• 24.04.2024, 05:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Montag, 26. August 2013, 01:06

Forenbeitrag von: »Shtanto«

PWR header connection - possible to connect to the RPM signal cable?

Hi all, I have a GA-P35C-DS3R board with a spare fan header marked PWR_FAN. Is it safe to wire the RPM signal cable to this header? Motherboard manual: http://download1.gigabyte.ru/manual/moth…p35c-ds3r_e.pdf Pump is an aquastream XT (http://aquacomputer.de/aquastream-xt.html) I have the pump running a 24 hour test cycle right now, no leaks yet, 6 hours in. Loop was filled today. The pump manual says connect the RPM signal connector "to a free fan connect, for instance on your motherboard". I'm ...

Samstag, 24. August 2013, 22:08

Best fan setup on a new radiator?

2 in, 2 out. Thanks. I'd pass aquadrops if I had any Next question: What do I do with my RPM signal cable? Do I use it to wire my pump to my motherboard or to my fans? Or should I simply leave it in the packet?

Samstag, 24. August 2013, 16:27

Best fan setup on a new radiator?

I'm setting up a 240XT with 4 fans because I can, though I might not need all 4 for running. What I'm wondering is whether or not it would be better to have air coming in from both sides or a setup where one pair push air through the fins and the other pair pull. I'll set it up as push and pull for the moment and change if there's a good reason to do so. It'll be an easy swap. I haven't filled my loop yet.

Donnerstag, 15. August 2013, 14:45

Wiring tips for a GTX480 and other NVIDIA cards

@Tomcat, yeah, that's what I'm hoping for too. The red wire on the board is at the top and the pump has an indicator marker. I'm currently awaiting delivery of a cheap PSU tester to help fill my loop by providing a single molex out with which to power the pump. It'll be ideal for test purposes. In the meantime, I should be able to cut and measure pipe. Don't worry folks, I've got a pipe/hose cutting tool. No excuse for not having one really.

Mittwoch, 14. August 2013, 15:46

The pump I'll be using is an aquastream XT USB 12V Pump. http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=1299 I might have to run a molex extension to power it, but to do that, I'll need to know volts/amps and watts of the pump. Also, I noticed a rather dire warning about USB polarity. I'm sure there's a picture out there somewhere. The USB connectors' wires go red white green black black. 5 in total. Technically the last one is grey since it's the round wire, but it's sheathed in black. I h...

Dienstag, 13. August 2013, 22:53

I used videos to help with mounting the block. Here's hoping the new foam is functionally the same as the old foam. If not, I can always swap them over. Currently, I'm waiting on a power supply tester to help with filling the loop for the first time. Everything is still dry, and I'll only have 2 possible leak points to worry about after everything is installed. My main question at the moment is what do I with the 4 pin on the 480? There's one on the top for power and another one for power I've u...

Montag, 12. August 2013, 22:52

Hi Aqua Computer, Now that I have my waterblock mounted, what comes next? Do I run a wire between my pump and my card? I notice I have a 4 pin port where the old heatsink fan used to go. Is this used? I'd guess it is, but wiring isn't my strong suit. Are there any diagrams on how to wire things together? I know the pump will need molex power, and I can take care of that easily enough, but does the card need to be able to tell the pump how much pumping to do? Thanks for any suggestions. I've neve...