• 19.04.2024, 16:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-42 von insgesamt 42.

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2021, 20:37

Forenbeitrag von: »AE5probigNGslave«

Faulty flow sensor high flow USB G1/4 (53129)

Zitat von »dhdeang« Some updates here. For some reason unknown to me, the High Flow USB now appears in Aquasuite but is still missing from the list of devices in aquabus. It is also no longer marked as unknown USB device in Device Manager. I checked Aqua Computer Service is indeed running. I performed a reset device to factory defaults but no go. I set the aquabus address of MPS to a value that is different from the rest of the devices connected to the aquabus to avoid conflict but still no luc...

Montag, 30. August 2021, 21:12

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »woizzz« MPS connected via USB doesn't shows in software sensors. the bugfix release is online. Working... Extraordinary support as always... Thank you !!!

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 20:04

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Shoggy« Changelog aquasuite X.43 (25-AUG-2021) New: In the Playground all modules can be activated and deactivated individuallyNew: Maintenance mode for the Playground Update: Hardware monitoringChange: Notifications within the aquasuiteChange: Firmware update processChange: Aqua Computer service logBugfix: Playground automatic profile switchingBugfix: Hardware monitoring settingsBugfix: RGB input LEAKSHIELD Firmware 1010: VISION Firmware 1017: VISION RGBpx Firmware 1008: Dear ac, I ...

Montag, 20. April 2020, 23:23

Farbwerk 360 and dead LED strips and out of voltage error? What to do?

Zitat von »Maki911« Yes, now Im very RGBpx happy It works thanks to you! Thanks again! If You are from Serbia, good night to Serbia. I will help you again in the future in case of some problems with these extraordinary devices...

Montag, 20. April 2020, 23:10

Zitat von »Maki911« This is after connecting all 4 LED strips on one RGBpx channel. Is that ok value? I cant change controllers(like just to have ambientPx-which doesnt work at all...) without auto -turning off LED strips 2-3-4, then just the first one works. After factory reset , it works again, all 4 strips on 1 channel. Thats mean, everything work and you are RGBpx happy? See my values in the bottom. I think that values depend on LED mode (only solid colour or effect). I think that values ar...

Montag, 20. April 2020, 00:50

Zitat von »Maki911« Tried again, one strip per channel, it worked until it flashed again the same error (Voltage out of range) and started red light blinking on the farbwerk 360... From your posted picture is vissible that your voltage is under 4 Volts only on 60 LEDs ! What do you have for power supply unit (PSU)? Do you not use some nice non-brand extension cable for PSU with bad crimp? I have on full load = Brightness - 100% on 99 LEDs stable voltage 4,6 V. Please post same picture as I in t...

Sonntag, 19. April 2020, 22:51

Zitat von »Maki911« Here you go, this is after channel 1 is connected with 3 LEDs strips, yes, cable connection is twisted OUT>IN direction and channel 3 with 1 LED strip. Channel 3 lights up and channel 1 just the first LED strip.... If you have covered in RGBpx of farbwerk 360 on channel 1 all 45 LEDs for control and only one strip (15 LEDs) working and rest of LEDs are without any action (and these 2 strips are tested like single and working good) there is probably problem in farbwerk 360 an...

Dienstag, 14. April 2020, 17:17

Zitat von »Maki911« Sorry, I totally forgot to take a screenshot.... It seems that posted page is with farbwerk 360 without load. Voltage is OK. If you light up all strips (1 per chanell) what is visual of this page of farbwerk 360? Please post photo of connection strip to strip, important is that strip has IN and OUT and connection cable between strips is twisted, not in the line.

Sonntag, 12. April 2020, 21:24

Zitat von »Maki911« Now just one LED strip work with all channels.. Can you please post same images as me. Important is 5V voltage. There was an error message- voltage out of range, visible on your post.

Freitag, 10. April 2020, 23:08

RE: Farbwerk 360 and dead LED strips and out of voltage error? What to do?

