• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-37 von insgesamt 37.

Montag, 8. März 2021, 15:44

Forenbeitrag von: »apw63«

Need help direct die cooling with Aquacomputer Cuplex Kryos NEXT

Hello, I'm trying to cool a i9 10900k direct die with a Aquacomputer Cuplex Kryos NEXT. I have installed a Rockit Cool 10th Gen direct die cooling kit. The problem is that the Cuplex Kryos Next mount standoff are to tall for the block to make contact with the CPU die. Does Aquacomputer have a direct die cooling mounting solution for their water blocks? I have scavenged together misc. parts from old block mounts and have a working solution. My solution is not perfect put works. I would prefer a A...

Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2017, 15:30

Trouble with new build and aquasuite 2017-3.1

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »apw63« I got this working. What worked was changing the hubby 7 to SATA power. But that did not solve the problem. I had to in classic aquasuite fashion, randomly switch round the usb cables until it worked. Not new usb cable just the same ones i have been using from the start. Sounds like you had the USB cables connected wrong. Being on the outside I can see how you would come to this conclusion, but its was not the case. I've had this happen before with AS....

Sonntag, 17. Dezember 2017, 17:51

I got this working. What worked was changing the hubby 7 to SATA power. But that did not solve the problem. I had to in classic aquasuite fashion, randomly switch round the usb cables until it worked. Not new usb cable just the same ones i have been using from the start.

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 17:22

Thank you Shoggy I understand about setting the slave back and reslaving. That is not my issue. The issue is and yes I understand that no red led means no power to the hubby. The problem is even if the hubby is configured with the AC devices attached or not. and with the red led lit so devices receive power. AS dose not see any AC devices. It went from working to not working. only thing that changed was the usb hubby configuration. when configured as originally working, it will not work now. Thi...

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 15:38

I’ve put together a new build. New first time install of win 10 pro on this new system. I have an aquaero 6, a slave, mps 400 and a aqualis REZ with level indicator. I replaced my NZT powered usb hub with a hubby 7. I got the system up and running. Initial configuration, Hubby 7 connected to MB usd header, aquaero 6, mps 400 and REZ usbs connected to hubby 7. Installed new version of aquasuite 2017-3.1. Aquasuite reports no usb AC devices connected to system. The hubby 7 power pins are on 1 and ...

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2017, 17:12

new here

Start here this should answer a lot of your questions I did not make this and its for the Aquaero 5. Most if not all of this still applies to newer aquacompurter components. My Aquaero 5 Review & Guide & BASIC HOW TO SET UP GUIDE

Montag, 26. Dezember 2016, 16:58

Slave a A6 Pro to an A6 Pro?

The 2 new aquacomputer aquabus cables solved the issue of a short that I was having. I now have 4 more PWM fan headers and 4 more temp sensors.

Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2016, 15:42

Thank you Shoggy. Short was what I was thinking. I did make sure and verified that both Aquaeros where connected to the HIGH bus. I have ordered aquacomputer brand 4 pin aquabus splitter and extension cables. I will let you know if this solves the short issue. I was using some cables I made.

Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2016, 17:59

The old A6 updated to latest firmware and then flashed to slave. The flashing worked as expected. I'm having an issue. When i connect the 4 pin aquabus cable from the main HIGH then to the slave HIGH and power up. The main A6 will not power up. What could be the possible issues?

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 23:13

Thank you, I will post how it goes

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 16:38

Sorry for my ignorance, but where do I get the slave firmware. I have figured out where to get the firmware. Thank you for the spoon feeding. After flashing to slave I will gain 4 more PWM fan headers and 4 more temperature headers?

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 13:35

Zitat von »Railgun« You can make any non-LT to an LT. the difference now is that the 6s can leverage PWM. Thank you, do I need to put an LCD screen on to the old A6 to flash, or is it all done in aquasuite?

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016, 22:41

2016-5.3: Lost Software sensors from AIDA64

I have had this happen before. To resolve I had to in aquasuite remove each software sensor source (Aida64) and disable each. So remove source, disable and move to the next. After all have been removed and disabled, go back and enable and add source for each. Hope this helps next time

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016, 16:51

I thought I read some where that this was now possible with new firmware updates? When I first got my A6 Pro I screwed up and got a little coolant on it. This resulted in the alarm function not working. The rest of the A6 works as intended. I sent the unit to AC and they replace the main board and sent back the new and old A6 units. I only have the one LCD screen. Do I need 2 LCD screens to flash the other A6 or just take the LCD off the main A6, put on old A6 and flash? I would then return LCD ...

