• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-21 von insgesamt 21.

Dienstag, 2. Mai 2023, 04:17

Forenbeitrag von: »sylvainp«

Alternative to Aquaero 5 pro ?

Hi all, I have been using my Aquaero 5 Pro with (D5 pump, Flow sensor 2, Thermal sensor) since 2012 when I build my PC and really like it. In 2012 their was so many case with 5.25 front drive bays and at the time I have bought a Cooler Master Cosmos II (modified to fit a 360mm top rad). A few months ago I bought a RTX 3080 FTW3. Now I'm planning to upgrade: CPU, motherboard, memory, NVME and a new case better fit for watercooling (2 x 360mm RAD, Front and top). At the moment i'm looking for a fe...

Donnerstag, 17. April 2014, 08:21

When Aquasuite software update will be release !

When the next software update for Aquasuite will be release ?

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 07:00

which flow sensor should i get?

I didn't RMA the MPS Flow because it will cost me around $30 CAN to send it to Germany. They don't have an America support office. This flow cost around $60 so it's not worth spending 50% of the actual cost to send it. If I add up the cost of the Flow sensor + Cost of shipping to get it repaired I'm well over $100 CAN Unreliable product for the premium price we pay for this.

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 10:13

which flow sensor should i get?

Don't get the MPS flow because they don't last and quite some people have leaking problem around the electronic board. I didn't have the leaking problem but mine stop giving me Flow data after only a few months (max 5 months)

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 10:08

MPS Flow 400 - No flow reading

Well as for great support and great products I will pas on this one... It took more than 2 weeks for Aquacomputer to test my D5 pump before they decide to send me a new one (mine was not even 2 weeks of uses) And now the MPS flow is broken. I live in Canada and it will cost me about $30 to send it to Germany and this thing Worth around $60. I have it for less than 6 months and it's broken already. Some people have it to work for only one day ! And I don't talk about leaking problem too. For prod...

Samstag, 11. Januar 2014, 16:05

I reconnect the USB cable. Even my 2 pumps at 100% I get no readings. Current Unscaled Value = Always stay to 0 No help from the staff of Aquacomputer in this forum ?

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 18:31

Nop, factory reset already did this several times without success. The firmware kill it I think.

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 01:57

Zitat von »wa3pnt« 1. I also find that Aquasuite crashes when it first loads and I select MPS>Configuration. If I re-open Aquasuite, I can then access MPS>Configuration. I have reported this elsewhere on the forum. 2.It sounds as if your MPS configuration is not loaded, and/or you have to update the firmware on the MPS. If you are using Aquasuite 2013_5.2, and select MPS>Settings it should prompt you to update the firmware. Then it should work properly. RodeoGeorge I Already update the firmware...

Freitag, 3. Januar 2014, 23:07

I just update the firmware of the D5 pumps and the MPS flow 400. Now I dont have flow reading from the MPS flow 400. I do have the water temp and the signal output send RPM to the CPU fan header in the BIOS. Sometimes I have some spikes of flow readings but very rarely. I connect the USB cable and did a factory reset. Then I put ba ck priority to Aquabus and channel 14 because I have 2 D5 pumps which use channel 12 & 13 In the configuration where I select the flow meter and size of tubing I dont...

Freitag, 3. Januar 2014, 19:28

AQ 5 Pro (firmware 1034) Bug - Random AQ 5 Pro Resets

I have the same issue as you have. Now my MPS flow 400 don't work anymore and don't give me flow rate anymore. I have plug the RPM signal to the motherboard CPU and in the BIOS I have a RPM on the CPU fan header. Even if I use the USB cable on the MPS Flow 400 as soon I select the MPS - Configuration then Aquasuite crash and I need to restart Aquasuite and after I can configure the MPS flow. I update to firmware 1008 and since no more flow rate. Under the graphic I dont have uncalibrated values ...

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 06:40

RE: High flow meter usb not working after one day

Zitat von »delevic« Hi, I have aquacomputer high flow meter usb. After a day of work, I stopped to get flow-information. I also noticed irregularities in the readings of water temperature. It is quite slow to react to changes and gave the incorrect temperature +-1.2c. I compared with three thermometers ..... I reinstalled netframework 4.5.1 , and aquasuite... What to do ? Best Regards Delevic Go in the sensor pages and select the Flow sensor temp and look on the right you can make a temp offset...

