• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013, 09:38

Forenbeitrag von: »afa7336«

A few questions I hope I can get an answer to

I am looking to setup a dual loop with the D5 Aquacomputer USB Aquabus pumps. If I chain the Poweradjust 2 Ultra to the Aquaero 5 XT (That I know how to do), on the two free Aquabus interfaces that are on the Poweradjust 2 Ultra can I install the pump Aquabus cable and still use the fan headers to control for instance the radiator fans?

Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013, 05:08

A few questions

Thanks for the quick reply! So basically, daisy chain two y splitters together so I have 3 hookups and hook each one to the high port. There won't be any downside to that, I take it? And I see what you are saying, and thinking about it I think you are right. Basically I am going to run the CPU and the VRM (From the VI Formula if it has the inlet/outlet) through one rad (360), then down to two 780's then to another rad (480). I know what I was thinking, but I think what you are saying makes a who...

Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013, 03:31

A few questions

So, I am looking to invest in some nice controllers and about to pull the trigger on a Aquacomputer setup, but I ran into a few questions. I'm the type of person that likes to have everything at the ready, instead of having to find out I am missing something and have to wait. That said, moving onto the questions. With the Aquaero 5 XT, I'll be hooking up the Aquastream XT Ultra to Aquabus High. I noticed they had an aquabus splitter, which is great. For the Aquabus Low, can I use said splitter t...