Montag, 31. Oktober 2016, 00:01

Aquero 6 XT Setup - I need help.

Zitat von »meezits« awp63, thanks for everything you helped me a lot in hooking this up. Sorry took a little bit to get back. Wife and I where out of town for the weekend. Currently, I'm running the computer, the fan controller is registering. all three channels. However, the pump, d5 base, and flow control are not being detected by USB OK I've never used the D5 but lets start with a few configuration question. Does the pump run while hooked up to the MOLEX power connection? Are you starting wi...

Montag, 24. Oktober 2016, 18:01

Zitat von »meezits« Thanks for the reply, So 1 splitty9 is one channel? Yes And you use all the same fans on one channel. I do and I think most users do. Normally you would assign one cannel to do one task like, RAD, case fans or pumps. So IMO the best results would be to use all of the same fans on that channel. I would like to keep positive pressure in my case but no too much, I just want air being forced out and limits on the dust considerably. I think it goes without saying that dust filter...

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2016, 23:27

The splitty work by one of the attached fans as the master. All other attached fans will be the slaves. It is best to use all identical fans or at least the same RPM range. There is no software that will split the fans out. I have all identical RAD fans 8 on one splitter on channel 1. I have all case fans 4 on another splitter on channel 2. I have all pedestal exhaust fans 3 on another splitter on channel 3, and lastly my 2 pumps on channel 4. I control the fans on each spritzer through the Aqua...

Freitag, 21. Oktober 2016, 01:59

Off the top of my head I don't have anything else on the base. Good luck with your build. Please post up some pics or link to a build log.

Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2016, 20:27

Zitat Yes, I do have MPS 400. So basically all of them need to be powered by either USB or 4 pin? yes This is what you use for extra USB Aquacomputer HUBBY7 internal USB 2.0 Hub AC did not have this when I built my system NZXT IU01 Internal USB Expansion (Black) This is what I have and use. NZXT has a newer version Internal USB Hub And just to cover all the bases. This is ACs fan/aquabus splitter Aquacomputer SPLITTY9 Splitter This online retailer is a great place to shop, great bunch of peeps ...

Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2016, 16:02

Zitat I really need help now with 4pin vs 3 pin aquabus. I was reading about it and nothing is straight forward but I do believe the 4th wire powers devices. I do not believe I need the 4th pin on any of the devices as of right now. And they didn't send any 4pin along -- just a 3 pin for each. If you want Aquaero/Aquaero aquasuite control. All devices must be connected by either USB and 3 pin or 4 pin. I have never used the AC D5 with USB pump. That being said. I'm very confident that the MOLEX...

Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2016, 04:14

Zitat Is it necessary to have both plugged in at the same time once you've assigned them? No Zitat I do believe there is an arrow on one of the sides with the red wire; not sure if that'll help I do believe the arrow is pin 1. Just be sure to match the colors to the code on the Aquaero and MPS devices. Zitat Since I'm short on time and waiting for shipping Y Connectors - I can solder and sleeve 4 into one. I don't believe there is any issue with that. Just be careful the littlest short can caus...

Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2016, 00:09

Zitat von »meezits« Thanks for responding! So basically I can use USB and Aquabus at the same time? Yes you can have them connected at the same time. To configure or calibrate the MPS devices. They must be under USB control. For the MPS devices to report to the Aquaero they need to be connected by aquabus. If you want the pump to show and be controlled by the Aquaero an on the Aquaero aquasuite pumps tab. Then they must be set to aquabus. The same goes for level and flow devices. I'm reading on...

Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2016, 19:31

Zitat Hello everyone! I've been spending a decent amount the past few days reading. I've been working on a custom build for a month or so now. and I'm getting to all the aqua computer components and I wanted this done by Thursday but I am so ignorant and I apologize. I installed my radiators with 4 fans and 2 fans using a slitter for only one RPM line for one of the fans to limit on channels and have all the rest in that channel connect voltages to the aquero 6 xt. I have the following products...

Freitag, 20. Mai 2016, 06:50

Skylake Twister

Thank you

Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2016, 21:28

Skylake Twister

Can you confirm if the Skylake Twister will delid a Devil's Canyon? If I have this printed at 200 micro resolution with PETG will this be good enough? Should I go to higher resolution or different printing plastic? Thank you for any info

Dienstag, 29. März 2016, 21:56

Microsoft visual c++ 2010 or MS vc++ 2015

This might be a dumb question but here goes. When installing Aquasuite on a fresh install of win 10. Aquasuite asks to install ms vc++ 2010. Does it have to be the 2010 or can it be any version after 2010? I'm just curious. Thanks for any info. Andy

Montag, 6. Oktober 2014, 13:43

Hard reset Aquaero 6 pro, is this the correct steps?

