• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-23 von insgesamt 23.

Sonntag, 24. November 2013, 04:01

Forenbeitrag von: »dseg«

Shutting down computer with an alarm??

Zitat von »DarkRanger« I don't think that you can set the AQ to trigger a specific program with an alarm, but if you just want it to shut the computer down, you do not need wires. You just have to set the alarm action to "Keyboard: Power key" and the AQ will power off the computer even if you do not have a power key on your keyboard. Good stuff man, thanks!

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 04:36

Shutting down computer with an alarm??

I have a simple program that I want my Aquaero to execute when an alarm happens on the A6. Anyone have any ideas on how to do this without the rely wires and stuff?

Sonntag, 20. Oktober 2013, 17:57

Aquacomputer Aquaero 24-pin ATX standby, need help please

So I this 24-pin standby to connect to my Aquaero 6 whenever it releases and I am confused about how this 24-pin works. Here is a picture of how I received it. It is pretty much an extension but splits off two contacts to a 2-pin that goes to the Aquaero, makes sense. But then I have a green wire that is just extended but is about 6 feet longer than the rest of the 3" extensions lol And of course there are no instructions with it, so what is the point of this green wire that is so long and why i...

Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013, 17:05

New: aquaero 6

Zitat von »lee-turbo« ordered From where?

Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013, 14:45

Can we get an actual ship date now? I believe it is early enough to get a date when these will be available. My whole build is waiting on these.

Montag, 2. September 2013, 05:02

Anyone know if this will also control a ridiculous amount of 3-pin voltage controlled fans? Or just PWMs? I have Gentle Typhoon AP-15s which are not PWM. Would I be able to put just as many fans on a single channel? I also believe those D5 pumps in the demo are not PWM controlled pumps, we will be able to control regular voltage D5 pumps and that many fans with no poweradjs? What about the flow senors, RBG, and other products. They will all be compatible with the AC6?

Montag, 2. September 2013, 02:37

It looks like it has the same front as the XT (53125). But I would also like to know as I am thinking about returning mine also.

Montag, 2. September 2013, 00:03

The lights on my RBG sensor are mixed up.

Thank you, yeah someone switched up the wires. Wanted to make sure I could just switch them around.

Sonntag, 1. September 2013, 13:12

Sorry, yes I have the Aquaero 5 XT. Yes, it is the same cable you linked in your post. Here is the picture of the cable plugged in: I didn't take a picture of the actual LED light because I said in my post what color it was. Red = Green Green = Blue Blue = Red So the colors of the wires correspond to the color of the wires? I feel like rearranging the wires on the plug isn't a good idea. Is this what I should do? I understand that this would be more of a normal setup: Red: Blinks while alarm con...

Sonntag, 1. September 2013, 05:37

Man I just the AC5 last week. I have no PWM fans or pumps. I really only have it controlling some nonPWM, monitoring pumps, fans, and for alarms. Would it be stupid to upgrade to AC6 for me? Could the AC6 control 80 nonPWM fans or will the 3-pin fans still put a lot of heat on the Aquaero since they are controller by voltage?

Sonntag, 1. September 2013, 05:34

Red = Green Green = Blue Blue = Red I have been playing with this for an hour. Anyone have any idea why it would be mixed up? In this picture: My Blue is actually blinking. Lights are messed up here too, the wrong colors are coming on the LED:

Sonntag, 1. September 2013, 05:10

Few questions about the Aquaero

Thanks a lot.

Samstag, 31. August 2013, 13:14

Thank you guys. That was very helpful. Is there a some kind of guide to setting up the AQ5 with the software? Right now I trying to setup Alarm Profiles but cannot find anything on this. Someone had to of made something, I found a good review/guide a few weeks ago but have been searching forever with no luck.

Freitag, 30. August 2013, 21:22

Well since no one has a detailed manual on these products, asking is the simplest and easiest way. Except when you get people that just say your too lazy to research, those people are useless. I already have all the parts and the "manual" the product comes with is pathetic. Why would I have to research for hours on a product to answer a few simple questions on a product I spent hundreds of dollars on?

Donnerstag, 29. August 2013, 16:19

I bough the XT model and had a few questions: 1. Do I just connect this straight to my motherboard from the XT unit? 2. Is this the right Cable for the Flow sensor I bought? It says I can extend the cable with a fan cable extension, why can't I just use a fan cable to connect the sensor to the Aquaero? Could I just use the 3-pin aquabus/speed4. cable that looks like it comes with the unit? 3. I am using 2 manual speed controlled pumps which I know can be controlled by voltage with the Poweradjs....

Mittwoch, 28. August 2013, 17:36

Using two AC D5 Pumps, how do I connect them?

Zitat von »Pilo« You can control both pumps by connecting temperature probs to them and set up a software controller for each pump via the Aquasuite software. I don't have these pumps myself, so I don't know for sure, but perhaps you can set up just one temperature controlled software controller to control both pumps at once. We were talking about connecting them, not controlling them. Thanks for the reply.

Mittwoch, 28. August 2013, 14:25

Zitat von »cc01« dseg The circular back part of the Bitspower D5 / MCP655 Mod Kit is not fixed to the outer cylinder so it can be removed. I use the same kit for my two AC pumps just without the circular back part installed. Could you email/txt me a picture of your pump setup? dseg42@yahoo.com Or post them here please.

Dienstag, 27. August 2013, 17:19

I am leaning toward two regular D5 pumps because I wanted to use this dual D5 mod and these pump tops with them: Dual Pump Mod D5 Pump Mods How else would I connect two AC D5 pumps together since it has all of the connections on the back?

Dienstag, 27. August 2013, 15:20

Aquacomputer Aquaero - Different prices everywhere? Diff revisions?

I guess it is a mystery? False advertising for more money?

Montag, 26. August 2013, 04:57

Aquacomputer Aquaero - Different prices everywhere? Diff revisions?

I am shopping on a few websites for the AC Aquaero5 XT and I am finding everyone has different pricing. On FrozenCPU, they say they have the "Newest Revision" Here is the link I also found it on SideWinderComputers with the same product code (53125). Here is the link It is $25 cheaper on SideWinderComputers. Is there a new revision of the controller that I do not know about? I emailed FrozenCPU about a price match as I was placing a big order and did want to do multiple orders from other website...

Samstag, 24. August 2013, 17:23

Aquacomputer Aquaero - Confused, help me with parts please

Zitat von »b0nez« The one you linked is a stand alone - the one I linked need an AE to work (you need this cable to connect both devices). The second link you posted doesn't work. Your fans are controlled by the AE - each of the four channels can handle a load of max. 19,8 watts. As long as you want to control pumps there is now way around the poweradjust. But if you use the AC Version of the D5 you can control the flow oder better the rotation without the PA. Thank you for the reply. The link ...

Samstag, 24. August 2013, 13:28

Great, thank you very much. What is the difference the flow meter you linked and this one http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2897 Do I need any extra http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id= to control my fans? Or just one per pump?Also, if I got the PWM D5 pumps, would I need the poweradjust?What about if I got the Aquacomputer pumps?

Samstag, 24. August 2013, 05:25

So I want to buy all of these water cooling monitoring parts but have no idea what I need. The parts and accessories for the Aquaero seem so cluttered and confusing on the websites. This is what I 'want' to do: Control about 15 fans - Scythe Gentle Typhoon AP-15s Control 2 D5 MCP655 pumps 2x http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16737/…tl=g30c107s1802 It's the manually controlled dial pump (not PWM or the Aquacomputer pumps) 1. So, would I be able to control these pumps even though they are the manu...