Zitat von »Maki911« Yesterday I received almost all AC shipment and today I ve stared unpacking and connecting everything, so I decided to start with Farbwerk 360, out of 4 LED strips two wont light up and one have defective last LED light (its just blinking),when I tried to change colors, it gave mi this error... Nothing seams broken of flimsy on the connectors... Does anyone have any idea on what to do? try? Please see attached pictures and post same ones. I think that best way is to connect ...

Freitag, 3. April 2020, 20:11

Inaccurate gauge in small option

Zitat von »sultan.of.swing« Zitat von »AE5probigNGslave« Zitat von »sultan.of.swing« Zitat von »AE5probigNGslave« Zitat von »sultan.of.swing« I've been looking for this gauge to add to my layout, can't find it for the life of me. See attached picture, this is origin of my gauge. And PDF file is my "U-BOAT" desktop. If there is some value above zero, the backlight of the gauge is on, if the value is zero the backlight goes off. Some graphics and XAML. The true is, that AC give us endless option....

Freitag, 3. April 2020, 20:07

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »AE5probigNGslave« Thank you for fixing accuracy of gauges in X.14, but there is a new problem. this is fixed in the next version. Dear Sebastian, Thank you... George

Donnerstag, 2. April 2020, 21:28

Zitat von »sultan.of.swing« Zitat von »AE5probigNGslave« Zitat von »sultan.of.swing« I've been looking for this gauge to add to my layout, can't find it for the life of me. See attached picture, this is origin of my gauge. And PDF file is my "U-BOAT" desktop. If there is some value above zero, the backlight of the gauge is on, if the value is zero the backlight goes off. Some graphics and XAML. The true is, that AC give us endless option. I think that better name for this software is "my Baby" ...

Donnerstag, 2. April 2020, 20:41

Zitat von »sebastian« we fix this in the next version. The needle is in some situations a little bit miss aligned. Dear Sebastian, Thank you for fixing accuracy of gauges in X.14, but there is a new problem. Please see attached PDF files. Problem is if aquasuite start with fan with zero rpm, visualisation on gauges is not on zero. After spin on and spin off is zero OK, but only to next restart of aquasuite. BR George

Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 17:34

Zitat von »sultan.of.swing« I've been looking for this gauge to add to my layout, can't find it for the life of me. See attached picture, this is origin of my gauge. And PDF file is my "U-BOAT" desktop. If there is some value above zero, the backlight of the gauge is on, if the value is zero the backlight goes off. Some graphics and XAML. The true is, that AC give us endless option. I think that better name for this software is "my Baby" than aquasuite. It is always good to start from the basic...

Freitag, 27. März 2020, 19:41

Zitat von »sebastian« we fix this in the next version. The needle is in some situations a little bit miss aligned. Dear Sebastian, Superior support as always... Thank you !!! Stay healthy and be strong...

Donnerstag, 26. März 2020, 21:13

Zitat von »sebastian« small steps are ignored (a few degree), otherwise you have a huge performance impact when values have noise and the needle has an permanent movement. It is clear for me, that needle can not show every 0,001 °C, but my request is about visualization in small option. I think that from attached picture is it visible. Thank you.

Donnerstag, 26. März 2020, 17:56

Dear Sebastian, Please see this picture. In small option (normally visible on desktop) is needle on gauge inaccurate. Please for your comment. BR George

Montag, 13. Januar 2020, 19:24

Aquasuite service running, but no data

Try only processor... Maybe if you have some new hardware it is better way use HWiNFO64.

Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2019, 18:22

Breaking all limits: aquasuite X.6

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »AE5probigNGslave« 1.) Bug X.6: I am not able delete Data sources on aquaero Virtual temperature sensors. Win 7 pro 64 bit, same behavior is on Win 10 pro 64 bit. This and some other Bugs is fixed in the next Version. Zitat von »AE5probigNGslave« 2.) Playground - damn good and fun thing. Please buttons in right corner, mainly delete button, is awkwardly placed (I accidentally clicked several times and I deleted the whole "sandbox"). I suggest at least confirmatio...

