing for External Sensor, Fan. Flow. as I put {logdata.LogDataSets.CpuName} {logdata.LogDataSets.CpuTemp}°C. gracias.

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 12:58

XML data export

Hola Le doy las gracias por su ayuda. Creo haber solucionado el problema con el editor libxslt-1.1.26.win32 Pero sigo sin poder mostrar los datos le pongo unas imágenes. Los programas en ejecución, aquasuite, Lchost, bat In tetare explicarle donde tengo los archivos de los datos de aquasuite 2013-2. Los XML creados, el xml.bat, CPU.xsl. Le pongo unas imágenes Ingles traducido. Hello I thank you for your help. I have solved the problem with the publisher libxslt-1.1.26.win32 But I still can displ...

Montag, 1. April 2013, 09:50

XML data export

este es el error que muestra cuando ejecuto XML.bat. This is the error that shows when I run XML.bat.