• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2021, 08:27

Forenbeitrag von: »Dragonix«

New: aquasuite X

Hello. Same here. Version X.39 keeps closing every 3-12 hours. I'm using Windows 10 version 10.0.19042 Build 19042.

Donnerstag, 21. November 2013, 13:40

[SOLVED] AquaComputer D5 pump not starting

Hello. Sorry for a delay in my replies. I wasn't checking this forum lately. The pump is running at 40% speed 24/7. I connected it to USB and changed the speed using the aquasuite.

Mittwoch, 14. August 2013, 12:08

It seems I found a solution. I brought my old computer and connected the pump to both to USB and power supply. The pump just started. I connected it back to my newer computer - nope, nothing. I started messing around with cables and suddenly it started to work of my new power supply. The funny thing is that the fan was working just fine before using the molex but not the pump... Anyway, thatk you very much for your support.

Dienstag, 13. August 2013, 20:47

Thank you for the reply. It's not connected to USB. The computer is completely disconnected. Only the pump and one of the fans are connected directly to power supply via molex. I used a paper clip in order to jump-start the power supply without motherboard. Does it need to be connected to USB in order to run?

Dienstag, 13. August 2013, 19:29

Hello everyone, I just finished my first water cooling loop and it seems I'm in trouble. I filled the loop for the first time and tried to turn on my pump but nothing happened. I connected a fan to check whether the power supply is working - it's spinning just fine. When I put my ear next to the pump I can hear a very quitet buzzing. I have to literaly touch the pump with my ear to hear it. I'm using Aquacomputer D5 pump with USB and aquabus interface (connected only to molex) with EK D5 X-TOP. ...