• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Montag, 22. Juli 2013, 00:48

Forenbeitrag von: »titanio_1973«

Can I run 8 x aquabus d5 pumps

Looks as I don't know aquaero so good... Asked similar question on Italian forum and I received a different answer...it looks as aquaero can't get all pumps...which one I supposed it could do....sorry.. It's look as you need to buy power adjust to control all 8 pumps because seems as aquaero stressed a lot of using 2 D5 pumps. So I came in my mind about your question and I thought would better to correct my answer. So, that's italian forum people (more expertise) answer to a similar question. Pe...

Samstag, 20. Juli 2013, 21:13

D5 Pump usb and aquabus controller inside

Thanks for your help and very nice work!

Samstag, 20. Juli 2013, 15:17

Hello, Another one problem, I was able to start working D5 pump...it has been a miracle... At the same time reconcile myself I bought another one pump without USB and Aquabus (always Aquacomputer brand obviously), so...I get two D5 pums...one with USB and one without USB. Can I use the pair together with Aquero on serial mode?? I need to set at the same speed...but I don't know how?? First one...D5 USB...let's control RPM to Aquaero and Aquabus, but the second one can't do...I wanted to send the...

Samstag, 20. Juli 2013, 15:02

Aqualis XT and and Airplex Modularity System 420 Radiator.

I don't think. Maybe you can get less water power because of another one element on the loop. Maybe...

Samstag, 20. Juli 2013, 15:00

RE: Can I run 8 x aquabus d5 pumps

Zitat von »mganddrea« Zitat Hi all. I'm new to the forum and have a few questions for some of the tekkies on here. Welcome to the forum Zitat 1. Will I be able to control the rpm of each radiator? (3 x 6 fan sets and 2 x 2 fan sets) 2. Will I be able to control that many led's? 3. What cables do I need to buy to connect them all together? 4. Can I power them off the psu and just connect the pwm bit to the Aquaero 5. Can I make pump sets (8 pumps in 4 sets) with identical settings as I don't wan...

Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013, 16:28

That's was afraid of.....I hope pump not working because of USB...because of system not recognized. At the end I think pump is faulty..... None get an electrical diagram so I can try adjusting?? Thanks helping me

Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013, 12:06

Hello, I'm new in the forum and I'm one of the fan of Aquacomputer, my name is Massimo and I come from Italy. Past introducing myselp, I need to pose some questions about D5 pump. I started working on my loop without lucky because of pump not working. Electrical power arrived to the pump, because others electronics equipments receive power and normally working. D5 pumps seems to be dead...no vibration, none noise. I was thinking...maybe I've to connect to USB power ?? maybe to Aquabus to Aquero?...