• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Montag, 23. September 2013, 23:51

Forenbeitrag von: »LotusOmega«

Aquaero = Over-rated

In addition there are a lot of good and useful information floating around the net, if you bother to do a proper reserach before committing to buy. I've collected a ton of inforamtion about AC products, gathered from different buildlogs and based on pros and cons of readings; I too will take the trade-off. Zitat your upcoming what?? buildlog will be where?? TX10-D project. OCN - If I decide to do a buildlog, haven't made up my mind yet...

Sonntag, 22. September 2013, 22:16

Aquaero = Over-rated

I second that AC provide very poor documentation on their premium products and I really do not understand why they continue to do so and prevent these kinds of rage forum posts. It's not the first one I've read! In this case an online product manual displaying a simple table describing number of aquabus units connected to the Aquaero with recommended maximum total aquabus length could have prevented this - assuming customers put some effort in preparatory readings before clicking the buy button....

Sonntag, 22. September 2013, 19:47

Vertical installation of Airplex modular system with integrated pump

Yes I know they are bulky but their potential home will be in a Caselabs TX10-D with plenty of space - and I'll be using the D5 version which is less bulky - so as long as the height of reservoir is less than- or flush with a 25mm fan, it should not be any issues with bulkiness. I'm now redirecting my concerns towards restriction with the quad pass compared to the very well refined soldering flat tube two pass design - BUT that's another topic...! Thanks again!

Samstag, 21. September 2013, 09:24

I'm finalizing plans for my new build, evaluating different loop layouts so haven't bought any radiators yet. I guess you're right that the top reservoir is just an option if you intend to keep that feature. I got a little bewildered reading a statement from Shoggy in the launch thread saying: "For both pump modules we will offer another reservoir which can be exchanged with the other delrin terminal. This combination allows to run the whole setup vertically". It's the last sentence I'm respondi...

Freitag, 20. September 2013, 22:19

I'm planning an external reservoir for my build and have no need to fill or bleed coolant through a top mounted reservoir (this ). The question is: If you're going to mount these radiators vertically - Do you have to attach the top reservoir or will the standard terminal work just as well?