• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-29 von insgesamt 29.

Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2015, 14:46

Forenbeitrag von: »cincilleo«

ATX break problem

mmm if i short green wire and ground the pc doesn't power on/off... where is the mistake?

Dienstag, 28. Juli 2015, 01:43

ATX break problem

what colors and pins are the power switch on the 24 connector?

Montag, 27. Juli 2015, 14:45

ATX break problem

Yes the aquaero is across the two greens... but when the relay switch on the computer power off the the aquaero turn the relay on and the pc restarts... So you think is better to connect the aquaero between the power switch? can you send a me photo of your configuration? Thank u

Montag, 27. Juli 2015, 12:41

ATX break problem

no one has the knowledge to reply?

Sonntag, 26. Juli 2015, 15:10

ATX break problem

Hi all I'm setting up new configuration with aquaero 5 pro and i have bought an atx break I have power on aquaero even with the pc turned off and it's ok I have connected the two n.16 pin (green) to relay port in aquaero. If i set an alarm with the event realy on the pc turn off for a couple of seconds, then power up again Now the question is: is possible that pc remain POWER OFF after an alarm? I'm doing something wrong? Thank you

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014, 14:20

aquasuite 2015 version 3

Zitat von »sebastian« make a clean install and try it again. Already tried It is possible that some libreries are corrupted? What aquasuite needs to work?

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014, 13:24

aquasuite 2015 version 3

installed, updated firmware of aquaero 5 and continuos aquasuite stopped working errors... When i click into aquaero->fans section or mps->configuration section it crashes.... What can i do? windows 8 here

Dienstag, 22. April 2014, 13:54

mps sensor 400 calibration - wrong values

All settings is correct. Tonight i will calibrate manually with a tank and a watch. Old method is always the best. how much flow is the normal with a loop like the mine?

Dienstag, 22. April 2014, 00:28

nobody has a similar problem??? I don't believe it!

Montag, 21. April 2014, 14:22

Hi, lot of time ago i posted a problem with this mps 400 that give me too high values. Now i modified my loop and is: LAING 500 18W->2 BLOCK SLI GTX680 CONNECTED BY GPUX FROM HEATKILLER BRIDGE->RAD360->EK SUPREME HF->RAD 280->RESERVOIR OVER PUMP XSPC. Now... 395 lt/h is like a joke it's IMPOSSIBLE Why i have so high value? I spend money in things that return bad values? Very sad... hope that someone help me to resolve this issue

Samstag, 27. April 2013, 12:42

Aquaero 5 lt mps sensor question for shoggy

http://www.ybris-cooling.it/laing-pompa-p-2984.html Is >900lt/h and 5,7 meters headpressure Not the same model that you are talking

Freitag, 26. April 2013, 17:36

No other mechanical sensor available here... Thank you anyway

Freitag, 26. April 2013, 17:18

Here is a video... It's possible that the flow is 400 lt/h? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEXQlVLXiU0

Freitag, 26. April 2013, 16:48

Sorry i've read on the flow meter... is the 400... I don't know what i can do for an accurate reading... It's very bad that you spend almost 150 euro in controller and sensor, and they won't work

Freitag, 26. April 2013, 16:46

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« I don't have a pressure based flow meter to experiment with but as I understand it there is a button on the MPS config tab to set the current flow as zero. Unplug your pump for a couple of seconds, hit the zero flow calibration button and plug the pump back in. I have done the zero calibration Zitat von »Namron« You may have already looked into this, But.... What diameter is the tubing your using?..... Because you need to use the little "Diffuser Plate" for tubing that i...

Freitag, 26. April 2013, 14:45

i Changed the disposition of the loop... But the things are the same Always 400 lt/h... I think it's impossible... Someone have other calibration settings for mps 400 sensor?

Mittwoch, 24. April 2013, 01:30

I don't know... Maybe it's important where is placed the mps sensor? Maybe near the pump show an higher value?

Dienstag, 23. April 2013, 12:08

Aquaero 5 preset values LOST

Ok i will try... You are saying that if the fans are not in a controller they became "crazy" right?

Dienstag, 23. April 2013, 12:04

Zitat von »Nihil Simile« I have the Laing Plus 1 rated 600Lh and in a simple test loop it was running @ 400Lh, so the flow looks normal at least from what I have seen with my pump. Ok but... mine is three blocks and a rad loop... It's a simple loop? Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Zitat von »cincilleo« All fine.. my mistake i connect the aquabus cable to flow port now it's all fine... But it's possible that i have 399 lt/h at 85%, with a laing 500- 18 watt with xspc top? Loop is: Pump--->2 heatkiller g...

Montag, 22. April 2013, 23:24

No one can tell me if everything is ok?

Montag, 22. April 2013, 23:11

Explain me the way that you are saying... Same problem on the empty channel, i set 0 volts and doesn't save it... What you are talking about for using a controller for the fan header???

Montag, 22. April 2013, 11:17

i know that. But i have the heatsink with a 120mm fan blowing on it... It's always under 60° celsius in all four channels... Maybe a bug in the aquasuite?

Sonntag, 21. April 2013, 13:32

I tryed to click immediately and also many times. No way for me... Please help

Samstag, 20. April 2013, 11:24

Hi, When i set preset voltage and rpm values for fans, in a while aquasuite change them to whatever aquasuite wants. Let me explain... I set minimun voltage for channel 1 is 4volts and max 6 volts, after a couple of MINUTES aquasuite automatically change to 4 minimun and 10 maximum... WHY??? Why aquasuite don't record the preset values that i want? Thanks

Freitag, 19. April 2013, 04:09

All fine.. my mistake i connect the aquabus cable to flow port now it's all fine... But it's possible that i have 399 lt/h at 85%, with a laing 500- 18 watt with xspc top? Loop is: Pump--->2 heatkiller gpux waterblocks (with sli gpu multi-link heatkiller)--->>ek supreme hf---->280rad---->reservoir xspc

Freitag, 19. April 2013, 02:34

And i cannot use the flow rate for setting things in the aquaero device menu

Freitag, 19. April 2013, 02:21

Hi i bought aquaero 5 lt and mps 400 sensor... I need the water temperature for setting the curve of rad fans, but i can read the temperature only in the mps menu How i can use the mps water temperature sensor in the aquaero fan settings? Thank you