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 06:37

aquasuite cpu?

Maybe the new version of Aquasuite will read CPU, motherboard, etc. But at the moment you need Open hardware Monitor or Aida 64 The new version of Aquasuite was supposed to be release this month but we still waiting for it.

Freitag, 5. Juli 2013, 16:36

Aquasuite - Here are my settings - What are yours ?

Well This weekend I finish testing my loop outside my PC and I installed everything Inside. (still waiting for my GPU block) So for now I use a 360 rad to cool the i3770K and the Asus motherboard Fusion Block only With both D5 (serial) at full 12v I get 1.6 Gal/min ( seem a bit low for 2 pumps) As for water temp my rad In/Out are almost always the same temp (I installed the temp sensors on the RAD port) The MPS sensor temp is always a bit higher So to control my RAD fan I also use the water vs a...

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013, 18:56

Thanks I figure it out. I was playing with the chart settings in Aquaero and I jst find this is for the front panel to display chart. i'm playing with the chart right now.

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013, 18:40

How do you make these graph ? i could not figure it out so far. Thanks

Sonntag, 30. Juni 2013, 19:06

I have a question: How do you think the all in one CPU cooler (Corsair H100i and others) are working to control the speed of fans on the radiator ? For me I think it is based on the temp of the water. "The Air/water delta will always change, while the rad in/out can change briefly with the warmed water hitting the first sensor but once the water goes all the way through the rad the delta drops again, the load is still there but the delta is not. " The water coming from the CPU, GPU will always b...

Samstag, 29. Juni 2013, 21:51

No flow reading from MPS Flow

Figure it out. You need to use the USB wire first and configure the MPS Flow Then you need to select the Flow sensor and also the size of fitting used then you import the data. I also set the Aquabus as the priority port. All done With the 2 x D5 (in serial) at 3300 RPM I get 5.3 L/min If I control the pump speed with the PA2 the amplifier easily get to 70 degree. I find a sweet spot at 3300 RPM for both pumps. To get less heat produce by the PA2 I set them to 12V (100% power) and use the Dial o...

Samstag, 29. Juni 2013, 21:36

Thanks to reply with a good explanation. That Exactly why I use the RAD in and RAD out water temp to create a Delta T to control Radiator fan speed because the water temp change is pretty fast Under load. Cooler water = Cooler CPU & GPU temp It's also a good way to find the sweet spot for the fan RPM (low and High) You get to a point that fan RPM does not change the water temp as much. So I use the Delta T of the radiator IN/Out as a reference to control my Radiator fan RPM (Low & High) and also...

Samstag, 29. Juni 2013, 18:55

No flow reading from MPS Flow

I have a AQ5 and 2 x PA2 I have no flow readings from the MPS Flow (400). It's wired using the Aquabus cable, From the sensor I have Water temp reading from the MPS. In the flow settings I have multiple Flow Flow 1 Flow 2 Flow 4 Flow 11 And they are all at 0 Is the sensor faulty or i'm missing something here ? Thanks

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013, 18:21

CPU Fans header RPM signal

I would like to know which output I use to send RPM signal to the motherboard CPU header. If something happen (pump failure, CPU temp) I want the PC to shutdown. I also have a MPS flow and I think the RPM can be use with a 3 pin fan cable but i'm not sure. Thanks

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013, 17:52

I'm new to WC and also Aquacomputer. I was playing with Aquasuite 2013 and I test the unit and program prior to make the Watercooling in the PC. I plug all the fans, Temp sensor, Water temp sensor, MPS flow Here what I will do in my WC setup --------- AQ5 Pro 2x PA2 (using Aquabus) 2 x water temp sensor on the reservoir (input and output) 3 x case internal temp (Intake, Ambiant, Exhaust) 1 x MPS Flow 400 Dual bay reservoir 1 x EX 360 radiator 1 x CPU 1 x GPU 680 Asus Onboard Fusion block Aquasui...