• 20.04.2024, 00:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Montag, 3. Oktober 2022, 18:44

Forenbeitrag von: »Guntharia«

Running Aquasuite on New Installation of Windows 11 without older .NET Framework 4.6.1

I did a fresh install of windows 11 instead of upgrading from Windows 10. I of course then lost the .NET Framework 4.6.1 that I previously had installed on Windows 10. Windows 11 uses a newer Framework that is not compatible with Aquasuite. I have tried many different ways to uninstall or disabling the newer Framework in order to try and install the older 4.6.1 needed to run the program. Aquasuite shows it is installed on the computer but does not show up in the taskbar nor does it open when try...

Freitag, 24. September 2021, 20:39

New: OCTO - the compact 8 channel fan controller with 100W power

If connecting the OCTO via USB to the motherboard, is there a limit to the number of OCTO's that can be used and programmed in the aquasuite? I have two separate loops and a total of 16 fans in my computer that I would like to monitor and control individually.

Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2016, 19:25

Aquaero 5 Firmware Upgrade - Computer no longer boots

I just upgrade my aquaero 5 firmware because I installed the new 2016 software and required the firmware update. Now my computer does not boot. I do not even see the bios screen. I have moved my hdmi cable around to see if I can get any ports to show something on the display and I see nothing. Please help.