• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 24. März 2014, 13:08

Forenbeitrag von: »psteph«

Aquastream XT - Bubbles?

Hi bcikota and thanks for your help. It's hard to describe the noise but It's similar to a waterfall (a small one that is ). No cracking sound except when running it at < 55Hz (motor noise). You're right, I used three rotaries (one Q Fitting under the reservoir and two 90°). I would have liked to link both of these with straight fittings but it's just not possible (not enough room without either kinking the tube or the pump moving around). As you said it could be the pump struggling to get enoug...

Montag, 24. März 2014, 00:04

Aquastream XT - Bubbles?

Good evening, I'm have a slight issue with my pump: It makes somekind of bubbles noise when water temperature rises above 30°C to 35°C and with pump frequency set to at least 60Hz.As soon as the temperature drops, the noise is gone (and no bubbles ciculating in the loop). The noise seems to originate from the back of the pump (yellow cap); it almost look like air is trapped in this part. I already made sure the system is fully bled (3 days of moving the case around, bleeding using slow and event...

Freitag, 20. September 2013, 17:23

Aquainlet PRO bubbles

Thanks for your quick replies guys. I will try your suggestions.

Donnerstag, 19. September 2013, 21:38

Aquainlet PRO bubbles

Hello, I am using an Aquastream XT along with an Aquainlet PRO 100ml and can't get rid of air bubbles no matter which configuration I try: - when using the bottom inlet ports, I can't fully bleed the system as air is trapped (sucked in by the pump every time) no matter which frequency I use, even 50Hz. Most of the air can escape in the beginning but many smaller bubbles are stuck in the loop. - when using the ports at the top of the reservoir, bubbles are created by water turbulence (and as the ...