Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014, 13:28

Forenbeitrag von: »phoenix_rising«

Anyone?

Anyone?

Samstag, 1. Februar 2014, 18:44

Quick and Easy Aquaero 5 Pro questions±

Thanks so much for these replies buddy you've confirmed a lot of what i thought.. (which is helpful!) Just to conclude.. 4 may have to have one custom built --> i'm hoping there's something on the market "SOMEWHERE" i'll post if i find anything! 5 i am asking one of my buddies --> If you can link me to something i'd be eternally in your debt... it would be incredibly helpful! 6 you can daisy chain them, there may be a small effect on voltage which would grow with the cheaper fan controllers but ...

Freitag, 31. Januar 2014, 12:52

Bigger or Smaller fans?!

Lastly... And this is a tough one... based on cooling a wooden cupboard with the following dimensiosn: H 45cm / W 70cm / D 45cm and two cupboard doors at the front with about 3-4mm of space all the way round the doors what size fans would be optimal? What would be better? a) 2 fans x 140mm) /18db(a) / 80cfm / 900rpm --> [[meaning 21db(a) / 160cfm / 900rpm ]] or b) 1 fan x 250mm / 21db(a) / 155cfm / 700rpm I dont know enough about aero dynamics! but i was concerned that a LARGER FAN at LOWER RPM ...

Freitag, 31. Januar 2014, 10:17

Thanks for the replies - I've already done quite a lot of googling so i was looking for a few suggestons for certain things really: 4. 5.25" bay/caddy/enclosure as a shallow depth just dont seem to be on the net from what i can see. 5. Can you link me to a power supply that you suggested? am i looking for a 10a or 7a or 5v or 12v? 6. Really looking for someones opinion on the best solution knowing my set up... can i not link 3 pin fans? does it effect the voltage? 7. I was under the impression t...

Freitag, 31. Januar 2014, 01:42

Hi guys questions that may be easy to answer! I plan on running my aquaero out of a PC and using it as an independent fan controller for an AV cabinet. 1. Can i buy or get a link to a USB cable that terminates to a normal USB cable end as opposed to the motherboard header cable that comes with the Aquaero? 2. On the Aquaero 5 pro i plan on running 12 fans (3 fans per channel 0.3amps each) would i be better buying PWM fans or normal 3 pin fans? 3. Does anyone have any good recommendations for low...

Montag, 27. Januar 2014, 10:48

New: aquaero 6

Is there a trade up plan in the works? I have an unused Aquaero 5 pro NEW IN BOX box that is waiting for installation and now you've released the version 6 that would actually be a better fit for my situation due to the heightened fan channel power on offer it seems! I would have definitely waited if i'd known the 6 was coming out... Can anyone help me out? Happy to pay the difference....

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013, 12:24

External USB connector for Aquaero 5?

Hi guys! I have a need to source a motherboard header to external usb cable for my aquaero! anyone know where i can find one? it needs to be around 2m.... Im really struggling to find one! Links greatly recieved!!

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013, 11:18

Easy Fan questions!

Sorry for the newbish question but i couldnt find a definitive answer for either of these! 1) I'm really interested in buying 8 120mm Scythe Gentle Typhoon Fans to use with my Aquaero 5 the spec on them is as follows: 1450rpm 50CFM 21 dba power usage 0.2amps I'm a little concerned that they wont move enough air and would rather buy bigger, beefier fans and simply limit or throttle them to lower RPM's to throttle the noise and have the extra power in reserve if its needed. However do the larger f...

Freitag, 28. Juni 2013, 15:51

What would be the best device to buy and would this config work?

Thanks Pilo -- I have looked for the 5 pin header to usb external cable and also searched for 5 pin to lcd cables which i believe are v.similar... however i could only find one my akasa in the US...

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013, 12:01

Awesome guys thanks sooo much.. Lastly ... I noticed that the analogue probe only has a 70cm cable attached and my cabinet is VERY large would it be an issue if i were to extend the probes by 1 - 1.50 meters? can someone link me to an extension cable that would allow me to do this? 1) Can anyone suggest a better fan than the gentle typhoon series for pushing more than 50cfm at 21db(A)? before i take the plunge and buy 8 of them! 2) Would i need to add any heatsinks or cool the Aquaero 5 when usi...

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 17:26

Thats great Enigma and your using non-PWM fans with that power curve control yea?

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 16:41

Ah.. So what level of control do you have over STANDARD NON-PWM fans on the AE5? I need the controller to adjust all 4 channels independantly based apon the temperatures being read from the probes, for example: @ 20c = 800rpm @ 21c = 830rpm @ 22c = 860pm You get the idea... This needs to be completely automatic.... Can someone explain to me whether this is possible with the AE5?>=

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 15:55

Awesome! Im a little bit unsure of what fans i should buy to have the aquaero 5 variably control the fan curve and be able to run them from 10% -> 100% progressively.... PWM or non-PWM???

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 15:44

Thanks Enigma! The Aquaero 5 can do this. (4 probes in the purchased parts package) Can i use 4 digital probes? Or do they need to be analog? The are ok, you do not want PWM So if i buy Non-PWM fans i can still variably control the frequency curve of the fans etc? 1) Would i need the battery expansion module for the units to hold onto their configurations IF using them constant plugged into a PC? or do the configs save to the units in a different way? 2) Are there any accessory cables that i can...

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 15:04

My bad - I should have explained the situation! i was hoping to use the unit as an intelligent fan control system for my AV cabinet using a 5amp molex power supply! So would rather have it detached from the PC once its all set up! Did you need to buy PWM fans to use PWM functionality with the controller?

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 10:30

Hi Guys, A real newb question here but probably a super easy one to the guys in the know.. 1) I have a need to control 8 fans (over 4 channels) independently without the need of a PC being on... (i have access to a pc to set up the device but the device needs to just work independently of the PC being on) 2) the fans must react to the temp rising in the case and cool the case automatically (4 probes needed!) with no manual intervention and having access to set a cooling curve would be handy but ...