• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-22 von insgesamt 22.

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020, 10:02

Forenbeitrag von: »caronen«

aquasuite X2.1 issue

Zitat von »sebastian« try to manual start /stop the service or make a clean aquasuite installation with the setup. Not even needed that, it seems to have went back to normal overnight (after a power cycle, several restarts yesterday didn't do anything though). Mystery.

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020, 03:22

RE : aquasuite X2.1 issue

Zitat von »DDVALE« Hello! with the new release doesn't work the hardware monitoring... Only for me? Sadly no. Same issue here. No software sensors nor from service neither from Aida64. This is new

Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2020, 21:34

RE : Aquaero 6 LT as slave vs. QUADRO

Zitat von »ShadowMystik« I am concerned that I just wasted a bunch of money. I have the following items: Aquaero 6 XTAquaero 6 LTReal-Time Clock adapterAquabus x4Aquastream Ultimate4 Poweradjust 3 USB2 Farbwerk USB AquabusHubby7 Internal USB 2.0SPLITTY9 splitter Fan/Aquabus I am putting the Aquabus x4 on the Aquaero XT. I had intented to put the Real-Time clock on the Aquaero LT. However goiung over the Aquaero manual again it looks like the LT, when used as a slave has the Aquabus High disable...

Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 00:25

Splitty 9 active PWM problem

Zitat von »mattlach« Any chance you could explain this fix in laymans terms? I am an engineer, but not the electrical variety. I have a good multimeter, and I'm pretty handy with a soldering iron, but I don't posses a scope, or any more advanced equipment. Is this something I could do with my existing tools and a few components ordered online? It is not easy to give a solution without knowing what the problem exactly is. I would strongly advise against connecting anything to +12 V line since th...

Samstag, 28. März 2020, 18:29

Power supply voltage to aquaero 6 XT

Zitat von »Gus« Ok. May I ask you to tell me how to post a picture here. I'm asked to type the picture URL. Does the picture have to be published on internet to get an URL? Quite frankly I don't know but it seems to be the case. Anyway, it should not be a problem with all these online cloud services. Zitat I opened the Mascot converter and found an adjustable knob. I managed to set the output voltage to 11,99V. So far so good. Yeah, this proves the old truth: it is worth to search a simple solu...

Donnerstag, 26. März 2020, 20:01

Zitat von »Gus« Zitat Well, first of all I’ve looked to the Mascot 9460 datasheet and it is actually a stabilized converter with 13,2 V output voltage. So, this is kinda good news. Then, the datasheet says “output voltage internally adjustable 9,0-14,5 V” - usually there is some sort of a knob to be turned with a screwdriver, but I do not see any on the photo. Unfortunately the manual says nothing about it being user-adjustable. In fact, the manual barely says anything useful, but You could per...

Donnerstag, 26. März 2020, 19:58

Zitat von »eisbehr« Zitat von »caronen« And there is also a question why it is Intel that should make standards […] from moral standpoint Noctua is as entitled to propose standards as is Intel Totally! But intel came up with this standard and mainboard and fan manufacturers adapted it. So they all (more or less) rely on that standard that intel invented. Nobody forced them, it was just a practical solution. But Noctua/EK didn't created their own standards, as they could do. They want to create ...

Donnerstag, 26. März 2020, 18:19

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »caronen« The 4-pin fan specification is in fact very old and outdated so some things are not clearly specified, this is where all this mess comes from. The last Intel PWM specification from 2005 is very clear. There's actually no room for special solutions like those from Noctua or EK. Intel Spec: 1.3 from 2005 This signal must be pulled up to a maximum of 5.25V within the fan. As for "special solutions" I totally agree, even though I'm still curious what their ...

Donnerstag, 26. März 2020, 14:41

Zitat von »Jibby« Zitat von »Jibby« Look, I just came here for facts and was met with rude words and hostility. I am waiting to hear back from Noctua but in the mean time, I wanted to see if there was a way to design a solution myself. Instead of just explaining the exact issue, I was met with rude and hostile responses, coupled with condescending attitudes so now that I know how support reacts when I have an issue, I will be returning my entire aquaero setup. Thanks This is good. Thank you for...

Freitag, 20. März 2020, 02:38

Zitat von »Gus« Thanx Caronen for a most informative reply! Conclusion 1:I will stabilise! I intend to use 8 fans: be quiet! SILENT WINGS 3 PWM (140 mm, 1000 rpm, 59,5 CFM) According to their website the Current consumption is 0,06A and the Safety current - whatever that is? - is 0,3 A. On the fan it says 0,3A. 8 x 0,3 A = 2,4 A If I decide in the future to change one or two of the fans to the high speed version (consumption 0,5 A) I will still be within 3 A. "Safety current" is probably the ma...

Mittwoch, 18. März 2020, 14:07

Place 70 cm temp probe (PN 53026) in the reservoir?

Zitat von »mikegray« Zitat von »Shoggy« This will not work because these sensors are not water proof. You can attach this type of sensor to the tubing and fix it with some aluminum foil and tape as isolation against the ambient temperature. Accuracy should be quite decent. We used something similar for many years in the aquaduct series (external cooling unit). OK, will do. In fact, I actually have some aluminum tape that should do quite nicely to attach the sensor to a fitting, then wrap in a f...

