• 24.04.2024, 01:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 15:45

Forenbeitrag von: »axium«

Aquaero 5 doesn't see MPS 400 over aquabus.

I've tried using the 4 pin + usb as well. No matter the configuration, I cant get the sensor to be recognized over aquabus. Like I said, it doesnt matter anymore. I gave up on the aquabus connection.

Samstag, 3. August 2013, 20:51

I've tried it in multiple configurations. 4 Pin aquabus straight to aquaero, 3 pin cable to aquaero + usb. Neither config picked up the flow sensor in the aquaero 5 > sensors > flow tab. I'm giving up. I'm just going to run the usb straight to the motherboard and avoid another migraine. haha. Another question I have is, is it possible to import more than 8 software temp sensors from Aida or HW monitor? Thanks for all the help guys.

Freitag, 2. August 2013, 15:25

I'm trying to set up an MPS 400 sensor to work over aquabus when connected to an aquero 5. The sensor works fine over usb. I set the priority to aquabus 12 and power down. When I restart my system with the MPS connected to the aquabus high port, I cant find it anywhere under the aquaero 5 tab in aquasuite. When I go to sensors>flow. I see Flow 1 and Flow 2, neither of them have any readings. This is what I see aquasuite. My firmware for the MPS 400 sensor is 1003, I don't see an option to upgrad...