• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Sonntag, 10. Mai 2020, 09:23

Forenbeitrag von: »4WDBenio«

RE: Where can I get this? Part number 33502

Zitat von »jesse.le« I've been searching everywhere for the serial connector terminal that connects 2 AMS radiators together. Anyone have any suggestions? aquacomputer part number: 33502 They no longer manufacture or sell that part. Was discontinued for reasons I understand from AQ, the pipe lengths were not always consistent lengths and found the fit not always within tolerance. Yes I wanted it too. But no more an option. Cheers.

Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 11:24

New: ULTITUBE D5 - elegant and silent

Ulitube looks awesome. Just a comment, not a criticism ; What about a "Multitop" option for some further flexibility? Btw - Not sure your Support email address is working. Ive seen no replies. Best Regards

Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2020, 06:18

New: OCTO - the compact 8 channel fan controller with 100W power

Zitat von »sebastian« OCTO has for all channels a internal Pull-UP for non compliant fans. Hi, Can the OCTO support and control 2x Aqua Computer D5 PWM PUMPS 1) As standalone and 2) As connected to Aquaero via OCTO? Thank you

Montag, 14. Oktober 2019, 15:17

AIRPLEX MODULARITY SYSTEM – PUMP Pre-Sales Questions

Well... I was almost going to just stick with the Pwm D5 Pumps....but now the launch of a Playground https://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-fo…-aquasuite-x-5/ .... DOES that bring the value back to taking on the D5 Next Pump

Sonntag, 13. Oktober 2019, 08:56

InfoSEEKER thats a good reason! Thanks. Perhaps to add the reasoning further..... Reduce the USB Clutter that potentially the D5 Next Pumps would introduce. Your Rad setup looks awesome.

Freitag, 11. Oktober 2019, 17:14

AIRPLEX Modularity....now maybe I should go a D5 NEXT pump replacements on my existing RADS.? ..... (Not for the RGB!, but for the integrated functions to reduce additional components)

Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014, 07:55

MPS Flow 400 - No flow reading

This is a user forum, if you require vendor support then I recommend you send an email to Aquacomputer support email address. They will respond to you there 100%. Don't forget...English is not the only forum they track... if urgent, send email to them. Grt products and Grt support. Enjoy.

Montag, 24. Juni 2013, 12:01

Dimensions of AMS 140mm

Ive been looking for drawings... here attached is not an AMS140, but it is a drawing of an AMS240! Therefore you might be in luck to find a AMS140... I hope you do. :-)

Freitag, 21. Juni 2013, 10:39

AIRPLEX MODULARITY SYSTEM – RAD Reservoir Pre-Sales Questions

Pico, now on Point 2, you have raised an interesting controversial thought. Hopefully the man who likes to eat sponges will pop his head in on this topic of the plexi crack rumours. I dont disagree on what you have mentioned as a possible reason, but I think the real reason is AC have obmitted to manufacture the plexiglass component. If as you indicate the Plexiglass was taken away from the AMS Rad Reservoirs (Yes we can only all speculate, until AC says an official word) because of cracking... ...

Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2013, 05:05

AIRPLEX MODULARITY SYSTEM – RAD Reservoir Pre-Sales Questions

Hello, Considering the "integrated reservoir" flexibility of choice on the AMS Rad: It is of my understanding, that if mounting the AMS Rad with integrated pump module in a "Vertical" position (with always the pump at lowest position) that we should possibly consider the additional reservoir option: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2779 My translation "This reservoir can be fitted at the end piece of the Airplex Modularity Series RADS with a water circuit. For upright use this...

Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2013, 03:48

For absolute Clarity - I gave two options Option A & B. Not Option C. But certainly should Option C show up here in the future refer to the link....then Im sure some other people will be more happy. Im personally D5. Its not better or worse, all that matters it suits. ;-) Here is the link: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/index.php?cPath=7_31_838_855

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013, 06:09

Dimensions of AMS 140mm

Hello Bloodyshogun, I am a newbie... but hopefully this helps: Are you referring to running an AMS140 with Pump Module or without the Pump Module? If running it without the AMS Pump Module ...then the AMS140 will be as long as you have stated. AMS140 = 140mm+44mm = 184mm. No longer and no shorter. Source of my Reference: New radiators: airplex modularity system If running an AMS140 WITH Pump Module then yes it will be longer. You have two PUMP options with AMS... Compact 600 vs D5. Pump Module a...

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013, 05:49

Thanks Pilo & Jakusonfire! D5 it is. Case closed...now I will think up another new Topic.....

Dienstag, 18. Juni 2013, 04:45

Hi AC, Considering these specific pumps models attached to the AMS Rad: (Option A) D5 Pump with USB Aquabus VS. (Option B) Compact 600/12V Ultra Pump – variable considerations for these excellent choices from Aqua Computer 1) Which Pump Model above vibrates less running at 100%? 2) Which Pump Model above is the quietest running at 100%? 3) Which Pump Model above provides the most performance per watt? 4) Which Pump Model above requires the least maintenance? Cheers!