• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Donnerstag, 19. September 2013, 21:26

Forenbeitrag von: »Hangman«

Aquaero = Over-rated

Zitat von »sebastian« The total length of aquabus is limited. When you have to much devices on the aquabus you have to decrase the cable lenght. The differece between 3 an 4 pin aquabus connections is the power supply. Wenn you connect a 3 pin cable you have to attach a seperate power supply. When you use the 4 pin cable the device is powered from the aquaero. Wehn you use Y spliter cables or extensions you have ensure that pins conncted.Some cables connect only 2 of 3 pins. To find a error you...

Donnerstag, 19. September 2013, 21:22

Aquaero = Over-rated

Zitat von »cc01« The 3-pin cable will connect to the 4-pin Aquabus port without any problem. Why can't you move your flow sensor closer to the XT? I think it is a real joke that Aquabus wire can't hold the connection when the cables get too long. Try telling others about this. I buy a product to make thing runs smoother. I don't buy a product and end up having to tweak and accommodate its crap.

Donnerstag, 19. September 2013, 21:15

RE: RE: Aquaero = Over-rated

When I'm reading such bullsh**, the only thing I can do is "Laugh Out Loud" and make a run-up facepalm. OMFG! The only one at fault is not Aqua Computer, but people like you who blindly buy products and do not get informations about the products beforehand. Projecting your way to exaggerated expectations on a product that itself is limited because of his design and above all the parallel bus design, man, I could've predicted this in advance. The old and yet outdated Parallel ATA (IDE or Integrat...

Donnerstag, 19. September 2013, 05:03

Aquaero = Over-rated

For ease of discussion and to avoid confusion, below is some graphic definition for words I be using in this write-out: http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&biw=19…,r:27,s:0,i:167 In the picture above, the end of the cable at the right side, I will call it 4-pins female in this discussion. The other end of the cable at the left side, I will call it 4-pins male in this discussion. Aquacomputer products I purchased: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/13215/…t_Revision.html x01 unit http://www.frozencp...

Mittwoch, 18. September 2013, 09:32

Aquaero 5 XT controller unit not detecting my high speed flow sensor (53129)

I think its pretty safe to say that the Aquaero 5 XT controller unit and/or the 41093 USB Aquabus flow sensor is screwed in its quality. What for make such a complicated product for the mass market? Aquacomputer thinks every PC hardware enthusiasts is a greek?! I expect it to be a plug-and-play device just like the USB thumbdrive for that damn freaking premium i paid Aquacomputer!!

Dienstag, 17. September 2013, 18:01

Hi Shoggy: I tried all that you said but NOTHING works. Below is the 4-pins cables and y-splitter cables i bought from your company. As you can see i had joined them all together to make it long enough to reach my flow sensor. I connected the end of the wire (the one i am holding in the picture) to the 4-pins high-speed aquabus port on my aquaero 5 xt and then the other end of the wire to the 4-pins ports on the USB flow sensor. The 5-pins USB port is also connected to my MB as well when i tried...

Dienstag, 17. September 2013, 08:51

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« To display on the AQ5 screen. Aquasuite/Aquaero5/Information pages/Available screens drop down box/Flowsensor ... select Flow 11 and drag it over to the right hand side under Displayed screens The list of displayed screens can be added to, deleted and re-ordered. The Aquaero will cycle through them when the up and down keys are pressed. D5 USB pump speed can't be displayed. It seems like that info is only sent along USB so is only available in Aquasuite. I did as you had...

Montag, 16. September 2013, 16:13

Ok. Thats weird. How come the pumps I have comes with aquabus 4-pins port then? Do shoggy know the answer?

Montag, 16. September 2013, 06:37

Hi All: The flow sensor i had in my rig is the 53129 new flow sensor. On my aquaero 5 xt controller unit display screen, i only see it displaying the "Flow 1" screen which indicate 0.0 I/h. I read through this forum and discovered the below written by one of the member: "To make flow show up on Aquaero 5 screen, you must change the Display Screen with AS2012, look for Information Pages tab, click on it, under available screens is a drop down box, scroll down to flow sensor and drag flow sensor 1...

