• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013, 23:24

Forenbeitrag von: »JuicyBox«

Considering a Airplex GIGANT 3360

Thanks Pilo for the pics & links, that really does help to clear up some confusion I had about the mounting and plumbing holes positions for the GIgant. Do you have any experience working w/ the Gigant 3360? I want to implement the 3360 to cool quad 7990 (4 cards, dual gpu's, 8 gpu's total) + Intel 3470 (stock clock). I'll probably go w/ a dual serial pump solution (d5 variant w/ EK dual serial pump top). Do you think a single 180 mm fan will provide sufficient air flow? or maybe even top and bo...

Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013, 02:55

Forenbeitrag von: »JuicyBox«

Considering a Airplex GIGANT 3360

I too am considering purchasing a Gigant 3360, however, there's not much info on the shop.aquacomputer.de site as far as info on how to mount the pumps / reservoir / fans brackets. Someone from Aquacomputer really needs to create some support docs on this product & it's accessories & add some more pictures for the mounting mechanisms and g1/4 locations. So far, I'm seriously cross shopping the Gigant 3360 w/ the Watercool MO-RA3 420. The MO-RA3 is pretty straightforward as far as mounting is con...