• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Montag, 2. Oktober 2017, 16:51

Forenbeitrag von: »tuxmask75«

Adding a punp to airplex modularity system 420 mm

ok last questions ! If I want to connect the Radiator by stacking them, do I need 1 or 2 Radiator Couplers the ones with the O rings. ( I think its just 1 coupler right?) And if stacking them, I noticed in the picture that in and out will be like this... IN OUT ..|.... |... IN OUT Maybe It don't mater that the IN is going to the IN right? And lastly, if doing them side by side, would that get better cooling than stacking them on top of eachother? I'll be doing a push and pull fan set up. Thank y...

Montag, 2. Oktober 2017, 15:44

I live in the US, Can I still buy on the phone or how do I do it threw mail?

Montag, 2. Oktober 2017, 15:24

Thank you very much ! also I can not seem to locate the end piece anywhere online, do you have a model number for that to help me search?

Montag, 2. Oktober 2017, 04:23

Hello, I'm interested in A: replacing the D5 Pump on the Airplex Modularity system with the Aquastream Ultimate Pump and Aquacomputer aquainlet XT 150 ml reservoir, ( Can that pump be mounted where the D5 is mounted?) do I need to remove the whole black colored block at the end of the Radiator and replace it with a different block that only has the tube connection holes ? or chioice B: B: Add the Aquastream Ultimate pump to the loop somewhere. ( but if I do that, would it have a conflict with th...

Samstag, 20. Juli 2013, 16:12

Aqualis XT and and Airplex Modularity System 420 Radiator.

Would adding the Aqualis XT add to cooling performance ?

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013, 17:20

Aqualis XT and and Airplex Modularity System 420 Radiator.

Hi I have a Aquacomputer Airplex Modularity System 420 Radiator with built in pump and reservoir. I was wondering if I can add a reservoir like the Aqualis XT to the loop safely. If so, are there any advantages or disadvantages to adding the reservoir? Also my plan would be to add the new reservoir before the modularity system and after the CPU block. ~Andrew