• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2013, 01:50

Forenbeitrag von: »davidsson«

RPM reporting and other issues

Thanks for help! I think you understood quite correct yep I have a flowmeter, the older aquacomputer version without usb. Some good news, I managed to flash the firmware through 4.72 and now the PAa is working again. And also got a reply from AQ on my mail about D5 RPM signal. Somewhat unexpected but now the 2700 makes sense and the D5 seems to be working fine "the tach signal output is only an artificial signal to tell if the pump is running or not. It has nothing to do with the real speed of t...

Samstag, 18. Mai 2013, 03:24

Forenbeitrag von: »davidsson«

RPM reporting and other issues

Just installed a new D5 in my loop but it seems the RPM output is not working, tried all I can imagine. First I connected the RPM with aquabus to a PA2 and forwarded the tachosignal to a display (Zlaman fan controller). Both the display and PA2 window in Aquasuite showed a fix RPM ~2700. I could adjust the power on PA2 and obvously this worked because the flow changed, but RPM didnt move. After this tried connect the aquabus directly to a chassi fan header on MB, but in bios still 2700. Today i ...