• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Samstag, 14. September 2013, 01:29

Forenbeitrag von: »ashka«

New: aquaero 6

I've looked at this page and it seems to be mentionning only 4 fan outputs, but I see 8 on the pictures you've shown us. Is it an error ?

Montag, 2. September 2013, 23:48

First watercooling setup

Looks great, thanks for your answers. Now to wait for the Aquaero 6 to be out.

Montag, 2. September 2013, 14:36

First watercooling setup

Zitat von »skruffs01« The aquastream pump is a bit much for your system. Just to clarify, what is are you looking to watercool. If you are looking to cool a CPU and GPU with 1 or 2 rads you could get away with the D5 pump and aqualis res. The aquastream is a bit much (i think) for the application you are speaking of. The D5 or DDC pump options are a much smaller size package size and will work for your application (basic loop and cooling requirements are assumed). Plus this also would put the r...

Sonntag, 1. September 2013, 21:52

First watercooling setup

Hello there, I'm planning to buy an Aquaero 6 XT as soon as it's out, alongside with a new Cooler Master Cosmos II case. I'd like to set it up for watercooling (my first ever), but I don't really get where I would put a pump. It seems that I can put the rad under the top cover, but no idea for the pump. Top disk cage can be removed, but it feels like it's still not enough space for pump and reservoir. After some browsing, I was thinking about this pump with this reservoir attached to it. Here's ...