• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Freitag, 7. Februar 2014, 04:05

Forenbeitrag von: »kpoeticg«

Jeak RGB Amp

Hey guys, just thought i'd chime in that i got my amp from Jeak a cpl days ago and it works great with my Aquaero. I can run a full 5050 300 5Meter strip from a single output from the amp. It handles the colors very well too

Montag, 20. Januar 2014, 00:50

Do i need the front-panel switches?

You could always buy the controller for it too. It works with the Pro's as well as XT's

Dienstag, 3. September 2013, 01:39

New: aquaero 6

Zitat von »mandrix« May be the best change is the relocated power input! Might be looking at picking up a 6 Pro unit when they are available.....maybe I can sell my 2x 5 Pro's, looks like the new 6 unit can take the place of both. Anyway, happy to see the tech is still moving along! The relocated power input is an excellent change, especially since it means they listen to their customers requests. But the PWM is by far the most important change for me. They're gonna have the market cornered wit...

Montag, 2. September 2013, 17:29

Thanx again for replying Shoggy, I'm on a bit of a clock for getting a full store cred. Good to know it's just the Pro and Waterblock i need to send back. CANT WAIT to get my hands on a new Aquaero 6 Pro

Montag, 2. September 2013, 09:41

Thanx for answering me Shoggy. So the black faceplate for the Pro will be exactly the same? And the remote isn't gonna be changed? Thanx again

Montag, 2. September 2013, 08:06

Sebastian, any help you can give me with my question one post above his?

Montag, 2. September 2013, 05:25

I'm wondering about the accessories too. But from the description, the new Aquaero will actually be able to Voltage Control ALOT more fans than the Aquaero 5. The Aquaero 5 has max 1.65 amps on each channel. The Aquaero 6 has 2.5 amps per channel, 3 if you watercool it. One of the big problems with the Aquaero 5 was the heat that built up when you lower the RPM of your Voltage Controlled fans. It seems they sorted that problem out in the new version. So you have the option of Voltage Control (3-...

Montag, 2. September 2013, 04:30

Yeah I agree that the XT looks the same. Otherwise i wouldn't even ask, I'd just send it back. Luckily I just got my Aquaero 5 Pro and all my accessories on Friday, so if I fill out the RMA tonight and send it back tomorrow I should be able to get a full store credit that I can just leave there til the 6 Pro comes out. I'd like to get a confirmation from some1 in the staff before I send back all the accessories though. I'm especially wondering about the Black Faceplate for the Pro and the Infrar...

Montag, 2. September 2013, 01:47

If any staff is around, could anybody tell me if the Aquaero 5 Pro Black Front Faceplate, Infrared Remote, Power Connect/ATX Break, 3-Pin Relay Plug, etc... will be the same on the Aquaero 6 Pro? I need to fill out my RMA tonight to get a full store credit, and I would rather not send something back just to buy it again in a month or two. I'm assuming the Water Block won't be the same as the PCB is arranged a bit differently. It would be EXTREMELY appreciated if Shoggy or some1 else on the staff...

Sonntag, 1. September 2013, 09:03

Zitat von »Pilo« There will be no Aquaero 6 LT, only PRO and XT. I know that. That's the reason i typed that. Since it uses the same faceplate and lcd screen, releasing an LT version would've been a classy thing to do for people like me that just just bought and Aquaero 5 Pro, Waterblock, every single accessory they had in stock at PPC's or FrCPU. I literally just got it TWO days ago LOLLLLLLL. The only reason i didn't get it three months ago was because i've been looking for ways of pwm contro...

Sonntag, 1. September 2013, 05:06

It is incredible that you guys listened and finally added full PWM functionality. Unfortunately, the PWM limitations kept me on the fence about buying one until 2 days ago when my Aquaero 5 Pro came in =\ Since it seems the only thing that's changing as far as the XT and PRO is the PCB board part of it, it would've been a real classy move to offer an Aquaero 6 LT for people like me who just bought a PRO or XT. That way we could order the A6 LT, switch out the PCB's and have an Aquaero 6 PRO/XT a...