Samstag, 19. Oktober 2019, 14:19

Bug X.6

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat I can not edit name - Text - on Display settings on Vision device. Win 7 pro 64 bit, same behavior is on Win 10 pro 64 bit. i can confirm this. In the next version this is fixed. Hello Sebastian, I have few things. 1.) Bug X.6: I am not able delete Data sources on aquaero Virtual temperature sensors. Win 7 pro 64 bit, same behavior is on Win 10 pro 64 bit. Bug-Virtual termperature sensors 2.) Playground - damn good and fun thing. Please buttons in right corner, mainl...

Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2019, 20:57

Bug

Zitat von »sebastian« We change the status when we no longer receive bug reports. If there are any bugs, they will be published as insider release. Hello Sebastian, With new X.5 I have bug: I can not edit name - Text - on Display settings on Vision device. Win 7 pro 64 bit, same behavior is on Win 10 pro 64 bit. Bug - picture

Freitag, 27. Juli 2018, 21:00

High flow usb sensor not reading flow rate

From your another feed is clear that you had problems with power supplies that blow up your MB. I think that you have broken MPS too. Or you can try disconnect MPS from loop and try to blow by mouth to propeller blade and than you can be sure that rotating. Only advice.

Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017, 20:20

No readouts from HWiNFO after firmware update

Zitat von »hrmes« I tried your solution on my Windows 7 system and it seems to be working! Well done! I am happy that my solution can help. Sometimes can be 25 second not enough, because delayed start has windows update too, and on the start of system it is skirmish of tasks. Maybe it is caused by high speed of SSD disc. But generally it is best solution than every time stop and run Aquacomputer service. Have a nice day. George

Sonntag, 11. Juni 2017, 00:27

SOLVED FOR ME !!!!

Hello All, I solved this bad situation myself and here is the solution that has been working for me for weeks without a single problem. It was important to understand why this is happening and then just find a solution. 1.) Start "services" and set on Aqua Computer Service "Automatic(Delayed start)". [attach]6074[/attach] 2.) Open "regedit". Now you can see on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Aqua Computer Service : DelayedAutostart (1). [attach]6075[/attach] 3.) Now we need ...

Montag, 24. April 2017, 19:28

Hello Sebastian or Shoggy, As I mentioned above, I have problem with automatically loading softwave sensors after restart of PC. Either appear fallback temperature data or displays the last read data before restarting the PC. Every time I have to manually stop and then start Aqua computer service in Aquasuite, then the software sensors read correctly, until the next restart. Aquasuite has been reinstalled several times without any change in behavior. I have Aquaero 5 pro, 5 lt, Win 7 64 bit, Aqu...

Freitag, 7. April 2017, 23:36

Zitat von »scorpion977« The Aquasuite version is 2017-1.3 and I'm also using Windows 7 64bit. the HW Monitor is on and it does work for the first 10-15 mins of my pc being switched on then it just reverts to the fallback temps and although it can read the temps the software sensors will not will not change from the fallback temps unless I restart. Hello Guys, Please any solution? I have the same problem. Win 7 64bit, aquasuite 2016-5.3, aquaero 5 Pro and 5 Lt. It does not matter whether I use h...

Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2016, 23:09

Looking for a Hydraulic Engineer

Hello to Texas, I look over the internet and you need full port ball valve. Like this: http://www.valworx.com/product/3-way-lea…ull-port-14-npt Orifice is 9,906 mm. George

Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2016, 22:33

Looking for a Hydraulic Engineer

Hello, I think that more important is DN (diameter nominal). 1/4" valves has DN=6 mm, 3/8" valves has DN=10 mm. I use valves for VC with 1/4" with DN=10 mm but standard 2-way. I work in high pressure cleaners. BR George

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 21:40

Aquasuite 2016-5 - problem with starting of AquaComputerService /SOLVED/

Zitat von »Shoggy« This is not the message that we need. Please check again. There should be a short error report (the one that you have posted) which is not useful for us and an extended one. This is the one that we need. Two examples: [attach]5858[/attach] [attach]5859[/attach] Hello Sven, Only two faults I've found on startup.