Zitat von »Shoggy« What happens if you connect only one of them to the aquabus? If I only connect the flow sensor it reports as a realtime clock. If I only connect the level indicator I get no communication. Andy

Montag, 6. Oktober 2014, 01:54

Ok I was able to do some troubleshooting. Here is what I have found out. First I had the aquabus y cable one pin off on the high port., it is now attached correctly to all 4 pins. Now that would explane why I could not get any communication between MPS devices and the Aquaero. But this correction has not fixed my issues. I do get communication from the flow sensor. The flow sensor reports as a realtime clock under attached aquabus devices. I can not get the level sensor to report at all. So way ...

Donnerstag, 25. September 2014, 17:32

Thank you all for the troubleshooting help and ideas. I'll be troubleshooting these this weekend and I'll keep you all updated, Andy

Mittwoch, 24. September 2014, 17:53

Zitat von »bcikota« Hi apw63, Did you set a different aquabus address for all the MPS devices using aquasuite? And then set the communication priority to aquabus? Hard reset procedure you outlined looks correct, but that is usually only used when something goes wrong during a firmware update. Did you reseting the aquaero to factory defaults from aquasuite? Kind regards, Boris. Yes I did set different address for the 2 MPS units (12 & 13) and set the priority to aquabus. I have also multiable ti...

Mittwoch, 24. September 2014, 16:31

Hello, I've read the manual and searched the net. I've tried what troubleshooting steps I found. I still can not get my MPS devices to be recognized by the aquabus. I have 2 a MPS 400 flow meter and a MPS 40 level indicator. The 2 work perfect by usb but never appear in aquasuite under connected aquabus devices or anywhere else. I feel the only thing left is hard reset. I took these steps out of the manual and just want to verify I have it correct. 1. Shut down the PC and disconnect all cables f...

Donnerstag, 28. August 2014, 01:35

Open letter on current serious shortcomings on aquasuite / development suggestions

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Zitat von »wa3pnt« Zitat von »Jakusonfire« The core temps can zoom up and down while browsing the internet so fans would be shifting speed constantly. All the while the water they are cooling hasn't changed temp. The Core Temperatures and Package Temperature can change drastically in a short period, as visible by a program like aida64. Using an actual temperature probe on the CPU mitigates this. It reacts more to an average increase or decrease. Yeah, and simply using wa...

Dienstag, 13. Mai 2014, 03:57

MPS 400 OD/ID fitting size, defuser plate, temp sensor connection.

Thank you for the info guys, it was what I was looking for. Andt

Samstag, 10. Mai 2014, 18:21

MPS 400 OD/ID fitting size, defuser plate, temp sensor connection.

Hello, I'm installing a MPS 400 flow sensor in my new build. I read in the manual the the flow sensor is only calibrated to 10/8mm or 11/8mm fittings and tubing. Is this referring to ID/OD? I'm assuming the manual is referring to ID/OD. I'm using 10/12mm hard acrylic tubing thought out the build. . So I do need the defuser plate installed? I'VE REREAD THE MANUAL AND THE DEFUSER IS USED FOR SMALLER THAN 10/8mm OR 11/8mm. MY TUBING IS LARGER. If I connect a inline temp sensor to the MPS 400 will i...

Freitag, 20. September 2013, 05:54

Aquaero 6, poweradjust 2 ultra USB, 2 Lang DDC pumps in series questions.

Jakusonfire, Thank you for schooling me on pump theory, and thank you for answering my questions. Andy

Donnerstag, 19. September 2013, 22:05

Thank you for the info, I plan on waiting for the Aquaero 6 to come out before I buy. So running 2 pumps in series will be no problem for the Aquaero. Will the pumps need to be on separate channels? Andy

Donnerstag, 19. September 2013, 20:12

Hello I’m new to the forums my name is Andy. I have an existing water cooled system that I built. I’m planning on upgrading the cooling control system. My system consists of 2 Lang pumps in series, 2 water cooled GPUs and a water cooled CPU all cooled by 2 360mm radiators single loop. My case is a Corsair 800D. All 10 of my fans are PWM, 6 RAD fans noise blocker 120mm, 1 120mm NB HHD fan and 3 140 mm phobia case fans. All my fans are currently controlled by motherboard BIOS (ASUS RE3). I would l...