• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2013, 10:33

Forenbeitrag von: »xvs87«

MPS 200 & AQ5XT

Ok sweet so if I connect the MPS's via USB and the 3-pin cable provided in the kit I should have full functionallity of the device. I was hoping to get away with using either the Aquabus via 4-pin cable or a USB cable not both but seems that I don't have a choice. Thanks for the tip on the Aquabus High header, as I was sure I could use the low for the MPS :0

Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013, 18:42

MPS 200 & AQ5XT

So do the MPS's need to be both connected via the Aquabus low headers and USB? Or can I connect the to USB headers or conversely a 4 pin header the the XT's. My plan was to connect via 4 pin custom cables to XT's low aquabus headers, to free up Mobo usb headers. But if it I am able to avoid running 2x cable run ill just connect to the USB headers on Mobo? Cheers

Montag, 27. Mai 2013, 17:06

MPS 200 & AQ5XT

HI, I was wondering if anyone could help me, I have purchased 2x MPS200 flow meters and these will be connected to 2x AquaeroXT's. Do these need to be configured via USB like the Aquaero's where on first start up? Also the cable that ships with the MPS's is a 3 pin cable but the layout of the MPS and low of the Aquabus is 4 pin, will the 3 pin suffice? Cheers.

Dienstag, 21. Mai 2013, 06:34

Aquaero 5 XT first run

Thanks for the help guys this makes it a lot more clear.

Sonntag, 19. Mai 2013, 05:16

Aquaero 5 XT first run

Hi, My questions is will the Aquaero 5 XT run out of the box, meaning I have 2x Aquaero 5 XT's running 8xfans over headers 1 & 2, MCP35x2 using fan header 3 and fan/PWM header 4 as well as randon sensors. Will the pumps and fans run on start up? Does the Aquaero 5 XT default to full power on all headers ect, until such time as you have set up Aquasuite. Sorry if this posts makes no sense, but I have been unable to find any information on this, i am just worried the computer might fry before I ha...

Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013, 10:50

2 x Aquaero 5 XT

Awesome, does it have to be wired into the Mobo or can I use any usb port that is connected to the computer?

Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013, 03:13

2 x Aquaero 5 XT

Is it possible to run two Aquaero 5 xt's? I have 2 x mcp35x2's so i was thinking that on each aquaero I could have (1 x mcp35x2, 1x Flowmeter, 2x 4-set of fans, 4 sensors). This would allow each Aquaero to be responsible for its own water loop. Will this work? Does Aquasuite have the ability to talk to 2 Aquaero's simulaneously or will I have to run one as a Slave, if so will I loose the PWM header for the pump.