• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Montag, 8. April 2019, 01:37

Forenbeitrag von: »Barney Gumble«

NEW: kryographics 2080 and kryographics 2080 Ti

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Barney Gumble« Thank you - yes - that was what I was looking for. The case has a constraint of 152mm in graphics card height, the combination of the card + water block + connection block would be too high. Are you sure it wouldn't work? This is a Zotac RTX 2080 Ti AMP (I believe founder edition equivalent) under a water block and it measures 110 mm from the bottom of the card to the top of the block. Adding the 25 mm for a connector block should still allow aro...

Sonntag, 7. April 2019, 20:50

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Barney Gumble« What are the dimensions please? Need to know if it will fit within a case I am looking at (Cerberus X by Sliger). It will be close I know...........thanks in advance. I do not have one of these, but looking at the pictures it appears to be constrained to the size of the graphics card for the most part, with the exception of the connection block. I have a connection block from a previous model that is probably very similar, but it is for an active...

Freitag, 5. April 2019, 16:06

Neu: kryographics NEXT 2080 und kryographics 2080 Ti / UPDATE

Was sind die Dimensionen bitte? Ich muss wissen, ob es in einen Fall passt, den ich gerade betrachte (Cerberus X von Sliger).

Freitag, 5. April 2019, 15:46

What are the dimensions please? Need to know if it will fit within a case I am looking at (Cerberus X by Sliger). It will be close I know...........thanks in advance.

Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2018, 17:08

MPS400 and Aquasuite 2018

Thank you Shoggy, good to know the background for how it is set up. I have a calibration curve that I did for my system a couple of years ago so I could load that in, and I guess if I change my system to a different tubing design I can re-do my calibration test.

Montag, 1. Oktober 2018, 13:50

MPS400 and Aquasuite 2018

Hi all: Upgraded to the latest 2018 Aquasuite a few weeks ago. I've been playing around with the various pieces and just noticed a couple of things related to my MPS400 flow sensor. First, as I remember from past versions, there seems to be no way to adjust for different tube diameters, which I again recall was said to be critical for at least a reasonable calibration. Did this adjustment disappear in Aquasuite 2018 or am I missing something? Also and maybe related, clicking on the 'import calib...

Samstag, 3. August 2013, 14:09

Aquaero 5 doesn't see MPS 400 over aquabus.

Sometimes I seem a similar thing where my mps flow sensor in particular doesn't show up on Aquabus. I usually get it to show up by shutting down, disconnecting everything, and reconnecting. In particular disconnect the mains power. Also try it without the USB connection.

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2013, 13:58

Can I run 8 x aquabus d5 pumps

Thanks Jaksonfire - I'll try a few things this weekend. To be clear I would be fine with the 2nd D5 as a complete slave ie it does not need to show up in Aquasuite; it only needs to do exactly like the first pump. Otherwise it can be totally invisible.

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2013, 01:31

Edit to above: addresses may be 11-14 I was going from memory....

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2013, 01:29

I was just about to post when I came across this one, which has helped me with an issue I ran into just yesterday, when I tried to add a 5th mps.....there is only 4 Aquabus addresses 12-15 allowed. So, one question which would solve my problem and maybe help the OP - can you daisy chain or connect in parallel 2 D5s together? If so do you assign the same bus address to each? I'm running on a bench 2 loops, with 2 D5s in a dual bay res, one in an Aqualis, and 2 mps flow sensors. I had some other i...

Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2013, 13:50

MPS 200 & AQ5XT

You DO have a choice. You can connect the MPS to the AQ5 by either the 4-pin OR USB OR both. It will just look different in Aquasuite.

Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013, 22:06

D5 minimum power/speed

Cool thanks. I can't be in front of my computer right now but I'll look at this on the weekend.

Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013, 19:20

MPS 200 & AQ5XT

It's a little hard to understand exactly what you are asking however I'll try. Jakusonfire is great at this stuff so hopefully he will confirm. - As Jakusonfire has said, at a minimum you need to connect the mps by USB once to download the latest firmware & configure the device. Once you have done this I highly recommend you disconnect everything particularly power including the mains from the devices & AQ5, reboot the computer, and reconnect. Maybe overboard but as Namron on another forum has g...

Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013, 19:29

D5 minimum power/speed

Cool thanks good to know (yes I'm new to this).

Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013, 17:18

D5 minimum power/speed

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« I don't know why you would really want them to run any slower, at the minimum speed they generate very little pressure. The thing is, that all D5's are made by Laing and even though some have different features the core components are identical. Jakusonfire - thanks for the response. I understand and agree, it makes sense to always have some flow going. Thing is I have about 1.2gpm at 25% power, although without much in the loop (I'm just testing for now, so I have a dua...

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013, 15:23

D5 minimum power/speed

I have been testing & learning with the aquaero 5 LT; plus 2 D5s and 1 MPS400. Great stuff overall. The 2 D5s are mounted in an XSPC dual reservoir. One thing I have found is the the D5s seem to have a minimum power/speed of 25% (resulting in about 1800 rpm) and I can't change this. Is this on purpose, if so why, and is there any way to change it? I mostly feel I should have max control if I want. Thanks.

Freitag, 3. Mai 2013, 15:01

Aargh. M4 screws please.

Believe it or not I did try that.....and didn't find any countersunk versions. However your search did so thanks!

Dienstag, 30. April 2013, 14:07

Aargh. M4 screws please.

I have bought the D5 pump adapter & Aqualis reservoir. D5 mounted on adapter with included countersunk M4 (x 12mm, I think) screws. This assembly is called to be mounted on the reservoir with the same size screws and there was only the one set! Where or how can I get more? No WC online store I can find sells them. Thanks.