• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 14. August 2014, 13:43

Forenbeitrag von: »Buzz247«

Problem with Aquasuite software. Help!

another possibly silly but needed question - does Aquasuite auto load with windows? obviously if it isn't loading it cant display the page - the program has to be active

Mittwoch, 13. August 2014, 09:30

Problem with Aquasuite software. Help!

in the overview pages tab, where all the pages you have avail are listed, did you click the icon that looks like a screen with a curved arrow on it? You have to click this to engage it - it tells the setting which page to load, since you click load page automatically. Will result in the arrow turning orange, and a message saying the page is loaded on desktop

Sonntag, 10. August 2014, 10:13

Aquaero 5XT, x2 Aquastream Ultra, Multiswitch v1.41, x6 PA2, MPS high flow USB [SOLVED... by myself... again]

Well thread might as well closed - figured it out for myself - 2nd post in the forum. 2nd time not getting any help. But hey... at least I figured it out. For those that might wander on this thread - don't bother with the multiswitch until the new one is out (and hopefully far better functionality and support)

Freitag, 8. August 2014, 07:49

Aquaero 5XT, x2 Aquastream Ultra, Multiswitch v1.41, x6 PA2, MPS high flow USB [SOLVED... by myself... again]

Attempting to connect all devices and recognize in Aquasuite, or even in windows7 for that matter. All devices connected USB Few issues have arisen that I am confused on. 1) Multiswitch will not recognize at all. I was told in another forum that the Multiswitch v1.41 does not work with USB connection to the Aquaero 5. Is this correct? If so, will a normal 3pin aquabus connector work to connect to the low power aquabus on the aquaero 5? *Update - able to get old version of aquasuite to work and s...