• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Mittwoch, 21. August 2013, 22:23

Forenbeitrag von: »ChgoYoshi«

High Flow Pump/ Aquaduct Mark V

Hello, I am having difficulty understanding how to hook up the high flow pump into the Aquaduct Control card and how to use the Power amp in relation to these. If someone could send me a note with the correct hookup or even a picture or anything it would be greatly appreciated. Also how the aqua suite then controls control the pump, I have read the manual thoroughly and the information given but the hookup and operation require more clarification- don't want to harm any components! :o) Also, doe...

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2013, 05:18

Forenbeitrag von: »ChgoYoshi«

Watercooling Aquaduct/ Titan/ 90 Deg MB Series or Parallel?

Hey All, So I have done due diligent research on my own and cannot find the answer after many many hours of searching. If I could find the answer on my own, I pretty much would have by now. So here goes. I am watercooling three titan hydro coppers and a 4960x using the aqua computer Cuplex Kryos HF block. The watercooling system to be used will be external. It will be the Aquacomputer 720 Mark V. In addition to this water cooler, I will be using a Aquacomputer High Flow pump with high flow tubin...