• 18.04.2024, 09:25
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 18:48

Forenbeitrag von: »Scott-S6«

Totally new with aida64 and aquasuite, frustrated I cannot get my $3500 rig to work as designed

If you do want to use Thermal Radar for some reason, I'm using it in conjunction with OHM (rather than AIDA) with no issues. Zitat von »Feeblemind« Note to ASUS mother board users: Do not install "Thermal Radar" as it prohibits aqua suite from seeing the sensor data.

Freitag, 23. August 2013, 14:16

Enough pump for the job?

Thanks for that. You've pretty much confirmed my own conclusions. Parallel GPU blocks is a possibility but I dislike parallel loops - it's very difficult to ensure that both blocks are getting the same flow. That leaves me with either putting a second pump in series or with using lower resistance blocks....

Freitag, 16. August 2013, 17:42

Enough pump for the job?

I have an aquacomputer D5 (not the USB one) with aqualis pump top, a 4x120 AMS radiator, Kryos CPU block (with standard o-ring) and aqualis XT res. Will the D5 be up to the job of running this loop with the addition of two GTX780/Titan blocks?

Sonntag, 11. August 2013, 13:19

Aqualis XT and and Airplex Modularity System 420 Radiator.

You can add an additional reservoir with no problems at all. All elements added to the loop will decrease flow somewhat but reservoirs have minimal restriction. It won't help or hinder cooling. However, by adding more fluid to the loop the fluid temperature will change more slowly. This can be desirable (e.g. it will reduce sudden changes in fan speed where the fans are controlled by the fluid temp) or it can be undesirable (because it prevents sudden short changes in component temperature from ...

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 09:29

aquaero5 xt

It looks like you're pushing the power too low. Go into the fans tab and find the lowest setting that keeps them running - set that as the minimum. Most fans won't go below 35% power.

Samstag, 3. August 2013, 17:17

AIRPLEX MODULARITY SYSTEM – RAD Reservoir Pre-Sales Questions

The windowed bay res that's been discontinued and the AMS windowed res that never happened have something in common that none of the items you posted have - a fill port in the window. This is a major weak spot. The reservoir for AMS units in vertical config does eliminate the need for a res elsewhere. One thing to be aware of - because of the design of the fill port, it's not great for bleeding (when water is moving it pushes into the fill port whilst trapping bubbles in the main area of the res...