• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-19 von insgesamt 19.

Freitag, 14. März 2014, 23:41

Forenbeitrag von: »DarkRanger«

problem with Aquaero 6 xt and relay 53047

I think I've read somewhere that this cable is not compatible with the Aquaero 6, only the previous versions.

Samstag, 1. März 2014, 22:59

D5 Pump weird Aquabus issue

To monitor the problem, I would leave the USB wire connected until you see that your Aquabus connection is OK. Both wire can be connected at the same time, I personally keep them both with priority set on aquabus, so I can monitor the RPM via the USB and control the pump via the Aquaero. Since you can see your pump when connected via USB, the pump should be ok, so your problem must be the configuration (but you seemed to did it the right way) or some aquabus defect from the pump or the aquaero o...

Samstag, 1. März 2014, 03:36

D5 Pump weird Aquabus issue

If you go in the aquasuite under the pump tab of the Aquaero, you should see your D5 pump there if the setup is correct. If you plug back the USB, do you see the MPS? If you unplug the USB, you must be ready to loose the MPS tab in aquasuite, the RPM monitoring etc., the aquabus only allow you to control the speed of the pump from the aquaero. Also, after setting the priority to the aquabus, you must make sure to save the setting with the disk icon of the mps tab.

Dienstag, 11. Februar 2014, 01:32

D5 Pump problem

If you can control the power of both pumps when they are connected via USB and priority set to USB, then both of them should be ok, the problem must be with your connections to the Aquaero. Are you using a splitter to plug both of your pumps to the High Aquabus interface ? Also, before setting priority to the Aquabus, did you assign two different address to your pumps (12, 13) ? As for the flow, it seems a little low, from my experience, the quick disconnect fittings are pretty hard on a flow ra...

Samstag, 11. Januar 2014, 20:20

Do i need the front-panel switches?

I also got a Aquaero 5 Pro, and as far as I know, everything setting is available through the Aquasuite except the 4 profiles that can be set in your Aquaero that you have to save and load via the front panel. Hope this help!

Samstag, 11. Januar 2014, 00:36

aquaero 6xt and 2x ac d5 aquabus pumps

Well, maybe you would like to free some USB ports for another use, or maybe just free your case of some wire.

Freitag, 10. Januar 2014, 01:25

aquaero 6xt and 2x ac d5 aquabus pumps

Yep! You will have to initially plug your pumps by USB to set them to be controlled by Aquabus, give them each an Aquabus address, save the config to each pump and the job will be done, you will be able to control them with the Aquaero. Note that if you remove the USB cable after this set up, you will be able to control the pump by the Aquaero, but you will loose the RPM signal of the pumps in your Aquasuite.

Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014, 01:58

Problem controlling PWM fans or pump with the aquaero 6 [Solved]

Zitat von »Bradeck« It's frustrating because the aquaero 6 is capable of feeding current to all those fans (in fact I have 16 of them), but all this raw power is useless as the standard splitters won't allow it. And it's also frustrating if the aquaero require to feed the current to fans/pumps that only need the PWM signal to be controlled... With the price of all those things (pumps / splitter / controller), it really should work right out of the box... I can understand the frustration, but th...

Freitag, 13. Dezember 2013, 01:04

SOLVED: Getting the flow reading from aquabus usb d5 pump via usb only

No, the pump won't report the flow, just the RPM, and there is no way to calculate the flow from the RPM of the pump, those two thing are totally independent. You can monitor a maximum of 4 MPS per Aquaero device, but I don't think that there is a limit for the Aquasuite software, except the number of USB port available. You can add a flow meter that is not USB and monitor it from the Aquaero, those uses the dedicated flow port of the Aquaero, not the Aquabus port.

Dienstag, 10. Dezember 2013, 03:08

Device suggestion

I really love my Aquaero 5, but there is one feature that I had on an old Zalman ZM MFC 3 that I would love to be able to get on the Aquaero. The device was able to read the power consumption of the computer by using some electrical measure device that was plugged between the computer power cable and the power supply. There was a cable going through the computer to forward the information to the controller to be displayed on the screen of the controller. I'm pretty sure that something like that ...

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 18:40

Shutting down computer with an alarm??

I don't think that you can set the AQ to trigger a specific program with an alarm, but if you just want it to shut the computer down, you do not need wires. You just have to set the alarm action to "Keyboard: Power key" and the AQ will power off the computer even if you do not have a power key on your keyboard.

Samstag, 28. September 2013, 01:13

??? fan control

There is a special setting for header 1 on the Aquaero,, you can set it on flow or fan configuration in the Sensor Tab, maybe you should check that. Also, make sure that you dont have the same maximum and minimum power or RPM on the Fan settings section for the header 1 because the controller value will never override the value entered in the fan header settings.

Samstag, 28. September 2013, 01:00

How to set pump to shut off

Ahhhhhh Ok, I was misunderstanding the way the computer switch is working, I though it was a "go or no go" switch, but yes, if it's just a pulse then it will work on parallel, as long as one of the switch or the relay provide it. Thanks for clarifying that Pilo . I'll go to bed a little less stupid tonight

Freitag, 27. September 2013, 03:58

Problem with Aqua Computer Windows Service

Just an update,, I've been forced to format my computer, and once everything was plugged back, it just worked perfectly. Guess I'll never know what the problem was...

Freitag, 27. September 2013, 02:19

I will have to do some testing I guess, because I just cant understand how the relay could be working on the first image, what I mean is that if the relay is really in parallel, how can he shut down the computer by cutting the power off? Even if the relay is off, the power will still be going around the path because both wires are connected together via the relay. On the second picture of Pilo, if you set your Aquaero to put the relay on "On" by default and set the alarm to put it off, the relay...

Mittwoch, 25. September 2013, 01:53

Humm, maybe I'm a little tired, but I'm not shure that the connections on the image provided by Pillo are correct. The way I see it, the relay should have only the power wire connnnected to, from the motherboard to the pin 1 of the relay and from the pin 3 to the power switch, with the ground wire going directly from the motherbard to the power switch. Also, another option to shut off the computer is availlable, in the alarm actions you also have the option "Keyboard: Power key", I tested it onc...

Montag, 2. September 2013, 19:04

where can i get a MPS board for a d5 pump

I was interested in trying this mod to one of my old D5, but looks like they don't want to sell the USB board anymore, I've sent a message to the support as suggested here, and there is the answer I received: "Hello Christian, I am sorry but we do not sell them separately. They are only available with the pump. kind regards Sven Hanisch"

Mittwoch, 28. August 2013, 01:09

Using two AC D5 Pumps, how do I connect them?

On the AC USB D5, I do not see how you would be able to connect the pump without doing some "home made" modification to the blue cover. But if you do not plan on playing with the speed or gathering the RPM from the pump, she can run only with the power molex once the set up is done, you could then unplug the USB and Aquabus connector and put the blue cover back.

Dienstag, 13. August 2013, 01:44

Problem with Aqua Computer Windows Service

Hi, I just bought an Aquaero 5 Pro, updated to FW 1030, and I'v got a problem running the Aquasuite 2013-2 properly. The problem seem to be related to the Aqua Computer Windows Service who simply wont start after the reboot of my computer if I went in the Aquasuite on the Sensor section and I play with the Software sensor settings, even without changing them. To get the service working again, I have to make a fresh install of the Aquasuite asking to delete previous info, and as soon as I go in t...