Montag, 28. November 2016, 21:52

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »AE5probigNGslave« his version (5.1) did not change anything post or send us an email with the errors from the windows event log. this is the only way to solve the problem. Hello Sebastian, Please see attached 2 files with 2 errors. Best regards George

Montag, 28. November 2016, 19:28

Zitat von »Stephan« At the first release we had a small bug that the service will not be properly installed after you have de-installed it one time (a wrong path was used in this case). We have released a update (2016-5.1/2017-1.1) that already have got a fix for this. I'm not shure if this will solve your problem but maybe it will help you. Hello Stephan, This version (5.1) did not change anything. Best Regards George

Montag, 28. November 2016, 00:40

Hello All, In aquasuite 2016-4 all worked good. I was inquisitive, so I installed the 2016-5 version. Each time I start the computer, does not start AquaComputerService automatically, and I have to run it manually. I tried a new installation (several times), cleaning registers ....., but without success. Some ideas? Exactly here demonstrates the truthfulness of the proverb: Do not fix what is not broken. I thank everyone in advance for answers. George EDIT 7.12.2016: Solved by Aquasuite 2016-5.3...

Freitag, 8. Juli 2016, 20:46

Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with PWM input and speed signal - transfer rpm to flow

Hello Sebastian, Thank you for reply. Because I am a novice in the field of water cooling, I did not know that the resistance of the system greatly affects the final value of flow. I assumed that D5 is the macho pump.

Samstag, 2. Juli 2016, 13:52

Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with PWM input and speed signal - transfer rpm to flow

Hello All, Is there any way in aquasuite 2016-4 to transfer rpm of this pump to flow (approximately - virtually). I have Aquaero 5 pro, Aquaero 5 lt and this pump. Thank you in advance for answer.

Dienstag, 2. September 2014, 23:40

Aquaero 5 PRO and LT - occasional problem

With regularity begins mentioned problem in the case, that I play longer with adjusting the voltage of the fans. Once this problem occurred even when the PC is switched on. I think aquasuite reaches somewhere ???, addressing equipment, or similar. Can anyone from aquacomputer help? BR George

Dienstag, 2. September 2014, 20:38

Zitat von »mandrix« As per your pic, when you get an extra device page showing up, you can just delete it. This happens usually after USB is disconnected or bad connection. Hello Mandrix, New non existing device is not problem, problem is blinking Lycosa. BR George

Samstag, 30. August 2014, 22:55

Hello Aquaero fans, I recently installed to my system next piece of aquaero (aquaero 5 LT). Now I have 1x aquaero 5 PRO and 1x aquaero 5 LT. I use OHM (Open Hardware Monitor) and software sensors (sensors are from my bigNG ). Aquasuite 2014 is in version 2.3. System is Windows 7 pro 64 bit. Firstly, I have found that they can not both use the same sensor from OHM !!! Second, much more serious thing is that sometimes aquasuite mad, the main screen of aquasuite appears that aquaero 5 PRO and LT is...

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 22:01

Somebody know how to export values ​​from aquasuite to OHM?

Zitat von »Phatboy69« Zitat von »AE5probigNGslave« Zitat von »Namron« Have a lookHERE & it may help you out N. It is not useful for me.I already read temperature sensors from OHM in aquasuite, but I need read RPM from bigNG through OHM. Any idea? There's currently no way to do this. You should replace the bigNG with Poweradjusts or an Aquaero. Aquasuite Software sensors only work with temperature. It is a pity. Currently I use the bigNG sensors through OHM for control of fans by Aquaero 5 Pro. ...

Dienstag, 9. April 2013, 23:00

Zitat von »Namron« Have a lookHERE & it may help you out N. It is not useful for me.I already read temperature sensors from OHM in aquasuite, but I need read RPM from bigNG through OHM. Any idea?

Dienstag, 9. April 2013, 21:42

or export all values (not only temperatures) from OHM to aquasuite? Thank you in advance for reply...