Mittwoch, 18. März 2020, 13:55

RE : Power supply voltage to aquaero 6 XT

Zitat von »Gus« Hi! According to the user manual for the aquaero 6 XT the power supply voltage is 12V DC plusminus 5% (and 5V DC plusminus 5%). Both voltages are supplied to the controller using a 4 pin female Molex plug. Most users of this device probably just plug it to the computer PSU - but I'm not into computers. I don't even have one. I will be using the aquaero to control four fans in my homebuilt heating system on my sailboat. The boat electrical system is 24V DC so I intend to use a DC...

Sonntag, 15. März 2020, 14:30

[Help] How to connect aquaero 6 to Fans and led

Zitat von »elessard« Zitat if You want absolutely two independent loops (why do You want it exactly?) Because of aesthetic reasons My Case One loop is for the GPU and the other for the CPU. I'm not interested in cooling RAMs and others motherboard components. radiators are on the back: 4x fans 140mm on the left for the GPU loop4x fans 140mm on the right for the CPU loop. On the front there 2 fans (purple) to push air outside from the top. On the back the are 3x fans (yes i forgot to mention the...

Freitag, 13. März 2020, 14:43

RE : [Help] How to connect aquaero 6 to Fans and led

Zitat von »elessard« Hello, I have just bought an aquaero but now i'm wondering on how to connect it to all my devices. I need to connect and control separately the following group of devices: 4x PWM fans for radiator #14x PWM fans for radiator #23x PWM fans for case (maybe these could be connected directly to the mother board)PWM D5 PUMP #1PWM D5 PUMP #24 led strip rgbpx connected in seriesat least 3 temp sensors2x Flow sensor high flow G1/4 for aquaero (i not sure to add them to the loops but...

Freitag, 13. März 2020, 11:31

Control 4 PWM Fans with Aquareo 5 LT: Quadro or a Splitty9 Active?

Zitat von »mikegray« I recently rebuilt my water cooled system for ryzen. It has the following fans: - three 180mm PWM fans (ap183), - one 140mm PWM fan, - one 120mm fan My loop is being pushed by a aquastream xt, the fans are controlled by an aquaero 5 lt. However, the 5 lt only has one PWM fan header - and I really want to control all four fans in PWN mode in aquasuite. The difference in reliability is pretty big. I know I could use a Quadro to get a PWM signal back into Aquasuite. Would a Sp...

Dienstag, 10. März 2020, 23:34

Aquatube G1/4 Port spacing

Thank You Sir !

Montag, 9. März 2020, 23:48

Aquatube G1/4 Port spacing

Hello, So I'm doing some serious 3D modelling an i need some dimensions of Aquatube reservoir (G1/4) anodised aluminium (I suppose it is identical to the white and black POM version currently sold) 1. What is the G1/4 ports spacing in the bottom of the reservoir ? I supose the central one is in the center of the tube, and the two others are symetrical with respect to te central one. 2. What is the distance between the ports plane and the bottom ? The ports seem to be recessed by 2 - 3 mm but it ...

Samstag, 11. Januar 2020, 17:13

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »MStauning« That was the first thing Ill did ! And updatede HWInfo as well, checking that HWinfo has shared memory active was the last bit Ill did before writing. PC is running Windows 7 64 bits, if that matters. Hello, same here buth with AIDA64 (shared memory used as well) on Windows 10. Aquacomputer hardware monitor actually sees values published by AIDA but (when trying to setup a software sensor for example) but Aquasuite won't update nor software sensors neither overview page ch...

Samstag, 11. Januar 2020, 16:43

Aquabus vs no aquabus

Zitat von »Elior77« I have two devices with out aquabus cable between them, and all seems to work fine, what are the benefits of connecting them via aquabus? A already pointed out by Hufeisen and InfoSeeker, aquabus (actually seems to be a somewhat customised I2C bus) allows You to connect several devices to a "Master" (Aquaero) so that those devices no are longer autonomous but become inputs and outputs of the master. For example, I run 2 Aquaeros 5 LT (one flashed with slave firmware) and a Q...

Samstag, 11. Januar 2020, 15:25

RE : RGB LED Control Q

Hey, It is not how the two-point controllers work. It's quite porrly explained in the manual, but it seems that it is a threshold controller with hysteresis in ordrer to prevent switching output when source value sits close to the threshold. So, in order for the blue LED to do what You want you should configure for example: "switch on at" = 7,5 °C "switch off at" = 8,0° C And for the red LED "switch on at" = 8,0 °C "switch off at" = 7,5 °C But it seems that is not all. I was able to do exactly w...

Montag, 13. Mai 2013, 19:59

Thermal pads for aquagrATIx HD6970

This is where I started to look but sadly no information in there. I'm not even sure if both pads (small and big-long) are of the same thickness...

Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013, 20:18

Thermal pads for aquagrATIx HD6970

Hello, In the process of removing my aquagrATIx 6970 waterblock I've lost the termal pads for voltage regulators and i need to replace them. What thickness should these termal pads have? Thanks in advance