• 16.04.2024, 10:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Montag, 24. Januar 2022, 01:09

Forenbeitrag von: »Megalamaniac«

New: aquasuite X.45 - Need input! / Controls on the desktop or in the system tray / New profile system

I have Aquaero 6 and 6LT devices, D5 NEXT Pumps, Vision Block, but don't see "Controller Override" on any these devices. The images show and give an example for the Octo and Quaddro, but what about other devices? It doesn't say anywhere which devices this feature is limited to, just all the new things you can do with "Inputs".

Freitag, 24. Juli 2020, 13:39

New: aquasuite X

Why is that under the Aquasuite Data some of my SSD's don't report the Temps. I've got 4 SSD's in my system, 2 EVO Plus 970's, EVO 960 and an Intel 760p. My system SSD is one pf the 970's on a Aquacomputer kryoM.2 Card w/waterblock, and It doesn't report temps and a number of other value reported by the other SSD 970 [attach]7649[/attach]

Montag, 20. Juli 2020, 04:57

Zitat von »Bartdude« Ii noticed on initial install of X21 that the hardware info under Aquasuite was again working for CPU & GPU temps. Came back the next day and they have gone to 50% static again! I can pull them in from HWINFO but why has Aquasuite suddenly stopped reporting the correct values? I'm also having this issue with software sensors, and it's just with my Aquaero 6 Pro. If I stop and restart the service it starts working again and reporting the software sensors fine. it doesn't mat...

Montag, 20. Juli 2020, 04:47

Connecting an MPS 200 to an Aquabus 6 XT

You need to connect the MPS200 to USB so that you can configure it and set the aquabus address via aquasuite. Once you have done this you only need to connect the aquabus with 4 pin cable. You can use Y cables to connect more devices to the aquabus. If you leave the USB cable connected with the aquabus connected, then you can use a 3 pin cable for the aquabus connection. Remove the USB and you need the 4 pin connector, and only the 4 pin cable The device needs to be powered with 5v, which it get...

Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2020, 20:23

Zitat von »SpinCykle« Upgraded to x22 and lost all my virtual sensors, playground "stuff" and profile settings. I'm getting really sick and tired of this. I did not select the option to install new.... Before you upgrade, go to ProgramData folder on your windows drive and copy the aquasuite-data folder. I've been doing this for awhile now and it's saved my butt many times due to losing setting because of an upgrade. The folder is hidden so you will need to check the "show hidden folders" in exp...

Freitag, 15. November 2019, 22:33

My X7 didn't notify me of X8 until I rebooted my PC. It showed X8 available then Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »sebastian« You can also use the dowloader to install the aquasuite. Downloader? I went to https://aquacomputer.de/software.html to download the update. My version X7 was not aware of an update, so no downloading option was given in the aquasuite. Am wondering If I was the only instance, or if others also did not have their X7 version detect X8 availability?

Montag, 17. Juni 2019, 03:24

New: Update service starting with the aquasuite X

"The duration of the update service varies depending on the price class" Where is this info?

Freitag, 30. Januar 2015, 22:07

aquasuite 2015 version 3

So what happens to the "Low Speed Aquabus" connector on the Aquero 5? Is it disabled itself or does it become another "High Speed Aquabus" connector, therefore letting devices be connected to either one or both?

Freitag, 15. November 2013, 12:53

aquasuite 2013 version 3 and extended manual

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »Megalamaniac« and 1 Flow sensor This is actual a mistake in the manual, the flow sensor data is not available. Pretty big mistake IMO, it's there twice. Are you guys going to correct the manual or is the Flow sensor planned for the slave in the future?

Montag, 11. November 2013, 13:30

aquasuite 2013 version 3 and extended manual

Zitat von »Stephan« You don't need to update the firmware of the aquaero 5 slave. If you like to do a firmware update, you need to bring the device to recovery mode by adding jumpers to temperature sensor 5+6+7+8. Then restart the device and wait for the beep. Restart the aquasuite and you can update the firmware. You're right, didn't need to update firmware, just needed to do a proper restart of my machine, or more precisely not a restart but a full shutdown and then startup of my machine and ...

Samstag, 9. November 2013, 15:44

RE: RE: LT Slave device gone

Zitat von »Namron« Zitat von »Megalamaniac« I upgraded the software and after the firmware upgrade my LT Slave Device doesn't show up any longer. What do I need to do? The upgrade was from Aquasuite 2013-R2 to Aquasuite 2013-R3 Have you updated the firmware for the LT as well?..... Pretty much all & any MPS devices along with any LT slave device will need an update as well ... I would also recommend saving your settings "Profile" to a separate folder other than the default folder that Aquasuite...

Freitag, 8. November 2013, 12:18

LT Slave device gone

I upgraded the software and after the firmware upgrade my LT Slave Device doesn't show up any longer. What do I need to do? The upgrade was from Aquasuite 2013-R2 to Aquasuite 2013-R3

Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2013, 17:02

Help with A5 Pro and LT Slave

I've done some testing with the LT. I used recovery mode to restore the firmware (1030) and have been using the device as a master. The Fan voltage is not adjustable and although I can regulate a Fan the voltage to all Fan channels remains at 12v. Could this unit be bad or have some sort of problem? I just got it a few weeks back.

Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2013, 14:39

Help with A5 Pro and LT Slave

I've been trying to setup A5 Pro with an A5 LT setup as a slave and 3 PA2's. once I got the addressing right on the PA2's everything seems to be working correctly but I've got a few issues with the Aquasuite 2013/2 Software. I am showing the correct number of Fan Channel and when I setup Curves with the controller the LT Fan Ch's seem to be working correctly but are showing a constant 12v in the software. The RPM of the LT Fans are correct so it seems the voltage is being correctly controlled, j...