Montag, 16. September 2013, 05:45

Just purchase a whole lots of Aquacomputer female-to-female 4-pins cables and Y-splitter cables. Fixed up the 4-pins cable to link my high flow sensor (http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2897) to the high-speed aquabus port on my aquaero 5 xt. Result: Aquaero 5 XT controller unit CAN’T freaking detect the flow rate at all. I can only read the flow rate on the aquasuite software on my PC with the high speed flow sensor connected via USB to my motherboard. If I had only want to re...

Dienstag, 27. August 2013, 10:11

AMS RADIATORS

I bought myself the Aquacomputer AMS 120.4 radiator (aluminium fins) recently and had it set up in a single loop, one AMS installed at the top and the other at the bottom inside my STH10. Both were fitted with 8 fans, in push-pull configuration. Now, the weird thing is ....my top radiator seems to be the only one cooling my rig as i can feel hot air emerging from it. The bottom radiator stays cool throughout, absolutely no hot air at all even when i stress test my gpu with furmark. This is my lo...

Mittwoch, 21. August 2013, 05:19

I am confused by Aquacomputer parts.

Ok, here is my setup plan. Somehow i realise i have no use for the 2 poweradjust ultra i ordered.

Dienstag, 20. August 2013, 18:45

For the power adjusts you use the 3 pin cabled provided to link the power adjusts together........ then use another 3 pin cable (a 3 pin fan cable is fine for this) to connect the last Power adjust to either the 4 pin aquabus cable/ Y splitter cable or direct to the 4 pin header on the aquaero 5 "High Speed" aquabus..... When connecting the PA's together you need to connect the 3 pin Aquabus cable from the "High Speed Aquabus" on the first PA to the "Low Speed Aquabus" on the second PA then use ...

Dienstag, 20. August 2013, 10:54

Thanks Namron. I want to check if i am right in my understanding. Both the 4-pin aquabus cable and the 3-pin aquabus cable are female-to-female. Only the Y-splitter cable is a female-to-2 male. So you are saying that i can just connect this http://www.frozencpu.com/products/19438/…able_53122.html to the 3-pin male port on the poweradjust 2? or must i use the 3-pin aquabus cable provided to connect to the poweradjust 2 and then connect the female-to-female 3-pin aquabus cable to the female-to-fem...

Dienstag, 20. August 2013, 05:15

Thanks Namron, appreciate your guidance. I did read up your guide over at your web but still can't figure out how am i going to connect the poweradjust 2 ultra and the aquaero 5 xt together. I fully undertstand the part on using the 4-pins Y-splitter to 'increase' the number of high-powered aquabus connector from 1 to 4 using 3 Y-spliiter. Since my 2 pumps and flow rate sensor have 4-pins aquabus connector, they should be able to link up to the 4-pins Y-splitter cable (using 4-pins cable as exte...

Montag, 19. August 2013, 12:01

Ok, I had bought 2 of these http://www.aquatuning.us/product_info.ph…able-4-Pin.html which can be use to connect the 2 pumps to my aquaero 5 xt. However, my aquaero 5 xt only have got only one 4-pins slot which is high-powered (aqua 2). Aqua 1 is low-powered meant for tube-ment etc. Can i connect the Aquacomputer aquabus Y-cable 4-Pin X02 [ http://www.aquatuning.us/product_info.php/info/p13256_Aquacomputer-aquabus-Y-cable-4-Pin.html ] to the aqua 2 4-pins port on my aquaero 5 xt and the fit in 2...

Montag, 19. August 2013, 10:58

[SOLVED] AquaComputer D5 pump not starting

Hi there. I bought the same exact pump as yours. One question here. Is your pump running at full-speed 24/7? I see that your pump runs off the PSU straight and hence i asked. Thanks.

Montag, 19. August 2013, 10:27

I am new to the Aqua computer parts and will need some serious guidance here. I have read up widely on the setup, configuration and cables but could not fully understand how to set them up in a way that I can control the Aqua pumps and read the flow rate sensor.My aim: I wish to know + control how fast or slow my 2 pumps runs. I will also want to know what the flow rate is. If possible, I be purchasing 2 inline sensor to read the water temperature before water enters my components and read the w...